Photo

Petrolution forums now features a cool Petrolution skin!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:49 AM

Few days I've posted an offer in the news of the week about hiring a new webmaster, because I'm leaving most of the sites I used to run to open some room for my university final project. The offer is still up, so if you are interested, PM me or Mastermind.

Anyway, in order to leave the forums in order for whoever takes it, I've opened the UAW modding forum, as announced in the previous news and I've updated the Petrolution skin to work with the IPB 2.3.x forum that was upgraded a about month ago.

Also, it is not really much fun to run a site about a game that you can't find in the stores after its release, so I apologise for the lack of the news on the game. As far as I've heard (couldn't try), the latest patch already allows custom mods to work. Use the MODPATH= pointing to the full path of your mod and have fun. The next patch should change a lot of things, specially the camera, that will get 22% further from the battle field.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Anyway, it has been a pleasure to serve this place, keep it running and providing a nice EAW and UAW modding coverage for you. I hope that who ever assumes it, make Petrolution even better. And while nobody is hired, Mastermind should take care of the place, so Petrolution will still be active in my absense.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users