Battle 2:The Valley of Hope

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#41 Middle Earth Master

Middle Earth Master
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:36 AM

(OOC Wonder whats up. Did Mordred say anything?)
"And Hitler ended up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire. So thats fun; I think thats funny." -Eddie Izzard

#42 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

(yeah I can't get in either, weird)

#43 LordEcthelion

LordEcthelion
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

Zhibain replied, "Aye! I'm starting to warm up. How can I help you, you look like you want something."
After speaking these words, zhibain hammered an orc so hard, that the orc flew back onto his fellow's spear.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#44 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:43 PM

Burly met up with Zhibain and another Dwarf. As they charged through the ranks he noticed the friend of the orc who killed his brother and yelled a challenge at him, one that Zhibain followed up with another. They ran at the Orc who blocked all three of them with his blades twirling. As it turned into a battle, they steadily pushed him back until Zhibain and the other Dwarf started fighting the orc surrounding the pair. Burly swung the hammer and sword with ease, hitting the orc in the arrow wound. He smiled when the orc charged him and he dropped his sword and pulled free a fallen dwarf's shield. He blocked the orc's attack and swung back with the hammer, and picked up his sword. He managed to deadlock one of his blades against the opponents and hit his hammer into the base of the second sword, sending it flying. The orc pulled free an axe and swung into the hammer. Both blades locked and it was a struggle for power.
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#45 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  • Projects:Universe At War: Expanded Edition (skinner and Mod Leader)
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:32 AM

Sharakk had killed most of the strike force against the Ballistae, but another wave approached. They were heavily armored, and this time, they were led by a dwarven captain, wielding dual warhammers and heavy armor. Sharakk saw a couple of the dwarves draw bows, while the others charged at him and the Ballistae. There was a dwarven tower shield laying on the ground; he stepped on it, and it flipped to his hand right as the dwarven arrows were released. He ducked behind the shield, hearing numerable thuds and feeling the force of the arrows hitting the metal. The arrows finally stopped, but the strike force had reached the first Ballistae. He chucked the tower shield at the captain, knocking him over from the weight. Sharakk ran up to him and swung Chaos, but the blow was deflected. "You think a shield will defeat me?" said the dwarf. "No, but my blade will!" Sharakk struck again, hitting the dwarf. The dwarf hit him square in the jaw, knocking him back. Blood dripped from his mouth.
Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
^Thanks to Ark for this great sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Middle Earth Master

Middle Earth Master
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:55 AM

Hashnark drew back from a flury of blows from the red and gold armored dwarfs hammer. He had lost one of his swords and had taken up a dwarven shield in its place. He doged the dwarfs hammer and threw the shield at his torso. The shield hit him square in the chest and Hashnark could tell that it hurt, even with all the armor. He now wielded his dwarven hand axe and one of his curved swords. He swung at the dwarfs head only to find his lost sword blocking his weapons. The two worriers locked their weapons together and struggled to break each other. Suddenly Zhibain charged at him from the side. Hashnark just barely deflected his blow and soon found himself in a double weapon lock. The third dwarf seeing Hashnark in this state, also charged at him. Hashnark saw that the end was near when suddenly he heard an "OOFF!" at his side and the wieght removed from his axe, which he swung around and hit the thrid dwarf in the chest. Hashnark turned to see not Sharakk as he had thought, but Nar himself fighting against Zhibain. The red and gold armored dwarf was also staring in shock and did not see Hashnark bring his leg back and then sweep it at the dwarfs feet. The red and gold armored dwarf dropped Hashnarks other blade as he fell, which Hashnark retrieved. The dwarf lay with his back on the ground looking up at his opponent. "Are you not going to kill me?" asked the dwarf. "No." Said Hashnark. "I will let you live. But my friend, when he finds you, will not be so merciful." With that Hashnark kicked the dwarf in the side, sending him rolling down the hill. Hashnark then turned to see the most amazing fight he had ever seen between his chieftan Nar and the dwarf Zhibain.

Edited by Middle Earth Master, 04 December 2007 - 03:56 AM.

"And Hitler ended up in a ditch, covered in petrol, on fire. So thats fun; I think thats funny." -Eddie Izzard

#47 mumak king

mumak king
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 07:10 AM

(THE GUY I SAVED THROWING THE SWORD WAS ELDARION I THINK BUT NEVER MIND)

#48 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux

Posted 04 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

Amidst the chaos, Prakhatulûk hesitated from charging at a nearby dwarf. This proved valuable and life saving, else he would have been hit by a deadly crossbow bolt which would have bored a hole through his skull, instantly killing him. However he was not dazed by brushing with death, in fact it enraged Prakhatulûk more. He tore his way through a column of dwarfs, knocking them down, till he met face-to-face with the dwarf with the crossbow. Snarling in his face, he cleaved the head off in one mighty stroke of his sword. Blood spurted out of the stump that was once his neck. A pair of dwarves guarding fellow crossbowmen, turned to him and approached him with giant diamond shields and 6 ft halberds. They thrust at him, and Prakhatulûk narrowly avoided their spear thrusts and jabs. Leaping back, he deftly unslung his darkwood bow and slayed them both.

#49 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

• Project Team
  • 644 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

Burly rolled down the hill and landed square against a dwarven corpse. He got up and pulled free his hammer and charged through the orc ranks, killing as he pleased.
Sig by Serated
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#50 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:44 AM

Sharakk swung at the captain again, who had gotten up after punching Sharakk. They paced in a circle, staring into each others eyes. Sharakk lunged at the captain, who only nearly deflected the blow. Soon, they exchanged the swinging of weapons back and forth, neither gaining the upper hand. I'll never be able to beat him like this! I need a way to gain the upper hand, because I will not let this excuse for a captain be my end. He remembered the dwarven axe strapped to his belt, and when their weapons once again locked, Sharakk grabbed the axe and swung upward. He watched the dwarf fall back in pain. A deep gash ran down the gap in his armor, between the neck and helm. He could hear the dwarf struggle to breathe. "I will end your pain, scum. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones." And with that, Sharakk let his sword fall on the dwarf. The raspy breathing stopped. Sharakk then noticed that Nar was nowhere in sight. Seizing the oppertunity, he found another orc to cover his position, and ran back into the heart of the battle in pursuit of his parents' killer.

Edited by Eldarion25, 05 December 2007 - 01:45 AM.

Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#51 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

• Project Team
  • 644 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:35 AM

Burly had slain dozens of orcs.
"COME ON ALL YE DEVILS," he screamed. He paced around the circle of orcs that had faced him. He started waving his arms and shouted challenges. The orc tide swarmed towards him. He swung a backhand and crushed an orcs skull and flung back 3 others. He swept the sword in front of him and sliced through several orcs. He turned and plunged his sword into ones gut. As the orcs backed again, one stood out solely among the others. He strode towards Burly, sword strapped on back, axe at belt. He came forward and pulled free his sword. "I have come to bring your challenge you bastard." "Well then, it shall be a challenge," He spun his sword so fast it was hard to see, and stamped his hammer into the ground many times till the orcs around started to cheer on the fight. He charged and so did the orc. They met in the middle and the blows rained upon the other's weapon. Burly swung and chopped to the right with his sword, and swung left with the hammer. The orc pulled free an axe and blocked the hammer stroke, and deflected his sword thrust. "Is this all ye got. Yer such vermin it's not even funny. I should call ye the only goblin in an orcs army." At this the orc smirked and swept at him with renewed fury.
Sig by Serated

#52 Nolis

Nolis

Panathinaikos for ever...

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Projects:Battle for Heaven and Hell, Return of the Eldar, Evil Mod II, Inheritance Mod, Taralomian Assault(on hold)
  •  Mapper & more than basic coder

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:19 PM

Ascarhak while shooting down enemies he saw some orcs tha have been "flying"... That was the time that he saw Burly. Ascarhak started laughing and shooting arrows at him, but he dodged them all. When Burly got closer Ascarhak said "You think you are tough? Try this..." and he took out his Barbed Spear.
Cower at the Arrival of Death

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

.:.('.').:.

I was born to be the best, No1 and nothing less...

Jobs in modelling and skinning availlable in Battle for Heaven and Hell.Click here to join.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#53 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:42 PM

Rothgar was just pulling his axe out of a dead orc when a arrow bolted into his chest. he continued slaying orcs around when another arrow was shot into his stomach he fell to his knees and called for aid to carry him away he was bleeding heavily and know one was coming to his aid.

(occ i love 300:))

#54 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:18 PM

Spying a fellow orc archer fire at a dwarven captain, the orc was swiftly cut down by dwarven bodyguard within moments. Prakhatulûk drew his sword, and advanced...

#55 mumak king

mumak king
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

hey eldarion could you do my sword throwing thing were i save you as im kinda stuck and my guy is powerlessly laying on the ground i need orc rescuers ;)

#56 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:15 PM

(What? What do you mean, mumak?

And jimmy, is that me that you're fighting?)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 LordEcthelion

LordEcthelion
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

((so confusing, i don't even know what's happening anymore))
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:55 PM

same its all over the place.

#59 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:15 PM

(I know, we have to many people to know now ;) )

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 mumak king

mumak king
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

azoga was weak on the ground when he saw ballistas rolling up near him and they started fireing then a bit later dwarves attacked them and again a while later the commander who had ordered him to run came and started slaying dwarves he killed many but he must have been distracted as a dwarf knocked him down and closed up for the final blownow is my chance to repay him for saving my life i need to gather all of my strenght for one final attack azoga in a sudden burst of adrenaline(or whats is adredaline for orcs) raised up took his sword and throwed it with all his strenght the sword flew right trough the dwarf and continued flying hitting a other dwarf who had came to help the first one then azoga fell exhausted to the ground and just layed there waiting what would happen

i saved you life eldarion as i had to invent something as i was inmobile and hurt and now im stuck until someone saves me ;) dam this fight is all over the place posts being missed ect we need to get some order

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users