2 replies to this topic

#1 Xen

Xen
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:05 AM

Name: Xen Thomas
Race: Human
Weapons: One sword. The sword is about four feet long and made of the hard, heavy material: Black Mythril, hence the dark color.

Height: 6" 1'
Weight: 183 pounds, 6% body fat
Alignment: Neutral
History: Xen was born into a poor family. His father became a thief to support his family while his mother took care of hime. They were happy together. Both lovers gave each other hope, and Xen, himself, only made it stronger.

While trying to get the daily bread for his fmily, Xen's father was caught and sent to the dungeons. He was never released and waas never heard from. Xen's mother took the news hard. He became depressed to the ponit where life seemed meaningless. If it wasn't for her baby, she'd be dead by now.

To provide food, Xen's mother became a prostitute. She managed to feed, raise, and teach Xen the right way, but had to continue selling her body for food and money. This angered Xen, and is the biggest reason why he is so coldhearted.

On the day of his eighteenth birthday, Xen was a man he didn't know, which wasn't uncommon for him. What did this stranger ever do to an eighteen year old boy? He would beat hit mother and enjoy it. Picking up his father's old sword,the sword he wield now, Xen, with no real swordsmanship training, ran the man through, killing him. Afraid, and scarred by the overwelming amout of blood, the shock and screams of his mother, and the taking of a life, Xen ran away, taking his father's sword with him. It has been four year since that day. He never looked back

Image: Posted Image

#2 Kyr Nelenar

Kyr Nelenar
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  • Projects:Writing my own fantasy story as well as gathering/creating seven of my own languages...
  •  Demon Slayer...

Posted 21 December 2007 - 10:36 AM

NICE :p ... BTW: Did you draw that pic yourself?...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nëlënar:`'^"+~=-,._
Dominate all life! Let no race surpass the Eldar!
Ejjuka azī fiun! Reiu mëlu aeranöa ötënräs tai Âyumara!
“When I am weary and the day is done I fall back upon memories of the past.”-Memory-
“All acts and traits of both sin and virtue flow through our veins.. but this does not mean that they all flow strong in our veins.”

Posted Image

#3 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:32 AM

Approved.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users