• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#201 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

I was replying to Matias' post, o intelligent one.
And the reason I haven't posted anything I've made in Worldbuilder is because I know it isn't a high enough quality to try to show off, unlike others who haven't realized that about their own work.

#202 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:11 PM

Oh my!
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#203 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:18 PM

I was replying to Matias' post, o intelligent one.
And the reason I haven't posted anything I've made in Worldbuilder is because I know it isn't a high enough quality to try to show off, unlike others who haven't realized that about their own work.

Your an idiot, the worldbuilder tool is a marvelous thing to show off, you can create stunning and beautiful maps. That just made you look like an idiot. Why don't you look at maps made by Dreamer, Wrathchild, Puppeteer, ark (List goes on forever) they show off screenshots because they look good and i believe i actually like tthe looks of maps more than games itself. I can't believe you said it isn't high enough quality you dipshit.

#204 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:22 PM

I was referring to your own work, not actual mappers.
EDIT: Brilliant comprehension abilities, by the way.

Edited by elfhelm.., 31 May 2008 - 08:23 PM.

#205 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 31 May 2008 - 08:27 PM

I believe he referred to his own maps being not high quality, not the program itself...
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#206 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:04 PM

well i believe my map.ini http://mevault.ign.c...h...tail&id=164 was a high quality work. Either you cannot admit i am actually better at something than you or your just trying to make me quit the mod which wont happen so you can stop trying to do whatever your trying because that wont work.

If my map.ini skills were not so high quality then why did lord istari wont me as a campaign map.inier for his mod obviously you can't admit that you are indeed a piece of rat shit.

And i know my maps are not good but i don't need a shit like you repeating what i say.

I believe he referred to his own maps being not high quality, not the program itself...

yes but saying my maps are bad pretty much sums up saying he can do better.

Edit: I got more to say

And the reason I haven't posted anything I've made in Worldbuilder is because I know it isn't a high enough quality to try to show off,

Sorry but where was the part of "I was referring to your own work, not actual mappers." came in your just making excuses because you were again an idiot to state that worldbuilder maps were not high quality when your's wasn't but then again when was anything yours high quality.

You are actually quite the guy to be a retard but do you actually do anything high quality pretending to do stuff high quality?

you cant make maps
you cant make models
you cant make skins
you cant make code
you cant pretend to be not good at modding
you cant make me get put down by your feeble comments
you cant get laid...

well thats my conclusion of you so don't pester this thread again.

Edited by lycan, 31 May 2008 - 09:32 PM.

#207 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:31 PM

WTF? Who's trying to make you quit the mod? You started getting mad about a old post by Lauri (from before you took over the mod, so he wasn't even talking about you). Then you start making taking everything elfhelm says as an insult... calm down, its only the interweb... ;)
Posted Image

#208 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

I hate the guy so much if i saw him on the streets i would most likely grab something and lob it at him.

I didn't get mad by lauri's comment but by Yodawarrior last time i checked he can't do anything as well all he does is load up the fucking beta and play it pressing the F12 or PrtSc. Well done he might get A* for that in some paper but saying that the mod will fail is stupid because he can't mod for shit.

I came out of retirement coding for this mod so that is why i am angry.

Edited by lycan, 31 May 2008 - 09:34 PM.

#209 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:35 PM

ah... so, why haven't we banned lycan yet? Because he's IQ is too low? Oh, didn't know we spared the ones with low IQ.... Oh well...

Let me spell his post a little better, since you can't understand it, being english and all...

And the reason Elfhelm haven't posted anything Elfhelm's made in Worldbuilder is because Elfhelm know Elfhelm's-map isn't a high enough quality to try to show off

And I'm sure that EA probably used Worldbuilder themselves, for obvious reasons, so why the hell would Elfhelm bash it?

Again, to bad the warn level has a highest point at 100%....

Your not even acting immature... Your acting amature...

Edited by Lauri, 31 May 2008 - 09:37 PM.

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#210 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 09:38 PM

He would bash it just to annoy me.

Put me on 1000% warn like i give a crap i have 10 other forums to go flame and talk in. And revora isn't my favourite one

Edited by lycan, 31 May 2008 - 09:41 PM.

#211 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 31 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

I didn't get mad by lauri's comment but by Yodawarrior last time i checked he can't do anything as well all he does is load up the fucking beta and play it pressing the F12 or PrtSc. Well done he might get A* for that in some paper but saying that the mod will fail is stupid because he can't mod for shit.

Well, I can sure as hell read and write at least...and map better than you as well. Just because I don't load up any of my mods on t3a doesn't mean I don't have any...I just enjoy them by myself or one of my friends who has the game.

you cant pretend to be not good at modding

That made me laugh...you said he couldn't pretend he wasn't good...in other words, he was good. Elfhelm can code btw...probably more than you. He already said nothing he made was high quality enough to post...and you start yelling at him for the same thing. All he did was imply that your quality wasn't that great either, so you shouldn't bother posting.

So fine...show us some decent work on this mod and maybe we'll revise our opinions of you...but I doubt it.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#212 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

Put me on 1000% warn like i give a crap i have 10 other forums to go flame and talk in. And revora isn't my favourite one

Fantastic. Why don't you just get lost, then?
Your constant boasting, flaming and whining is starting to get really annoying.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#213 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Job:Leader

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

Ban this flaming moron already, the fact he's still allowed to bloody post is an atrocity in itself. How many fuck-ups does he need to make in order to get banned? He's been at 100% MULTIPLE TIMES and only received temporary bans. Ban him, and instantly ban other accounts he makes. He's done nothing but flaming over the last few days.

Oh, and with regard to Elfhelm not being a modder, I'd rather help Elfhelm in his projects (which I do) then I'd help you, even though you are capable of making craptastic models. You're a fucking moron.

Edited by Matias, 31 May 2008 - 11:48 PM.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#214 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts
  •  Coder/ini/FX writer, Skinner

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

well i believe my map.ini http://mevault.ign.c...h...tail&id=164 was a high quality work. Either you cannot admit i am actually better at something than you or your just trying to make me quit the mod which wont happen so you can stop trying to do whatever your trying because that wont work.

If my map.ini skills were not so high quality then why did lord istari wont me as a campaign map.inier for his mod obviously you can't admit that you are indeed a piece of rat shit.

Why did you suddenly bring map.ini into it? Its not really relevant, and seeing as I do a whole load of map.ini work yours isn't even anything special-to be honest i'd consider it only intermediate.

And to be on these forums you don't need to be the greatest modder, people prefer good attitudes and behavoir who are trying to learn over someone who belives he is the best at things he isn't and also spends all of his time acting abusively towards others. Good job, thats certainly a way to get attention over the internet, unfortunately its not a good thing where people are mocking you and laughing about your behavoir. If by some miracle your not banned, you should work on your conduct, because you have ruined a lot of topics through trolling and flaming others.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#215 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

I never said i was the best at anything just proving that elfhelm was wrong and i was better than him at something but if that's called boasting then w/e.

I brought map.ini into it because elfhelm said i couldn't do anything so why don't you re-read the posts.

#216 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:55 AM

Guess what, you CANT do anything proper. Someone doesn't have to be better then you in order to recognise the fact you suck balls. I can't code for the life of me, but I still know you suck at it.

#217 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:57 AM

Elfhelm doesn't do anything that's high quality in his opinion, so he doesn't post them. He said as much. You havn't proved that he was worse than you, you've just basically confirmed that he can't do anything of high quality and that you think you can. Maybe your definition of high quality is different though, since a lot of stuff from him I've seen far surpasses you. Oh, and you've just made yourself look like an idiot. Again.

If you had spent half the time reading the posts as you want us to do, you would have realised what he was saying from the start and not got into a giant fuss about this.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#218 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:58 AM

And with those words, I lock this topic.

#219 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:35 PM

And with these words, I ban elvenfury/lycan for his crimes against humanity (first and foremost: incredible stupidity and immaturity).

Topic re-opened for everyone to express their relief.

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#220 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts