#1 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:55 PM

yeah, i guess people have been busy about other things, and school is kinda boring today so i'll just write this thread now.

Nuclear report a victory - Iran
New Data and New Methods Lead to Revised View on Iran
The report changes nothing: Iran is still a threat, says defiant George W. Bush

and it also seemed for a while that powers within Iran was bending to the pressure and critizising Ahmadinejad. a few more months and he might have started giving in aswell. oh well, i guess that Bush have been holding that report secret for as long as he could. guess that its not as easy as it used to be.

personally i am not sure how this will work out. it certainly is a propaganda-loss for the US. it will be used by Ahmadinejad to gain better control over those persons who dared to oppose him in his provocative ways. Bush won't back down, so he'll make the US's image even more tarnished. alot of things can happen here now, but at least it seems to have reduced the risks of war, at least for a few more months.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#2 CodeCat

CodeCat

Half fox, half cat, and all insanity!

• Members
  • 3,768 posts
  •  Fighting for equality of all species

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:57 PM

Ah but Iran is still evil and they must still be hiding nukes! It's true because Bush says so!
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:05 PM

Don't forget, it's pronounced "nuke-yular." :D

#4 CodeCat

CodeCat

• Members
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:10 PM

Nuke-yular? As in the nuke launched on Yule (Christmas)?

I think I just figured out Bush's battle plan!
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

best Christmas-tree ever. glows green, shaped like mushroom, marks the birth of Christ :D. that will show the middle-easterns how wrong they were.

and there will be black viscous presents under the tree once its gone :)

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#6 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:11 PM

All of you are crazy :D .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#7 Murderdevil

Murderdevil
  • Members
  • 116 posts
  • Projects:Project Reality
  •  Haikus are peaceful but sometimes they dont make sense : Fridge

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:58 PM

I hope you guys dont friggin mean all Persians are "EVIL" because that'd be racist.
and Bush cant talk normally for shit.

- Im George Duvia Bush
Posted Image

"In the game of Chess never let you oppenent see your pieces" - Zapp Brannigan

#8 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 07:03 PM

the amount of :D usually is a sign of how serious you should take the reply. the :) usually helps to bring up the "tongue in cheek" style of arguing. playing the devils advocate and all that.

lets hope that the thread gets on its tracks once some of the older wolves gets on the track. i bet they have something to say that will paint the picture with gradients of color

Edited by duke_Qa, 05 December 2007 - 07:04 PM.

#9 narboza22

narboza22

Q6600 :)

• Hosted
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Tactical Warfare
  •  US supporter to the end

Posted 05 December 2007 - 08:06 PM

I wonder what's going to happen in 2008 when Bush leaves? Since he's not going to be there for all of you to make wise cracks about his intelligence and supposedly evil agenda, maybe we can attack Hillary for being a woman, or Obama for being Black, or Romney because he's a Mormon, surely that on this forum is worse than speaking like a Texan. By the way, I have yet to figure out how Bush can be labeled as a moron in one thread and then an evil genius puppet master behind his NeoCon Wars of Imperialist Expansion in another.

But back on topic, why do all of you seize this opportunity to make another stab at Bush? He has consistently advocated for a peaceful solution to the stand off with Iran, and now that there is an NIE out that offers a way to defuse the situation, you guys just see it as Bush screwing up again. I see it as the US making a last ditch attempt to salvage negotiations after what Iran said that all the talks were irrelevant at the last meeting: http://www.iht.com/a...africa/iran.php
Posted Image

#10 CodeCat

CodeCat

• Members
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

Actually, for me it's just 'told you so' to Bush. And probably for most of the others here too.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:20 AM

I wonder what's going to happen in 2008 when Bush leaves? Since he's not going to be there for all of you to make wise cracks about his intelligence and supposedly evil agenda, maybe we can attack Hillary for being a woman, or Obama for being Black, or Romney because he's a Mormon, surely that on this forum is worse than speaking like a Texan. By the way, I have yet to figure out how Bush can be labeled as a moron in one thread and then an evil genius puppet master behind his NeoCon Wars of Imperialist Expansion in another.

But back on topic, why do all of you seize this opportunity to make another stab at Bush? He has consistently advocated for a peaceful solution to the stand off with Iran, and now that there is an NIE out that offers a way to defuse the situation, you guys just see it as Bush screwing up again. I see it as the US making a last ditch attempt to salvage negotiations after what Iran said that all the talks were irrelevant at the last meeting: http://www.iht.com/a...africa/iran.php

The same thing that happened the last time there was a change in the US Presidency. Same jokes, new face. I'd be happy if the report is accurate, I'd love to think there is no reason to drop more bombs. Though it is interesting to understand that Iran admits to researching nuke weapons until 2003.

How do you really trust someone like that unless they are totally transparent? About Bush bashing, who cares really that's part of the job description, be made fun of constantly.

#12 CodeCat

CodeCat

• Members
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 02:29 AM

Trust goes both ways though. And lack of it has a habit of making both parties lose even more trust in each other due to a lack of openness. And Iran is definitely not the only country with secrets.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:42 AM

I don't give a shit if they have nukes or not. I want to blow the shit out of them for being an oppressive islamic society that doesn't even allow MY OWN RELIGION in their country.

Sure, they're paradise compared to Saudi Arabia, but still, their leader pisses me the fuck off with what he says about Israel, a country that my lover is from.

I don't give a shit, blow the fuck out of them, but I'd rather not have Bush do it, because then I'd have a dilemma of hating and loving him at the same time.

I wish I was dictator, I'd change the world so much you can't imagine, even If I kill millions of people, I'd die knowing I made a change...

What I'd do? Probably take over my own country, establish an Imperialist Advancist regime, instate a draft that doesn't discriminate based on gender (ala Israel), train people to the point of being merciless killing machines, advance technologically at an alarming rate in weapons power.

Dissolve the Republican and Democratic parties, delight in murdering all members of the scummy Christian Right who I want to get the fucking out of my Goddess damned country RIGHT FUCKING NOW, destroy all other filthy things here I hate, probably destroy the Westboro Baptist Church, exterminate Scientologists, purge the Islamic cancer which is thankfully no where near as extensive as it is in Europe, hunt down all anarchists, communists, any other anti-government officials.

I'd probably replace the US flag, red white and blue is so fucking overrated, and the emblem would be the pyramid on the one dollar bill. I'd probably change the name and everything too, since it won't be democracy or any inefficient cluttered bullshit like that. And yeah I'd get protesters, tons of them, and I'd gun them down, fuck them. I don't care. Martial law.

I'd probably pull up an iron curtain around the place, invade Canada, Mexico, force them into the Illuminati regime, take massive resources, and probably take advantage of all the secret weapons my country has already developed, like the HAARP weather control system in Alaska, among other things...

Then I'd start a New World Order...France is a mess, it's a multi-ethnic ghetto infested mess and the Islamic cancer has it's worst infection there, it's incurable, and to think people there are more ANTI-SEMITIC THAN ANTI-ISLAMIC. Why is Europe so fucking hypocritical? Whens the last time Jews rioted and blew shit up in Europe?

Fuck all the "FREE PALESTINE!" retards, they're idiots. The Palestinians kill homosexuals because of Islam and because they associate them with Israel, the only country in the middle east that has full freedom for them. Israel is secular and has freedom of religion, yet they're hated. You know it's a mess on both sides, but if the Palestinians are indeed being "oppressed", I lack sympathy. I mean, look at Israel! So sexually liberated, compared to their neighboring Muslim barbarians who cover their women which subconsciously submits them.

We got female Israeli soldiers killing these people, that just gives me euphoric pleasure to think about. Liberals should support Israel, but the majority of liberals are fucktarded hypocrites who support anyone who is being oppressed (or appears to be ala biased media) no matter who the fuck they are. The average liberal would agree more on issues with an Israeli than a Palestinian or any other neighboring Arab Muslim.

So yeah, I'd probably invade France first when venturing into Europe, the invasion would dwarf D-Day (its a requirement in every World War that France be invaded, it just is, it's uh, a law. It's in the book The Art of War, srsly), cleanse the country, they take over the rest of Europe. What the fuck to do from their?

Never gonna happen, I'll probably end up at a boring desk job, committing a shooting at a Muslim Mosque, Christian Right meeting place, communist gathering, etc, trying to accomplish a minimal portion of my major dream, then killing myself shortly after, or in jail, or out on the streets, or perhaps become that crazy conspiracy theorist guy who lives down the block in that old run down house with the T-Shirt with a big alien head on it that says "BELIEVE"...*sigh*

But it's just my number one dream...well actually my number two...first one being with my sweet darling Elinka... my precious Russian-Hebrew angel... *warms up* Oh...I love her...so much... ;) :santa:

Edited by Kacen, 06 December 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#14 narboza22

narboza22

Q6600 :)

• Hosted
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Tactical Warfare
  •  US supporter to the end

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:38 AM

Wow.
Posted Image

#15 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:37 AM

Yeah. And there was me thinking for a moment that pagans were supposed to be a pretty tolerant bunch. ;)

#16 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

It's hard to be tolerant when there are people out their that are not tolerant of your own beliefs, it fills you with rage, expecially when those same people want the country your lover is from obliterated. Love can drive you mad, believe me...

I'm tired of being tolerant of the religions and groups that oppressed my people in the past, the majority of neo-pagans I'll be one to admit are hypocritical 100% liberal pussies, we're too weak, if anyone decided to wipe us out we'd be taken out so easily it would be a joke. Many of us would take up the side of all the other liberals and be "tolerant" of Muslims simply because tons of Christians are intolerant of them...well we need to get our priorities straight...the middle-eastern Muslims, on average, would be more of a danger to us as pagans than anyone else.

Iran may tolerate Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and Zoroastrianism (very tolerant for a country with Shariah law, though I know that the Zoroastrians are treated as second-class citizens, not sure about the Christians and Jews), but someone like me would be outlawed. Still paradise compared to Saudi Arabia, and I outlined before why I hate Bush; he hypocritically allied with Saudi Arabia while attacking Saddam for human rights abuses.

Sure, Saddam was a nasty fucker, but his regime was paradise compared to Saudi Arabia or even Iran, wasn't even really Islamic, it was fairly secular.

Edited by Kacen, 06 December 2007 - 03:25 PM.

#17 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:50 PM

Economic Left/Right: 2.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.90

Posted Image

http://politics.beas...veyid=941982285

Clarification?

Edited by Kacen, 06 December 2007 - 04:10 PM.

#18 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 06 December 2007 - 03:55 PM

I wish I was dictator, I'd change the world so much you can't imagine, even If I kill millions of people, I'd die knowing I made a change...

Right there, Adolf!

Where is the board rule that allows us to ban people because of sick ideologies when you need it the most?
Honestly, I never insulted people personally on this board before, but I bet the court psychiatrist will/would have his delight in finding out what went wrong in your childhood...

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#19 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:16 PM

I don't give a shit, blow the fuck out of them, but I'd rather not have Bush do it, because then I'd have a dilemma of hating and loving him at the same time.

As opposed to my reason for not wanting Bush to do it. Even if he didn't miss completely, he'd end up doing it half arsed.

Eh, on second thought, I'd probably still hate him, since his reason for attacking would be/is stupid.

Though perhaps the results would be nice...

Right there, Adolf!

I'd prefer Mussolini, as I'm not a racist, though I have my own unique ideology thats not quite the same as Mussolini's, but I admire Il Duce (he made mistakes though, that he regretted himself.).

Where is the board rule that allows us to ban people because of sick ideologies when you need it the most?

And I was being dramatic...I exaggerated, I admit...but still...

Put it this way, if I could, I would not kill random people, but collateral damage happens. If I could miraculously wipe out anyone that I hate in the world without harming the people I deem okay I would, but thats just unrealistic, unless I create a virus that targets people based on their opinions/political/religious beliefs.

I have an ends justify the means mentality, so sue me. >)

Honestly, I never insulted people personally on this board before, but I bet the court psychiatrist will/would have his delight in finding out what went wrong in your childhood...

Well A.D.H.D., O.C.D., constant bullying and abuse at schools in the past, when I was younger, having a bad experience all my life when I used to be an atheist with Christians, and I still have those bad experiences now as a pagan, a fairly recent horrendous experience with Muslims, my severe bipolar disorder/mood disorder, and possibly other un-diagnosed disorders...

Oh, and my dad suddenly dying of a freak heart attack on October 31st of this year...I lost motivation at that point, and after over two weeks of crying myself to sleep my sadness turned to anger. Even before then, I was having severe rage problems, things that would enrage me about the world would pop into my head randomly during out of context times, throwing me into a rage, keeping me from enjoying life; this started around late 2006-early 2007, and got doubly worse mid summer, around my birthday. Once my father passed away, that was the last trigger, all that was on my mind for two weeks was him and how I felt like I neglected him, then my anger came back, in full force, with a feeling of nothing to loose...

Edited by Kacen, 06 December 2007 - 04:28 PM.

#20 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

Yeah, I guess you're right. Collateral damage happens when fighting something like one sixth of the world's populace. I guess that's okay though.

Seriously dude, if you're having that kind of problems with the world, you should go to a psychologist. Those people are there to help.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users