Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:03 PM
2: Mordor: because of the nazzies and their "chinese" armory
3: Dwarves: mainly because of dale and new skins
4: Rohan: Cool to have them back
5: Arnor: if only they had cheaper spearmen...
6: Isengard: still cool though...
7: Angmar: Cool design, but way to weak...play them for the heroes and Black numenoreans
8: Goblins: Only for Duramlug
9: MOTE: Shame you can't play AGAINST them...but that's on the fix...
10: elves: rarely play them...
94% of teenagers today are a bunch of uninformed morons. If you are one of the 6% who actually reads the paper, or anything besides cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, copy and paste this into your signature.
98% of teens have done pot. Copy and paste this to your signature if you are one of the 2% that are pot free.
92% of teens listen to nothing but rap. If you are one of the 8% that listens to real music(like metal...), copy and paste this to your signature.
I am a RJ fan, but i am too god-damn stupid to copy the sign in here...just ought to let you know!
Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:09 PM
“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” Ayrton Senna
Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:45 PM
1: Gondor; a knight rush can be devastating, especially when it's followed by lots of rangers and tower guards in the mid/late game and their heroes are good, too.
2: Mordor; orc spam ftw, not to mention fellbeasts and cheap catas.
3: Arnor; I just like their style
4: Rohan; more cav rushes
5: Elves; I like their style too, and I can sort of cav rush with them
6: Dwarves; I still use BFME2-style guardian/mine rushes
7: Isengard; because of their strong units and the fact that I'm familiar with them.
8: Angmar; like their style and all the crap that u can do with them
9: Goblins; at least I'm a little familiar with them, but their units are weak and I don't like their style
10: Men of the East; Rhun is boring tbh
Edited by dojob, 07 August 2008 - 02:45 PM.
Game Replays Forums; I am Panda Bear™
Awesome sig by TravTech PANDA POWER!!!
And please add Bear-mans
Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:51 PM
1. Maybe Arnor... I like the Dunedain and Elven alliance, also the heroes are nice (without that Arvedui-Arveleg clone)
2.I'd say Dwarves. I like their voices and heroes are great. The only thing i don't like them is those animal who pull battlewagon etc. Also, their skin is too colourful.
3. Mordor, I like to spill out hordes of orcs and send them to fight. Mordor is still missing something.
4.Gondor,(was my favourite in BFME 1) could maybe be the best but the purple colour of KoDA:s and Imrahil drops it looooow. I really, really hate their colour.
5.Elves (you see, I like to play with good side ) the elves should be more expensive and more powerful. But still fun to play.
6. Angmar. I like to spill horde of Numenorians and ranges as well as trolls, wolves and catapults. I hate the thrall master summoning and I hate sorcerers. Morgomir has good voiceactor
7.Rohan.Iit would be higher if there were no heralds. I hate them also. Rohan heroes a slightly weak.
8.MoTE I like Rhun, but harad....I have never played the game to the end with harad. Their units are too expensive and too weak. I don't like heroes of Mote either.
9.Isengard. I have never liked to play with them. Their units are too expensive for my playstyle.
10.Goblins. I almost never play with them because I hate spider-riders and spiders so much.
Forgive me for my typing problems
RJ-ROWTK, Massive Middle-earth, Elven Alliance,
Battles of Narnia, Lone Wolf, Rhovanion Alliance,
Age of the Firstborn, The Fourth Age, Battles of Gondor,
Note: Mods are not "how much I like them" order
Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:50 PM
2. Elves - You'd understand if you had our beta
3. Rohan - Cavalry like no other...
4. Gondor - Best late game ever
5. Mordor - Orc and troll and nazzie spam...
6. Isengard - those uruks
7. Goblins - meh....
8. Dwarves - Only decent thing is demolishers, and they're getting big debuff
9. Arnor - Cause I know dojob will hate me Maybe when they get new mithlond stuff...
10. Angmar - Geriden and Aomere have beaten me and dojob too many times...plus, I suck as them. And wights are incredibly oped....
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?
Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:09 PM
9.Isengard. I have never liked to play with them. Their units are too expensive for my playstyle
And yet you put Dwarves in second?
1. Dwarves. Battlewagons FTW!
2. Rohan is fun in FFA, but I don't like playing 1vs1 with them because their infantry suck.
3. Isengard, because their general play style is similar to the Dwarves.
4. Elves. I hate them now, but I want to see them in the new.
5. MotE, because Mumakil are insane.
6. Arnor, because it's not as repetitive as the others.
7-10. Everybody else. I don't play with them.
Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:07 PM
2. Gondor- always loved them since bfme1 and always will, i just love their style of play.
3. Anor- will be my favorite once they worked on, i dont like those elves.
4. Mordor- spamming orcs and strong trolls.
4. Agnmar- just fun to play only because of the WK and Rhogash and the new troll hordes.
5. Goblins- angain fun to play because of Drogoth and the troll hordes.
6. Isengard- strong units and i like killing my own uruks to get others leved up.
8. MOTE- im still familarising with them.
9. Rohan- i have never liked them.
10. Elves- too weak and really based on the archers, but that might change in next beta.
Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:39 PM
but i guess ill throw my 2 cents in since everyone else is (yup, im a follower XD)
1. Gondor - soldiers, heros, cavalry, nuff said.
2. Mordor - orc spam and attack trolls!
3. MotE - unique, different, fun as a monkey with a slingshot!
4. Elves - same reason as yoda.
5. Rohan - rohirrim are the be all, end all of cavalry!
6. Arnor - the conglomeration of the different types of units is cool.
7. Isengard - overpowering others is fun.
8. Dwarves - uruks being cooler than dwarves is the only reason they are 8 not 7.
9. Goblins - im tired of them, plus they make me angry!
10. Angmar - just dont do it for me.
Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:52 PM
Defenently Isengard and MotE since eveeryone loves urks and evil indians. Everything else... well I just don't care. Only way you'll make me like that there elf faction is if you cover their dumb models in cool iron suits.
Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:12 PM
2. MotE, I love Harad, those voises are just great.Rhun is good too, though the barracks level to fast.
3. Elves, I always loves the Elves.And they get even better whit the new version of the mod...hope that comes out soon!
4. Arnor, North Kingdom of Men.They are just cool whit those alliance upgrades.But I never know which Hero is who, those names are too confusing for me.But the are cool too.
5. Isengard, I dont play very much whit them, but they are good.
6. Goblins, just cool mosters and good voices(one of the half troll swordguys are making a terrible sound, just love it).Goblin spawn good.
7. Rohan, it was Rohan or Goblings.Rohan has good cav. and some heroes are good, and that thrall master guy says whit normal soldiers "Orc rabble of Gundabad, come to our banner(I though : WHAT???).
8. Mordor, okay, that Troll here is good and the trolls and one of those Nazgul, but that's it for me(but it was a good idea for unigue Nazgul)
9. Gondor, I'm so bad at them.
!0. Dwarves...I just hate them.Only good thing is the voices.
Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:31 PM
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:43 PM
Posted 07 September 2008 - 06:31 PM
Next, I like Mordor, because they're so versatile and each Nazgul is individual, and I like Isengard, because... I like them.
I also like Gondor, and the Southern Fiefdoms faction from the Inns. Wish they had some heroes.
Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users