• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

(occ cue TBG ;) )

Nar and the king both called their armies to reform. All fighting was stopped to regroup and form new lines. Nar had group stay with the ballista while another group went towards the king's gaurd.
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#62 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

(i was fighting sharakk and i guess his frend came in too)

Burly broke off the fight from the huge orc who killed his brother to fight the bow wielding orc. He charged and watched in shock as the orc threw the spear at him. He ducked under the bolt and it hit another orc, then turned to fight the other orc. As he turned he noticed the orc backtracking towards the main host of his army, then he heard the deep horn calls and ran back to his army. He found the king in the back of the lines striding up to the front. "Hail my king," he bowed down before the king, "I am sorry to say my brother and kin, Fiercebeard has fallen in battle. I have retriedved his gear and i would like it to be put in his quarters. All but his hammer, the last thing I have to use against the enemies. This is his hammer," he handed the king his brother's hammer, "I am Burlybeard, ranger to this kingdom, and I wish I can replace my brother." The king handed him back his hammer and nodded his head. Burly stood up and looked at his new king and quickly went to join the archers in the rear.
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#63 LordEcthelion

LordEcthelion
  • Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:15 AM

Zhibain, shattering the last ballista with his hammer, ran back with the other dwarves who were with him at tha sound of the dwarven horns. He fell back into the rear lines with the resting archers, where no orc could possibly penetrate. He slung a longbow off a hook on the armory wall, flexing it.
I like the feel of this.
He said to another dwarf, "I haven't shot one o' these for a long time, I wonder if i can still hit a bullseye from 300 yards!"
He strung the bow, knocked an arrow, pulled the bow back to his ear, and released it with the fluid motion of a practised archer, but his arrow went sailing past the target. After his twentieth try, he managed to embed his arrow in the next to innermost ring.
"Ha! that's good enough. Zhibain raced up the stepps to the walltop, where he proceeded to fire an arrow from a darkly shadowed corner where he was sure no one could possibly see him. To add to his stealth, he had covered his armor with a black cloak, and only used black arrows.
He targeted a huge orc with what appeared to be a crown made of bones around his head, then let his shaft speed to its mark.
I don't care how far that was, he's too big a target to miss.
He laughed silently, restraining a great guffaw, as the orc fell over, clutching the arrow protruding from his neck.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

• Project Team
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:40 AM

Burly noticed a large orc double over in pain and looked to see Zhibain crouched down in a dark corner. "That dwarf has a mad eye for shots..."
Sig by Serated
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#65 Nolis

Nolis

Panathinaikos for ever...

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Projects:Battle for Heaven and Hell, Return of the Eldar, Evil Mod II, Inheritance Mod, Taralomian Assault(on hold)
  •  Mapper & more than basic coder

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:39 PM

(I'm really lost)
Cower at the Arrival of Death

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

.:.('.').:.

I was born to be the best, No1 and nothing less...

Jobs in modelling and skinning availlable in Battle for Heaven and Hell.Click here to join.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

(theres too many people now)

(someone from the dwarven side is suppose to rescue rothgar who is dying)

#67 mumak king

mumak king
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:29 PM

same to me im dying too help!!!!!!

#68 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

• Project Team
  • 644 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

(dammit :p nar called a retreat and so did the dwarf king, now the dwarves are on the walls and the orcs below them on the walls)

Edited by jimmyman, 06 December 2007 - 10:07 PM.

Sig by Serated

#69 Eldarion25

Eldarion25

American and Proud

• Hosted
  • 586 posts
  • Projects:Universe At War: Expanded Edition (skinner and Mod Leader)
  •  Mod Leader for Universe At War: Expanded Edition, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Zhibain, shattering the last ballista with his hammer,

(Uh, I doubt you could do all of that in 1 post when they're in the heart of the orc line, but whatever.

And I'm not going to post in fear of tangling this thing up even more :p . It's hard to get everything sorted out!)
Mod Leader for the Universe at War: Expanded Edition mod, member of Istari Productions, and Moderator of the Petroglyph section of Geeky Gamers

Posted Image
^Thanks to Ark for this great sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#70 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:38 PM

(yeah we'll some more organzation next time)
Dwarves hold out agianst the orcs. PVP polls will be up shortly

Edited by The Best Guest, 06 December 2007 - 10:40 PM.

mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users