Photo

Tank Turrets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Black_Serenade

Black_Serenade
  • Project Team
  • 215 posts
  • Projects:Its a secret (: information to be released :)
  •  Coder, Moddeller, Binder, 2Dartist, Mapper, Noob animator and skinner.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

Ok I Have Been Looking At The Turret Logic Post In the Articles On The Main Page, So Far I Have Created The Pivot Points On My Tank In 3DS MAX, Added A Bone At The End Of The Tanks Barrel So As For The Shell To Spawn From Added Two Other Bones For Smoke Emitters. Now The Code Part Is What Im Wondering, The Code That Hostile Revealed To Us Where Exactly Placed? As A Behaviour? And Is There Anything To Put In Weapon.in?

Edit: Would I Also Need To Create Another Bone On The Turret Part Of The Tank? Or Is That Not Neccessary?
Thanks

-Black

Edited by Black_Serenade, 13 January 2008 - 12:25 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 jimiojoe

jimiojoe

War Mungerer

• Project Team
  • 491 posts
  • Projects:X-Mod, The Harry Potter Modification
  •  Advice

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:03 PM

Ok I Have Been Looking At The Turret Logic Post In the Articles On The Main Page, So Far I Have Created The Pivot Points On My Tank In 3DS MAX, Added A Bone At The End Of The Tanks Barrel So As For The Shell To Spawn From Added Two Other Bones For Smoke Emitters. Now The Code Part Is What Im Wondering, The Code That Hostile Revealed To Us Where Exactly Placed? As A Behaviour? And Is There Anything To Put In Weapon.in?

Edit: Would I Also Need To Create Another Bone On The Turret Part Of The Tank? Or Is That Not Neccessary?
Thanks

-Black

http://forums.revora...showtopic=34678

"Archers Firing while moving" already is covering lots of turret issues - that might help you =)
Jimiojoe
A light from the shadow shall spring.

#3 Black_Serenade

Black_Serenade
  • Project Team
  • 215 posts
  • Projects:Its a secret (: information to be released :)
  •  Coder, Moddeller, Binder, 2Dartist, Mapper, Noob animator and skinner.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

Aye I Just Saw It After Posting This ;), Thanks
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users