#21 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:24 PM

Kacen, I'd focus on that first dream and forget about the other. Much more pleasant for all involved.

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#22 narboza22

narboza22

Q6600 :)

• Hosted
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Tactical Warfare
  •  US supporter to the end

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:49 PM

I wish I was dictator, I'd change the world so much you can't imagine, even If I kill millions of people, I'd die knowing I made a change...

Right there, Adolf!

Where is the board rule that allows us to ban people because of sick ideologies when you need it the most?
Honestly, I never insulted people personally on this board before, but I bet the court psychiatrist will/would have his delight in finding out what went wrong in your childhood...

Well bring the psychiatrists and the ban-sticks over this way first. Even though his sick ideologies may not appeal to you, I'd probably definitely go much further. I'd have no problem with systematically wipe out seemingly random countries with malicious intent for a higher cause.

Edit: I notice how America doesn't give a fuck about any white, Christian countries having nuclear capabilities

Mostly because the white Christian countries don't have leaders who say they want to wipe other countries off the map.
Posted Image

#23 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

Seriously dude, if you're having that kind of problems with the world, you should go to a psychologist. Those people are there to help.

Not really, all they really do now a days and just put you on the pill.

My oldest sister almost committed suicide cause a psychologist put her on some pill.

I went to a psychologist once and was diagnosed with A.D.D and put on some pills, didn't do shit for me.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#24 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

You just have crap psychologists then. Most of the ones I've heard of (here in Switzerland) are good and can actually help you.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#25 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

I actually think Kacen's attempts at attracting attention are rather cute.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#26 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:32 PM

You just have crap psychologists then. Most of the ones I've heard of (here in Switzerland) are good and can actually help you.

That's over there, over here there as you said, crap.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#27 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:09 AM

I actually think your attempts at making me seem cute are appalling. I think me saying it's "never gonna happen" should help you know that it's just a sick dream driven by the angry, vengeful, psychotic side of my brain and I don't think I'll ever be able to do it.

#28 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:26 AM

*Throws Kacen a rope* Wield in your own mind before you prove yourself crazy. Rage is a vicious circle like a dog chasing it's tail. Once you stop and turn around and grab it. Than the vicious cycle is broken. I used to be angry, hence the name Hostile. Then I chose not to be.

I take no meds, I simply grew up and found complacency was key to my illusionary thoughts of grandeur.

#29 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:25 AM

I actually think your attempts at making me seem cute are appalling. I think me saying it's "never gonna happen" should help you know that it's just a sick dream driven by the angry, vengeful, psychotic side of my brain and I don't think I'll ever be able to do it.

You wouldn't post it here in such elaborate detail if it was.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#30 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:07 AM

You wouldn't post it here in such elaborate detail if it was.

Elaborate, why not?

Your not taking me seriously, I'm merely expressing my psychotic desires that will never fucking happen...

And even if I may like the attention garnered, doesn't mean I don't actually feel that way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users