Like RPG's ?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 lacrossman930

lacrossman930

Lacrosse is the gift of God! 0-----]::::::::::::>

• Project Team
  • 257 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East mapper/ Istari Productions mapper/Realm Forger/Inheritence mod mapper
  •  Mapper,map.ini,modeling,leaning skinning

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:58 PM

Okay :p and I was joking also :grin: but i guess people didnt pick up on that and "the steam room is not gooing to be a swear fest let me type up the rules there then ill tell more about it and a special suprise :xcahik_:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 lacrossman930

lacrossman930

• Project Team
  • 257 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East mapper/ Istari Productions mapper/Realm Forger/Inheritence mod mapper

Posted 11 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

Okay the site has had a major update. Ill give more info on map hosting later the mod team needs to discuss it for a bit. plaese spare a bit of time and check it out :p http://tbgforum.ipbf...dex.php?act=idx

Edited by lacrossman930, 11 December 2007 - 11:02 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 Bebbe

Bebbe

Savvy ?

• Project Team
  • 670 posts
  •  The original guy

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:57 PM

it sounds like you guys feel threatened that this new forum can be greater than revora.

:) Great , just great

#64 lacrossman930

lacrossman930

• Project Team
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:08 PM

? whats great about that? you lost me
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#65 lacrossman930

lacrossman930

• Project Team
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

*****ALERT*****

The TBG forum will now be hosting maps/ map packs.

Well this is kinda a new idea so we are just as new to this as you guys are.

In order to get your map hosted, you must first submit your map or idea( If it is an idea it must have a concept and you must show previous works of yours or mapping team) for review with the title 'Application', and the name of the map in the topic description. You are required to have a description of the map and pictures. If it's good enough, I will make a poll where users can vote for your map, either aye or nay, and the polls will be open for a week. If the majority says aye, then the map is now hosted and given it's own subforum, but if the majority says nay, then the map is not hosted. You may make signifigant changes to the map and submit it again, but you cannot just submit the map again without changing it enough to have a difference. Also Hosted mappers will be given more upload space and moderating permissions for there forums.

Happy mapping,
The TBG moderating team
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users