#41 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:51 PM

hay...i'm a texan,sorry i get immature at times,im actually very mature in that case,but i don't believe god killed more than satan,(or hitler in that case lol)and i still don't know y caspa stands up for hitler.(the world will never know xD)

oh and yes growing up with stupid people most of the time makes you dumb,but the main reason is how and when the were educated in,back then,they didn't know as much as we know now,so you would be probably a little dumber than your kid(and also forgeting the grades that were a long time ago)or you could just be sent to a sucky school,there are tons of reasons why you can end up dumb or smart.

Edited by General Jenkins, 21 December 2007 - 04:03 PM.

#42 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, he did. Just read the Old Testament, God kills tons of people.

New Testament God is absurdly different.

Lol, seriously. Maybe the birth of a son calmed him down. :p

And Caspa don't know maybe hes some anti-Zionist hypocrite or something.

#43 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:37 PM

Hehe. You haven't read Nitzsche's 'The Antichrist', have you? :p

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#44 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 21 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

I think intelligence is mostly genetic. I can't believe people don't think the same but heh, such is life.

#45 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  •  The Undead

Posted 22 December 2007 - 09:34 PM

I think intelligence is mostly genetic. I can't believe people don't think the same but heh, such is life.

I don't believe WHY you believe that,it's not always mostly genetics,it's the genes and your DNA which are genetics but those things are half the reason,it's if your parent were assholes and didn't teach you or they were almost always somewhere else from you.like i said,there is alot more reasons for that,not all genetics.you must be wise and,theres always a different way,even if its impossible. :lol:

#46 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

Intelligence as such is quite hard to define. Most of the time it is referred to as the ability to solve a complex problem. This, however, means is has got absolutely nothing to do with education. Intelligence is mental capacity, education is stored information. I think it is really only a genetic thing.
Things get blurry in normal life though, as well-educated people are often considered intelligent.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#47 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  •  The Undead

Posted 23 December 2007 - 02:23 AM

ok,yes i know some of that and yes i went to far,that makes me change my mind about him but he wanted to rule the world as a dictator (i think),i still hate him though becuase he was a threat to our nation and the people.the only thing i can't understand is that your standing up for hitler,unless your a nazi(no offense),and your acknolgement does seem to prove a point,shall we end this fight for the sake of not bieng called fags or retards becuase we can't come to an end and keep fighting?

#48 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 03:05 AM

Someone explain to me how your "research" has come to any different a conclusion than whats normally believed? You just stated what we all know, and hes still a sick freak.

I mean, Jews were never a problem, Christians and Muslims are the ones that plagiarized the Jewish religion and spread like a cancer...

As far as the way the jews were slaughtered is concerned, all Hitler cared was that they were killed off. He initially ordered to have them shot. The SS decided it would be far more efficient to gas them...now you'll probably bitch saying Hitler should've stopped them or found another method if he was evil. Why would he care though? The jews were getting killed, and that was all that mattered.

...as if the method of killing mattered.

Does it? They never caused a problem in Germany, he used them as a scape goat, as with everyone else he killed.

Catholics, Freemasons, Gypsies, Homosexuals...etc...etc...

Communists, he believed Jews were behind Communism, OH BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE GREEDY MONEY GRUBBING CAPITALISTS...

Wow, he just took advantage of their hatred of Jews (cus they we'rent Christian blah blah blah), to gain support.

I wish Christianity and Islam never existed.

Edited by Kacen, 23 December 2007 - 03:08 AM.

#49 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 23 December 2007 - 12:05 PM

Caspa defending Hitler. That made my afternoon, it really did. :lol:

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#50 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  •  The Undead

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:20 AM

I wish Christianity and Islam never existed

......... :p real mature kacen,i would love to cuse you out right now for saying my religon shouldn't exist,but it does nothing to relieve anger just express it,what exactly is your religon?its probably linked somewhat to those religons or judisiam,so i suggest you be quiet down before you get cused out by some extremise or noob.
(no offense for what has been sayed)

#51 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 06:45 AM

Note I did not say I wanted to kill them. =/

I just think the world would be better off without them, mainly because of how many pagans were converted and killed in the past, and not just that.

Regardless, if they didn't exist, you wouldn't have a problem. =P

#52 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  •  The Undead

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:22 AM

well that makes a difference :p as long as im alive then i'm fine.

#53 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 25 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

I think you all people go to deep to soon
:p

#54 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:18 PM

Intelligence as such is quite hard to define. Most of the time it is referred to as the ability to solve a complex problem. This, however, means is has got absolutely nothing to do with education. Intelligence is mental capacity, education is stored information. I think it is really only a genetic thing.
Things get blurry in normal life though, as well-educated people are often considered intelligent.

I hate it when people claim things are genetic without doing their research. By research, I mean find me a target gene, inhibit it, and see if the mouse is unable to reach the end of the maze.
There is research that indicates that "intelligence," or at least speed of reasoning and mental agility are developmentally based; basically that you go through life and hit a critical point of intelligence, after which our capacity for learning and retaining information decreases. However, it's just a theory which is supported by a few journal articles, there is no scientific consensus on this one.

You'll probably consider him as an evil, cowardly bastard who slaughtered jews, purely for the sake that he could. Nothing could be further from the truth.

He wasn't very cowardly; he was an evil bastard who slaughtered Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, communists, and social democrats; and who imprisoned Catholics and political dissidents in a brutal drive to build a "Grossdeutschland" of "racially pure" and "superior" "Aryan" people (Aryan, in anthropology, actually refers to most people descended from the group of humans who inhabited the Caucasus Mountains so many tens of thousands of years ago). In other words, he was a horrible, mass-murdering dictator who invaded countries because of delusions of a grand German Empire, and massacred anyone who he could peg as a scapegoat in order to solidify his terrible grip on the German people.
Not to mention he illegally seized power and held von Hindenburg, von Papen, and von Scheichler essentially hostage as the SA and SS ousted the democratic parties and occupied their seats in the Reichstag. You think he was democratically elected? No, he had support, but the extreme parties (NSDAP and KPD) both lost seats vis a vis the more moderate democratic parties (the social democrats and the conservatives under von Papen) in the 1932 elections. What turned a loss for the Nazi Party into a victory was the SA's presence over all the meetings of the Reichstag, and the Nazi occupation of the seats won by the communists. Then, van der Lubbe was blamed for the Reichstag fire (Goering almost certainly organized the fire in his capacities as head of the Gestapo [before the creation of the Luftwaffe and the seizure of the government]), and the SA ensured, by threat of arms, that the Enabling Act was passed, giving Hitler complete and utter control of the government, and allowing him to strip the Reichstag of its powers.
Hitler never won an election. He had a minority of seats to the democratic parties, and he and von Papen, and their alliance of social conservatives and militarists, ensured that von Hindenburg would appoint him Chancellor. They pulled the wool over the eyes of the President of Germany, and got away with it (Later, Hitler would have von Scheichler, the Chancellor who preceded him, executed during the purge of the SA, and only spared von Papen in order to use his clout with social conservatives), and then, the SA ensured they had a majority.
In no way was it a remotely democratic rise to power. Knocking out and illegalizing the opposition and threatening the head of state with a war in the streets to make you head of government is in no way a mandate from the people to rule.

At the time, Germany was overrun with jews and a great many of the German and Austrian people had a deep hatred for them.

Overrun? No. Almost all of the leaders of industry in Germany at the time of Hitler's coup were Protestants. Jews were just historically used as a scapegoat; in Russia, in Britain, in France, in Germany, hell, everywhere in Europe from the days of the Roman Republic until about 1955 (Can't forget the Soviet continuation war against democratic and Jewish partisans in Poland). Germans only had a moderate hatred for the Jews, rather similar to the Western democracies at the time (Go look up antisemitism in Britain, France, Canada, and the United States in the interwar years, you'll find it was pretty prodigious), but they had a rather significant hatred for the Western democracies who punished them with the Treaty of Versailles and the war guilt clause. Any great nation so defeated in a war they were told they were winning, even after the abdication of Wilhelm II, and then humiliated and repeatedly thrown into economic pitfalls and invaded by France would have a significant hatred for their oppressors. So, Hitler, with the help of the rather brilliant (And horribly evil) Dr. Goebbels, spent years cultivating and using the stab-in-the-back legend to gain support, and in order to do this, they used the most readily available scapegoat possible; the Jews.

I know none of this will convince you though, it never does convince the supporters of the Nazis. Perhaps it will at least set the record straight for everyone else.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#55 Casen

Casen

title available

• Members
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:39 PM

Most people claiming themselves to be "Neo-Nazis" or "Nazi sympathizers" are hypocrites.

If you like Nazis simply because you have a problem with Jews, well, you may find yourself in an awkward position if you learn more about them.

Hitler was also sexist pig, when he took power he fired women from their jobs, believing their only job was to make children for the master race. :thumbsupsmiley:

Apparently they got medals in the shape of swastikas for making tons of children.

Also one of the lesser known facts about the Nazi regime was they also believed Slavic people (Eastern Europeans) were inferior.

When the Nazis captured a Dutch, British, American, French P.O.W., they treated them as human beings.

But when they captured Russian, Polish, etc P.O.W.s, they treated them like animals.

The Nazis believed they should be made into a slave race.

#56 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:58 AM

hehe, nazis. if it wasn't for their ideology playing on scientific notes and their defeat we might have been much more advanced scientifically today than we really are. it would have been interesting to see how Europe would have developed without the nazi's violent and undemocratic ideologies.

Naturally, nazi-Germany can't be considered much worse than Stalinist Soviet or communist China on its worst. if numbers is what is important they've managed to get rid of alot more people than the nazis. its a shame that they should be remembered as the main villains just because they were very picky.

but we can't go back in time to change the world. the world is as it is, we can only do our best at changing it from our positions and with our own abilities. my biggest gripe with ww2 today is the get-out-of-war-crimes-for-free card that the Israelis have in the west. if you build concrete walls around your "people" and settlements on freshly-dozered hills in occupied territory, with the argument of "god gave us this land"... You are not too far off to become that which they do not wish to be.
i like this quote:
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

for those who care to search for it, its Nietzsche, so it might be a bit ironic. but i personally think it describes the problem pretty well. it isn't restricted to Israel though, the US and the west generally should consider itself in the fallout-zone.

sorry if this message was a bit morally grey, but i enjoy morally grey. thats where the truth usually lies. nobody is pure white nor charcoal black. those who claim to be perfect are usually far from it. also, its pretty late so that might have something to do with it :thumbsupdrool:

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users