• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hust

Hust
  • Members
  • 46 posts
  •  I'm teh owner... Kindof.

Posted 22 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

Darm Utamée frowned. This was not going well. The Justiced Martyr and its commanding Prophet was too well guarded, even with his Active Camoflage. After a long time of comparing his options, he turned to a guard-squad of one elite and this one's three grunts. He used his plasma rifle on low-charge to slowly slice a piece of the nearby wall-cover away, and one of the optic fibres to tie it to the wall. He then began to make his way along the wall until he stood relatively close to the squad.. One of the grunts suddenly squawked and sniffed in his direction. He was just about to alert his commander when the optic cord broke and the wall-cover slammed into the ground by the corner, demanding the group's immediate attention.

As all of them turned in the direction of the noise, Utamée took six quick but relatively silent steps towards the back of the elite, breaking his neck in a rather morbid fashion. The grunts turned at the sound and levelled their plasma pistols at their commander's attacker, only to meet a barrage of deactivated needler rounds fired nearly at point blank range. The inactive needles did not explode as they normally would, and the former Squadmaster was free to bring the bodies out of sight.

Once he had boarded the ship, he began looking for the Prophet's quarters...

(( This is mainly a 'Prologue' to his presence in the area and an example of my roleplaying style. If there is anything amiss, please do tell. I am, as told earlier, new to forum roleplaying. ))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users