Photo

Burlybeard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:32 AM

(i can change name if you want...its a dwarf name thats stuck with me)

Name: Burlybeard
Height: 4'6"
Race: Dwarf
Appearance: He is a shorter dwarf of his race, coming from a far away place. he has jet black hair that goes to his shoulders, and a equally black beard that runs into his chest. he tends to keep animals as his friends, and has called on many creatures to aid him in battle. he wears a cloak that covers his body, and a heavy plate helmet that covers his face. he is covered in scale-mail armor that runs red and gold. he wears a belt with a skull inset in it, and pants the same as his chestplate. he has experience on horses, so he tends to come into battle on those. he wields a spear that is 2 feet higher than him and uses twin broadswords to battle his enemies. he also has a bow that he has unleashed his rain of death on.
Backstory: raised up in a remote dwarf clan on a glacier, he was the first dwarf in many decades to be born with a black beard. the clan leaders took it as a bad omen and shunned him. his only friend was his brother, Fiercebeard. he found only one release, hunting and bonding with nature. he took up the bow and made planty kills for his tribe. he eventually became the only memeber of his family not to draft to the gaurd of the camp. he grew up and was married at 114, and had three kids. but one day it changed. the rampaging army of orcs quickly tore his village asunder as him and his brother were out hunting. none survived. he came back to a shell of a home and him and his brother quickly left. his brother soon joined up with a dwarven kings army (sorry beleg cant remember your character) and he resided to the outside of the city. but he will again raise his arms against the people who destroyed his family
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 28 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

Accepted
mrbar.jpg