- Buildings grant too much resources. I find that unit production structures level too fast, and there's always resources for everything. Either make buildings grant less resources or just increase the interval between resource production.
[FIXED - 1.06 - Mordor Catapults no longer bounce] - Siege weapons' area need to be nerfed a bit. There is this mordor catapult, that with the bouncing missile destroyed 3 watch tower expansions of my Rohan fortress in a single shot.
- Units sometimes stop attacking. They can be ordered taround, and they approach their targets if commanded, but they just don't attack. Units that have suffered such a problem have been Dwarven Zealots, Aragorn and Theoden. The cause might be the interruption of an ability. I've noticed that if you use Axe Throw (Zealots) and cancel while casting, the bug happens. If you let it channel to the end, they still attack.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Laborers cannot be sold at the Fortress
- Not sure if this has been reported, but it appears that when facing Brutal AI, they keep building a wizard looking hero who is simply called Custom Hero. I've seen him a few times loitering around the battlefield when facing Gondor and i'm pretty certain that Mordor has build him also...even though I had custom heroes disabled for Ai.
- when playing versus all evil factions they keep building the weaponless CAH even when i had turned CAH off.
- I bought Sauron and after my Fortress this was the result...
- Units from the archery range have a problem to shoot to enemy when they are in tower, not your towers but ones who are on the map. Sometimes they shoot, and sometimes they don't see the enemy even if they are on aggressive stance.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Both Arnor Royal Knights and Knights of Dol Amroth don't play a death animation. Instead they either stand there or attack for the time it would take for their corpses to vanish.
[FIXED - 1.06] no longer have light hero armor and all armors have been adjusted] - Citadel Guards (the ones of the archery range) need a nerf. They have a hell lot of armor. Fountain Guards, on the other hand, need a buff.
- Another bug with the Gonder Archer units when they are in towers still in the map; sometimes when they shoot on the enemy, they do no damage to them, especially againts the builder.
[FIXED - 1.06] - When Rohan Swordsmen(sword and shield) are spawned, a voice says: Orcs from Gundabad, come to our banner.
- When units are rallied, the horn sfx plays globally to all players instead of just the Rohan Player. I'm not sure if this is just allies, but I don't think its meant to do that and instead should only play to the Rohan player alone.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Hama's Hero Aid ability level requirement is wrong (says it's 3, but it doesn't active at that level)
- Perhaps Rohirrim Warriors should require lvl 2 Stables as well, and leave Yeoman Scouts the only units for lvl 1.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Yeoman Scouts' cost could be reduced a little (to 350 or something), they are not really worth 400.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Dont know if this have been mentioned but when mounted aragorn (from the 3 hunters power) use swordmaster, elendil and maybe athelas (didnt test that) the horse vanish and aragorn just sits in the air not doing anything.
- Arnor Towers have messed up shadows on Medium quality.
- Elven Barracks upgrade tooltip only lists build speed bonuses, not the new units you get.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Arnor uses evil camera buttons.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Arnor alliance says "Spearmean or Pelargir" should be "Spearmen"
[FIXED - 1.06] - When Lord Elrond is killed it plays the "Aragorn died" sound
- Dunedain rangers can't use longshot
- When playing as Arnor, when you build the catapults, the actually catapults aren't there but the spot where it should be is. I haven't tested this on other maps, I only did this on Fords of Isen 2 (RJ version-Non-Buildplot).
[FIXED - 1.06] - When galadriel dies (the lady you can now buy for 4000 without the necessity to obtain the ring) 2 strange things happen:
[FIXED - 1.06] * a sound file "Lord Elrond has fallen!" is played
[FIXED - 1.06] * the death animation starts -creating a "wave of energy"-, similair to the original game (where she was a ring hero), but it doesnt kill any enemy units (or is this intentional ?)
[FIXED - 1.06] - Dwarves got Rohan 'select all heroes' portrait
- When Bilbo is built the Sam buildunit sfx plays. Not sure if this is deliberate or temporary
- Bilbo has sam's voice, reffering to the name "Sam" sometimes.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Summoned MoD swordsmen don't attack. I had them on aggressive stance. I didn't try the ones built from the Hall of Warriors.
- Attack Trolls seem to have trouble targeting the elven barracks of arnor. They just ran around inside the building despite many attempts to get them to attack it.
- Barricade's archers seem to deal too much damage to special units. It's a good counter, although I can't tell if it's intentional or not.
- It appears that the Orc Warrior-split bug still happens.
[this is intentional - it is a player upgrade for all fortresses/barricades] - flaming munitions power in the fortress is still light on even if I bought it.
- Builders go invisible when Morgul Blade is used on them, then reapear after they die (units still auto attack them but you cant select them)
- When battering rams take the ring into the fortress, they go up to the side, then teleport infront of the door.
- Please lower the smoke from the armory. It's just too much and causes lag.
[Dummer Trolls not as strong against structures - they do CRUSH dmg - strng vs. archers, infantry] - Drummer Trolls do insanely little damage to Creep Lairs (possibly all buildings, but I've only ever attacked a Goblin Cave with them, and two couldn't take it down within five minutes).
[it's intentional - I can change it, but it is intentional balance thing] - BTW, the Flaming Munitions bug for Mordor was around in the normal game, it's not from RJ.
- The Mordor fortress does not always show all heroes that need to be revived.
- The witch king seems to die when on foot when his health is about 50% ish. I've noticed this a few times, in fact i'm not sure if this occurs for all the nazgul also since I noticed a few of my Nazgul just dying when on foot/horse even though their health was about 50% ish. It could have been a hero killing them, just seemed rather sudden however
- no wight created after using nazgul's morgul blade
[FIXED - 1.06] - Nazgûl cost 0 CP, thus unselectable in WotR.
[FIXED - 1.06] - The Witchking can get The Witchking's hour or some spell in his palatir like that at level 7 while the spell says 10.
- Nazgûl inflict damage when they raise their sword, not when it hits the target.
[FIXED - 1.06]- something is wrong with gothmogs idle animations when hes on his warg. except when the animation of his warg taking a nap. they seem to go in a loop. ex. the warg doing his stretch.
[FIXED - 1.06]- gothmog's death animation is odd, his warg doesnt collapse.
- when the ai is mordor i only see heroes recruited once, i dont see them again through the battle.
rj maps: ai doesnt build mordor armory
[FIXED - 1.06] - Sharku's man eater ability is bugged
[FIXED - 1.06] - After upgrading the siege works to level 2, you can't upgrade it to level 3, you have to buy units to get to level 3.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Can't remember if it's Lurtz or another hero from another faction, but I think that Carnage says it can work at level one but it works at level 2.
Men of the East:
- The dudes in the Haradrim tower have a tendency to turn around when aiming. Like, when they're attacking someone, they face in the opposite direction (sick buildup though, it was so great).
- When you make the Dragon fly you can buy another dragon from the same dragon statue.
- Mûmakil are insanely big. You might want to tone it down slightly, or bump up the size of the Mûmakil Pen.
- Easterling Battle Tower fortress expansion doesn't change texture when Fortress Armour is researched
- Easterling Warriors shield wall formation doesn't work
- sorcereres of the east have the Dain's description in the summon royal guard power
- brigands of rhun, easterling archers and corsairs of umbar can't buy banner carrier, it said I have it but the units are not on level 2.
- easterling warriors can't be put in shiel wall formation when I bought banner carrier.
- sorcerers from the east summon royal guard and destroy fondation power are available at level 1 instead of level 10;
- summon royal guard power has dain's description and the scopions have rohirrim picture in th epalantir when I click on them.
units can't be send back to the easterling fortress.
[FIXED - 1.06] - wainriders have no death anims
[FIXED - 1.06] - Easterling Barracks uses Haradrim Palace tooltips.
- MotE AI doesn't seem to build farms or Rhûn buildings.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Misspellings (like for Banner Carriers it says "requires level 2 HaradrimPalace", and in Mûmakil is says "commandpoints")
- Not sure if this is a bug, but when you upgrade the Rhûn Barracks to level 3, the new addon to the model doesn't bring the building up when you click on it.
- Rhun archers seem to fire barbed arrows occasionally mixed with reagular arrows when they dont even have the upgrade.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Wain Riders turn pink when they're upgraded with heavy armor
[This is intentional, when you choose a sub-faction then all buildings/heroes/units gain a discount thus being on par with other factions. The 3333 is for the non-discounted]- MOTE have weird prices. 3333 for 1 nazgul, 3000 for another. 1667 for mumakil pen. Wain Riders cost 799, Istari Unis 499. I think this may be due to glitch in the code. Might be a value divide by another value which is giving this weird proportion
[FIXED - 1.06] - The bazaar says that it costs 1500, and you cant buy it until you have that, but it doesnt actually deduct any resources
[FIXED - 1.06] - The black serpent guard does not appear to have any trample.
- The gate of the MotE fortress within the RJ maps, can simply be destroyed by any unit and in about 7 to 8 hits(hitpoints?)
- After that the gate just dissapears, no chance of rebuilding/repairing it.
- Easterling Archers that are spawned with the fortress at RJ maps don't fire at enemys they just follow them around on any stance.
[FIXED - 1.06] - When using wedge formation for Rhun Riders, the horde warps to lvl 2 and spawns a banner carrier.
[FIXED - 1.06] - Easterlings in lvl 3 Easterling Barracks have coloured shields.
[FIXED - 1.06] - when I combined fully upgraded haradrim cavalry with non-upgrade cavalry, the non-upgraded ones in the group didn't play animations anymore (so they were 'frozen'). Next time i tested this all was fine, though.
[I'm thinking about changing them to a toggle for throwing and holding spears. A big difference is upgrades and strength and use. The lancers can double, triple, and quad combine and can garrison the towers and mumakils]- there is no real difference between haradrim lancers and guardians of the black serpent (from the haradrim palace), except for their horde size. I think the guardians could be made pikemen, no pike-throwers.
- the black serpent guard (cavalry) still uses Rohirrim shield and faces in their skin, which may look a little odd in close view.
-Minor bug, when Men of the East capture buildings their SFX says something along the lines of "This building is Angmars now".
-When I was playing as MotE I found it somewhat hard to place the buildings on the plots, since they where so small and the buildings where so big.
-Harad Archers ocasionally fire poison arrows even when un upgraded
-Harad archers with poison arrows dont appear to fire them
They have the same as other Harad units, but I would like to improve MotE all around in the future-Harad warriors have little to no visible change with HA
-If a mumak pen is built too close to another building the mumak spawns with its feet in the building
-the mumak's lancer's leadership is way above their heads
[FIXED - 1.06] -Harad watchtowers have two garrison spots although only one can be garrisoned
-The ring-is-here circle is waay above and is wider than the harad fortress
-Have Mordor's Ring Powers.
-Once again, I think that the Mumakil are too big or their pathing needs to be edited. Moving around 4 Mumakil at once is a big thorn in the ass. They also seem a little slow for me - but that could be because I haven't noticed a difference.
-On the Mumakil, there are Haradrim Lancers instead of Haradrim Archers.
[FIXED - 1.06] -Can't upgrade Mumakil with Banner Carriers - it says that you need to purchase the upgrade from an Orc Pit.
-Can't upgrade Mumakil with Fire Arrows.
-The amount of archers/lancers on the Mumakil seem too small compared to the Mumakil's size. Either that or there needs to be more (this could probably cause more issues...) because it kind of looks weird having a gigantic Mumakil with small haradrim on it.
-When you dismount the archers/spearmen off the Mumakil, you can't mount any other unit on it.
-Mumakil Captain and the Blue Wizards don't have any powers when I buy them.
-In the Harad foretress, there is this upgrade that when you purchase it, it builds a colourful Haradrim Palace. Well there is no description to it and it appears to have no function.
-The Oasis doesn't show up or take effect (I know that this is a WIP)
-Same with the other upgrade (forget what it's called).
- Haradrim have bonus cost when bought from inn, as if you were Rhun purchasing harad units
[FIXED - 1.06] - Goblin Spider Riders seem to have the cant attack bug when upgraded with forged blades
- Fire Drake hordes don't clear the Fissure when purchased (they stay inside).
[FIXED - 1.06] - Goblins have MotE select all heroes button
- When goblins take over Inn (i think this applies to every faction and unit, as this is a problem with the inn), the flag reaches the top, but when i try to buy, it is still taking over the inn for like another 5 seconds before i could purchase anything.
- Perhaps Sorcerers' spells should affect a smaller area, since battalions are now smaller.
- Some of Angmar's buildings are invisible.
- Angmar hill trolls become invisible when upgraded with forged blades.
Edited by robnkarla, 18 April 2008 - 08:28 AM.