•  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

Spambot more likely.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#242 BladeKing

BladeKing
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:22 PM

Maud is not finalized

#243 BladeKing

BladeKing
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Tell us whether there is a Russian site of this mod :)

#244 Guest_N7_*

Guest_N7_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:02 PM

Hi
Downloaded 1.05 mod and that worked without any problems but when i tried to install and play the 1.06 version it don't work i get an error message saying "The unit or networkconnection that the shortcut "RJ-RotWK 1.06.ink" refers to is not avaliable. Check that the disk is properly inserted and that the network connection is avaliable and try again later."(in swedish)
I don't know why it don't work, tried to remove the 1.05 versione from the C/: directory but it diden't work.
I have patched it to 2.01 and reinstalled the game in english from swedish.(reinstalled it first, patched it later)
The RJ-RotWK-1.06 folder is in the same place as the other one in the C/:
The game is installed to C/:program/Electronic Arts/The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
If you have any idea why it don't work i would be grateful.
Also thanks for a great mod (the 1.05).

#245 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

The only issue I see with your installation is that it is installed to C:\program\Electronic Arts etc. when it should be C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts etc.
You should be able to get the mod to work without reinstalling by editing the target and/or start-in of the shortcut.

To do this simply right-click the mod shortcut and go to the properties tab:
You should see a text-box that is labeled "Target", this should read: "C:\program\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK_1_06" (with the quotes)

You should also see a text-box labeled "Start in", this should read similarly: "C:\program\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king" (with quotes)

If you do this then your mod *should* launch fine.
Hope this helps.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#246 Guest_N7_*

Guest_N7_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

The only issue I see with your installation is that it is installed to C:\program\Electronic Arts etc. when it should be C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts etc.
You should be able to get the mod to work without reinstalling by editing the target and/or start-in of the shortcut.

To do this simply right-click the mod shortcut and go to the properties tab:
You should see a text-box that is labeled "Target", this should read: "C:\program\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK_1_06" (with the quotes)

You should also see a text-box labeled "Start in", this should read similarly: "C:\program\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king" (with quotes)

If you do this then your mod *should* launch fine.
Hope this helps.

Yes it works fine now thanks for the help.

#247 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

No problem.

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#248 Guest_Jako72_*

Guest_Jako72_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

Hi I just downloaded this and I can't get on the mod..it just loads up the normal ROTW...

this is what my target in looks like: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK"

this is what my start in looks like: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king"

Please help me!!

#249 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:19 PM

Make sure the mod is located in "C:\RJ_RotWK" and not "C:\RJ_RotWK\RJ_RotWK" or something like that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#250 Guest_Guest_yoda_*_*

Guest_Guest_yoda_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2010 - 10:48 PM

Try doing this. Delete the RJ folder on you computer. Now extract it into your C: Drive (not Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch King, not Application Data/My Files), and use the default shortcut (meaning don't change the target or Start In)(if you deleted the Winrar archive after installing it then download it again).

Your Traget should look like this:
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK"

And your start in should look like this:
"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king"

If this doesn't work, are you using a 64-bit operating system? If so you have to change "Program Files" to "Program Files (x86)".

Hope some of this helps :p.

No that doesnt really help
I selected C: drive in the target when i did 7-zip and extracted the files and it put it in C drive, program files, electronic arts, and then ROTWK and then i double clicked the shortcut and it didnt work????

#251 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:15 PM

You don't want to extract it to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\RotWK, you want to put it in C:\
After extracting, there should be a folder called RJ-RotWK in your C:\ drive.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#252 Guest_Joker_*

Guest_Joker_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:17 PM

Hey everyone

I have just found this mod again after like 2 years since I played it the last time (game also), and I downloaded the game, scouted through the forums looking for answers about the Installation guide and I came across some issues which I really don't know how to solve. I've got the RotWK game installed on I:\ and the mod is in C:\ . I have changed the path of the shortcut to to match the real path to the game ("I:\LOTR BFME2 ROTWK\lotrbfme2ep1.exe" -mod "C:\RJ_RotWK") and the Start in ("I:\LOTR BFME2 ROTWK"). Always when I double click the shortcut, it starts the normal version of RotWK.

What did I do wrong? How can I fix this?

#253 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:40 PM

Do I save this with winrar or what??

#254 Guest_aLAn_*

Guest_aLAn_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

oye donde encuentro el parche 2.01 no lo encuentro y no me funciona es qke no m marca bn el acceso directo m sale la normal que hago-?¿

#255 Guest_paul_*

Guest_paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

hola yo arrastre el rj_rotwk_1_06 la carpeta c pero no se a creado ni un acceso directo es como si nada pasara que poedo hacer por favor respondame o si decean pueden escribirme a mi correo techumar@hotmail.com gracias

#256 Guest_ghjk_*

Guest_ghjk_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:57 PM

it says that when i start the quick start thingy that there is something missing in the normal rotwk map

#257 Guest_Pavel_*

Guest_Pavel_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi I got big problem I install this mod just like the intruction says but after a start play (skirmish War of the ring etc.) after 3 min. 30 sec i get defeated.My building get destroyed my hero die i dont know what to do I tried to Re-Install the mod but it didint help anyone heve some idea what to do ?? pls help

#258 Bofur

Bofur

The Bolicious One

• Hosted
  • 1,766 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Firstborn
  •  The Bolicious T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

Hate to ask but do you have a legal copy of rotwk?

left64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruayp.pngAotF.pngright64_by_obsidianlake-d5ruf44.png

#259 Guest_Guest_Juggernaut_*

Guest_Guest_Juggernaut_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

hello guys, I'm new to the game. does this mod compatible with the 2.02 unofficial patch?

#260 Guest_Guest_123456_*

Guest_Guest_123456_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

I downloaded the .rar file but when i click to open it it just re downloads itself over and over again. Help what do I do?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users