Making Galadriel normal hero?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh_*

Guest_Ella Ella Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

I was wondering how to make Galadriel just a normal hero for the Elves, and I was wondering how to give her abilities?

I want

1.Athleas (Or whatever)

2.Phial Of Galadriel (Obvious...)

3.Lightning Strike (Or bolt or whateva, and I was wondering if I could give her Gandalfs sword of lightning, name it something else and change the icon, and if I do that will she do the same animation as Gandalf, like point arm out and shoot?)

4.Water Horse (?? Arwens skill)

5.Word Of Power

6. Suggestions (Is there even 6 slots??)

#2 hrrypttrbst

hrrypttrbst
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Projects:WoA beta tester and AoM mod team

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

The sixt slot is for the stances
Posted Image

#3 SarumantheWhite

SarumantheWhite
  • Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 08:22 PM

Yeah it is but u can make toggle command set which give u more skills. Here is the tutorial : http://www.the3rdage...tem-186?addview

#4 Guest_Guest_Fëanor_*_*

Guest_Guest_Fëanor_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

well thats easy just read the tutorials

#5 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:55 AM

Where? :thumbsupsmiley:

#6 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

Musn't hurt the Precious!

• Project Team
  • 827 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Gate Mod

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:38 AM

Just add 'ElvenGaladriel' to the buildable heroes list for Elves in playertemplate.ini and edit her command set with the powers you want. That's all there is to it if I'm not mistaken...
"Et Earello Endorenna utulien.
Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar
tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Don't come between The Lord of the Rings and its junkie!

#7 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

Here: MainPage:Tutorials

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#8 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:56 AM

Here: MainPage:Tutorials

She's in the playertemplate with the elves but she isn't showing up! :( What else besides that do I need to do? It worked with The Balrog!

#9 Dwar the wolf

Dwar the wolf
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:55 AM

BuildableHeroesMP = CreateAHero ElvenGaladriel ElvenHaldir ElvenGlorfindel ElvenArwen ElvenLegolas ElvenThranduil ElvenElrond
BuildableRingHeroesMP = ElvenGaladriel_RingHero

like this :shiftee:

#10 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:11 AM

BuildableHeroesMP = CreateAHero ElvenGaladriel ElvenHaldir ElvenGlorfindel ElvenArwen ElvenLegolas ElvenThranduil ElvenElrond

like this :thumbsupsmiley:

Doesn't work...*Sigh* doesn't have an icon in the elven fortress...

#11 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 05:12 AM

like this :thumbsupsmiley:

#12 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

• Project Team
  • 827 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:14 PM

I got your PM. Perhaps the elven fortress is full and you need to add another hero revive slot to its commandset. If this is the case, you may also need to update the command range on the button to select the hero menu.
tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 12:36 AM

I got your PM. Perhaps the elven fortress is full and you need to add another hero revive slot to its commandset. If this is the case, you may also need to update the command range on the button to select the hero menu.

o.O I did all that and she won't appear, and now the back button is gone!

#14 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

• Project Team
  • 827 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:11 AM

The back button should be fixable in commandbutton.ini by fiddling with the command range on the fortress upgrades button as well, but I don't know why Galadriel isn't appearing as a hero.

[Edit] Just adding her to the buildable heroes list worked for me, I just tried it. ??

[Edit2] Try putting her just before Glorfindel instead of first after CaH. If that works, you will have to give Galadriel respawn behavior so you can revive her when she dies.

Edited by Lord of the Rings Junkie, 27 January 2008 - 05:53 AM.

tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

The back button should be fixable in commandbutton.ini by fiddling with the command range on the fortress upgrades button as well, but I don't know why Galadriel isn't appearing as a hero.

[Edit] Just adding her to the buildable heroes list worked for me, I just tried it. ??

[Edit2] Try putting her just before Glorfindel instead of first after CaH. If that works, you will have to give Galadriel respawn behavior so you can revive her when she dies.

Well, you see I deleted some things in Galadriel so that she isn't green and she just looks normal... do you think that's affecting anything? Because I KNOW that she looks normal (I saw her in evil campaign, and before I edited her she just had the ring around her but now that's gone) and that her abilities are working (I clicked on her in the campaign and they were there)...... she just won't appear *cry*

And I was wondering what I would have to edit to lower her speed and attack damage (so she rivals someone like aragorn maybe?) and attack SPEED. And where would I give her levels and do you have a code for level? or tell me how to do it?

#16 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:45 PM

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------;;	Galadriel.ini;;------------------------------------------------------------------------------; GaladrielObject ElvenGaladriel	; *** ART Parameters ***	SelectPortrait = HPGaladriel2	ButtonImage = HIGaladriel2	Draw = W3DScriptedModelDraw ModuleTag_DRAW   StaticModelLODMode = yes ; Will append M or L to the skin name depending on GameLOD	  OkToChangeModelColor = Yes		DefaultModelConditionState			Model               = EUGaldrlGd_SKN					End						; --- Idle Anims				IdleAnimationState			Animation				= IDLB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 20			End			Animation				= IDLC				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 1			End			Animation				= IDLD				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLD				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 1			End			StateName				= Idle			BeginScript				Prev = CurDrawablePrevAnimationState()				if Prev == "Selected" then CurDrawableSetTransitionAnimState("TRANS_Selected_To_Idle") end			EndScript		End		AnimationState        = STUNNED_FLAILING 			Flags               = RANDOMSTART			Animation           = EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End		; --- Dying anims		AnimationState        = DYING SPLATTED			Animation           = EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationName     = RUEwnHrHrs_SKL.RUEwnHrHrs_LNDA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End		End		AnimationState        = DYING AFLAME			Animation = DieAflame				AnimationName       = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationMode       = LOOP			End		End		AnimationState        = DYING			Animation           = EUGaldrl_DTHA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_DTHA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End			;ParticleSysBone = NONE GaladrielDying			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial01			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial02			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial03		End			; --- Stunned anims		AnimationState        = STUNNED_STANDING_UP			Animation           = EUGaldrl_GTPA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_GTPA				AnimationMode     = ONCE				AnimationSpeedFactorRange = 1.3 1.3			End		End		AnimationState        = STUNNED 			Animation           = EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End		End	; --- Moving anims		; --- Moving Anims		AnimationState        = MOVING WANDER WEAPONSTATE_CLOSE_RANGE			StateName           = WithSword			Animation           = EUGaldrl_WLKA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End		AnimationState        = MOVING WANDER			Animation           = EUGaldrl_WLKA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End					AnimationState        = MOVING FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A			ShareAnimation		= Yes			Animation           = RunAndFire				AnimationName       = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode       = LOOP			End			Flags               = RANDOMSTART  		End				AnimationState			= SPECIAL_WEAPON_TWO					; TerribleFury			Animation				AnimationName	= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_SPCB				AnimationMode	= ONCE			End			FXEvent				= Frame:5 Name:FX_GaladrielTerribleFuryFearBlast		End				AnimationState        = MOVING			Flags               = RANDOMSTART			Animation           = EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End			; --- Attacking Anims		AnimationState        = FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A WEAPONSTATE_CLOSE_RANGE			StateName				= WithSword			Animation				= ATKA				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End		End		AnimationState        = FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A			Animation				= ATKA				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End		End		AnimationState        = ATTACKING			Animation           = ALERT_1				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLA				AnimationMode     = LOOP; ONCE			End		End		AnimationState        = RAISING_FLAG			Animation				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End				AnimationState				=	SELECTED			StateName				=	Selected			SimilarRestart			=   Yes						Animation				=	ATNB				AnimationName		=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNB				AnimationMode		=	LOOP			End			BeginScript				Prev = CurDrawablePrevAnimationState()				if Prev == "Idle" then CurDrawableSetTransitionAnimState("TRANS_Idle_to_Selected") end			EndScript		End		AnimationState = LEVELED			Animation = Hit_Level_1_a				AnimationName = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_LVLA				AnimationMode = ONCE			End		End			; --- Click and Hit Reactions		AnimationState = HIT_REACTION HIT_LEVEL_1			Animation = Hit_Level_1_a				AnimationName = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_HITA				AnimationMode = ONCE			End		End				;;====== CELEBRATING				AnimationState					= EMOTION_CELEBRATING			StateName					= STATE_Emotion_Sword			Animation					= Sword				AnimationName			= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode			= ONCE			End			Flags						= MAINTAIN_FRAME_ACROSS_STATES RESTART_ANIM_WHEN_COMPLETE		End;;====== TAUNTING		AnimationState					= EMOTION_TAUNTING			StateName					= STATE_Emotion_Sword			Animation					= Sword				AnimationName			= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode			= ONCE			End			Flags						= RESTART_ANIM_WHEN_COMPLETE ;MAINTAIN_FRAME_ACROSS_STATES		End							; --- Selected Anims and Transitions		TransitionState					=	TRANS_Idle_to_Selected			Animation					=	ATND				AnimationName			=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNA				AnimationMode			=	ONCE			End		End				TransitionState					=	TRANS_Selected_To_Idle			Animation					=	ATNE				AnimationName			=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNC				AnimationMode			=	ONCE			End		End					End	; ***DESIGN parameters ***	Side = Elves	EditorSorting = UNIT	ThreatLevel = GALADRIEL_THREAT_LEVEL	ThingClass = CHARACTER_UNIT	TransportSlotCount = TRANSPORTSLOTCOUNT_HERO	WeaponSet		Conditions = None 		Weapon = PRIMARY    GaladrielSword ; a magical sword		AutoChooseSources = PRIMARY FROM_PLAYER FROM_SCRIPT FROM_AI	End	ArmorSet		Conditions      = None		Armor           = SauronArmor		DamageFX        = NormalDamageFX	End	VisionRange = VISION_HERO_STANDARD	ShroudClearingRange = SHROUD_CLEAR_HERO	BountyValue = ELVEN_GALADRIEL_BOUNTY_VALUE	RecruitText 					= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielRecruit	ReviveText					= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielRevive	Hotkey						= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielHotkey	DisplayName = OBJECT:ElvenGaladriel;	CrushableLevel = 0  ;What am I?:        0 = for infantry, 1 = for trees, 2 = general vehicles	CrusherLevel		= 0		CommandSet = GaladrielCommandSet	CommandPoints = 0	; *** AUDIO Parameters ***;	;VoiceAmbushed 								= YeomanArcherVoiceAmbushed	VoiceAttack 								= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackAir								= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackCharge 							= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackMachine 							= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackStructure 						= GaladrielVoiceAttackBuilding	VoiceCreated								= GaladrielVoiceSalute	VoiceFullyCreated 							= GaladrielVoiceSalute	VoiceFear									= GaladrielVoiceHelpMe	VoiceGuard									= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoiceMove 									= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoiceMoveToCamp 							= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoicePriority								= 98	VoiceSelect 								= GaladrielVoiceSelect	VoiceSelectBattle  							= GaladrielVoiceSelectBattle	SoundImpact 								= ImpactHorse		UnitSpecificSounds		VoiceEnterUnitElvenTransportShip		= GaladrielVoiceMove		VoiceGarrison							= GaladrielVoiceMove		VoiceInitiateCaptureBuilding			= GaladrielVoiceCaptureBuilding		; From SpecialPower SpecialAbilityCaptureBuilding	End	ClientBehavior = AnimationSoundClientBehavior ModuleTag_AnimAudioBehavior		MaxUpdateRangeCap = 800		AnimationSound = Sound:BodyFallGenericNoArmor	Animation:EUGALDRL_SKL.EUGALDRL_LNDA	Frames:6		AnimationSound = Sound:BodyFallGenericNoArmor	Animation:EUGALDRL_SKL.EUGALDRL_DTHA	Frames:15	;fall to knees first	End    #include "..\..\..\includes\StandardUnitEvaEvents.inc"	EvaEventDieOwner = GaladrielDie			;Eva event to trigger on unit's death. NOTICE THAT this is only for permanent deaths    ; Warn the player when the enemy gets Galadriel. Override the normal sighting event from StandardUnitEvaEvents.inc	EvaEnemyObjectSightedEvent = EnemyGaladrielSeen	ClientUpdate = EvaAnnounceClientCreate ModuleTag_CreateAnnounce		AnnouncementEventEnemy = EnemyGaladrielSeen		AnnouncementEventAlly = None		AnnouncementEventOwner = None				OnlyIfVisible = Yes						; Don't announce if hidden in the shroud		CountAsFirstSightedAnnoucement = Yes	; Don't re-annouce if going into shroud & back		UseObjectsPosition = No					; Play from central Fortress, not at Galadriel's position		CreateFakeRadarEvent = Yes				; Allow player to jump to Galadriel after hearing annoucement	End	; *** ENGINEERING Parameters ***	RadarPriority = UNIT	KindOf = PRELOAD SELECTABLE CAN_CAST_REFLECTIONS INFANTRY PATH_THROUGH_EACH_OTHER SCORE HERO HEAVY_MELEE_HITTER	BuildCost = 4000	BuildTime = GLORFINDEL_BUILDTIME	ShockwaveResistance = SHOCKWAVE_RESISTANCE_ALWAYS	; Note - Not a RespawnBody, as we do not want to put them back in the respawnable hero list when dead.	Body = ActiveBody ModuleTag_Body		MaxHealth         			= GALADRIEL_HEALTH	End	    Behavior = AnnounceBirthAndDeathBehavior ModuleTag_AnnounceBirthAndDeathBehavior    End	#include "..\..\..\includes\DefaultInvisibilityUpdate.inc"	Behavior = StancesBehavior ModuleTag_StancesBehavior        StanceTemplate = Hero    End	Behavior = AIUpdateInterface ModuleTag_03		AutoAcquireEnemiesWhenIdle = Yes ATTACK_BUILDINGS		MoodAttackCheckRate        = 500	    AILuaEventsList            = GaladrielFunctions	End	LocomotorSet		Locomotor = HeroHumanLocomotor		Condition = SET_NORMAL 		Speed     = NORMAL_ELVEN_INFANTRY_MEMBER_SPEED	End		Behavior = PhysicsBehavior ModuleTag_04		GravityMult = 1.0	End		Behavior = SlowDeathBehavior ModuleTag_05		DeathTypes			= ALL 		SinkDelay			= 5000		SinkRate			= 10.0     ; in Dist/Sec - fast!		DestructionDelay	= 1800        Sound				= INITIAL GaladrielVoiceDie        Weapon				= FINAL RingHeroDeathShockwave	End		Behavior = SquishCollide ModuleTag_06		;nothing	End		; Tie into LargeGroupAudio system	Behavior = LargeGroupAudioUpdate ModuleTag_LGAU		Key = Hero	End		Behavior = HitReactionBehavior HitReactionBehaviorModuleTag		HitReactionLifeTimer1 = 7 ; level 1 (light  damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionLifeTimer2 = 15 ; level 2 (medium damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionLifeTimer3 = 10 ; level 3 (heavy  damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionThreshold1 = 0.0   ; level 1 (light  damage) threshold trigger		HitReactionThreshold2 = 25.0  ; level 2 (medium damage) threshold trigger		HitReactionThreshold3 = 50.0  ; level 3 (heavy  damage) threshold trigger	End		Behavior = OCLSpecialPower	ModuleTag_OCLSpawnTornado		SpecialPowerTemplate	= SpecialPowerSpawnTornado		OCL						= SUPERWEAPON_SpawnTornado		CreateLocation			= CREATE_AT_LOCATION		AvailableAtStart		= Yes	End	;///////////////////	; AISpecialPowers	;///////////////////	Behavior = AISpecialPowerUpdate SpawnTornadoAI		CommandButtonName = Command_SpecialPowerSpawnTornado		SpecialPowerAIType = AI_SPECIAL_POWER_TARGETAOE_SUMMON		SpecialPowerRadius = 30.0	End		Behavior = AISpecialPowerUpdate TerribleFuryAI		CommandButtonName = Command_SpecialAbilityTerribleFury		SpecialPowerAIType = AI_SPECIAL_POWER_BASIC_SELF_BUFF	End	Geometry			= CYLINDER	GeometryMajorRadius	= 8.0	GeometryHeight		= 19.2	GeometryIsSmall		= Yes		Shadow				= SHADOW_DECAL	ShadowSizeX			= 12	ShadowSizeY			= 12	ShadowTexture		= ShadowIEndChildObject ElvenGaladriel_RingHero ElvenGaladriel	; Player no longer has the ring hero upgrade when the hero is created.	Behavior = RemoveUpgradeUpgrade ModuleTag_RemoveRing		TriggeredBy					= Upgrade_MenFaction Upgrade_ElfFaction Upgrade_DwarfFaction		UpgradeToRemove				= Upgrade_RingHero Upgrade_FortressRingHero		RemoveFromAllPlayerObjects	= Yes		SuppressEvaEventForRemoval	= Yes ; this is to avoid the Eva event about 'Gollum stole our ring'		                                 ; when we are actually losing the upgrade because we built the ring heroine	End	; Spawn a dropped ring object.	Behavior = CreateObjectDie ModuleTag_DropTheRing		CreationList = OCL_TheOneRing	End	Behavior = ExperienceLevelCreate ModuleTag_LevelBonus		LevelToGrant	= 10		MPOnly			= No	End	;------- TERRIBLE FURY -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	Behavior = SpecialPowerModule ModuleTag_GaladrielTerribleFury		SpecialPowerTemplate		= SpecialAbilityScreech		UpdateModuleStartsAttack	= Yes		;InitiateSound = GaladrielTerribleFurySFX	;this didn't work	End	Behavior = SpecialAbilityUpdate ModuleTag_GaladrielTerribleFuryUpdate  		SpecialPowerTemplate		= SpecialAbilityScreech		UnpackTime					= 1		AwardXPForTriggering		= 0				TriggerSound				= GaladrielVoiceTerribleFury		EffectRange					= 200		UnpackTime					= 100		PreparationTime				= 1		PackTime					= 3000		CustomAnimAndDuration		= AnimState:SPECIAL_WEAPON_TWO AnimTime:3000	End		Behavior = ModelConditionUpgrade ModulTag_RingHeroMC		TriggeredBy					= Upgrade_ObjectLevel1		AddConditionFlags			= USER_1	End	Behavior = AutoHealBehavior ModuleTag_AutoHeal		StartsActive			= Yes		HealingAmount			= HERO_HEAL_AMOUNT		HealingDelay			= 1000		StartHealingDelay		= HERO_HEAL_DELAY		HealOnlyIfNotInCombat	= Yes	End	End

#17 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

I put her before Glorfindel but Haldir dissapears...

PlayerTemplate FactionElves	Side              			= Elves	PlayableSide      			= Yes		; Please note: the presence of "SIDE:Elves" in the string file is what makes this appear in MP as a playable side.  And the skirmish scripts are what actually make it function.	Evil			  			= No	StartMoney        			= 0	MaxLevelMP					= #DIVIDE( PLAYER_MAX_PURCHASE_POINTS_DEFAULT PLAYER_PURCHASE_POINTS_GRANTED )	MaxLevelSP					= #DIVIDE( PLAYER_MAX_PURCHASE_POINTS_GOOD PLAYER_PURCHASE_POINTS_GRANTED )	PreferredColor				= R:64 G:64 B:64	StartingBuilding			= ElvenFortress		;------------- NO STARTING UNITS FOR YOU -------	;StartingUnit0 = ElvenLorienArcherHorde 	;StartingUnitOffset0 = X:-70 Y:220 Z:0			StartingUnit1 = ElvenPorter 	StartingUnitOffset1 = X:30 Y:250 Z:0	StartingUnit0 = ElvenPorter	StartingUnitOffset0 = X:1 Y:160 Z:0		StartingUnitTacticalWOTR		= ElvenPorter	StartingUnitTacticalWOTR		= ElvenPorter	IntrinsicSciences			= SCIENCE_GOOD	IntrinsicSciencesMP 		= SCIENCE_ELVES	SpellBook					= GoodSpellBook	SpellBookMp					= ElvesSpellBook	PurchaseScienceCommandSet	= GoodSpellStoreCommandSet	PurchaseScienceCommandSetMP	= ElvesSpellStoreCommandSet	DisplayName					= INI:FactionElves	DefaultPlayerAIType			= ElvesSkirmishAI		; Needs to exist before I can change it.	BeaconName					= MultiplayerBeacon	LightPointsUpSound			= GondorLightPointsUp	ObjectiveAddedSound			= Gui_MissionObjectiveNew	ObjectiveCompletedSound		= Gui_MissionObjectiveCompleted	InitialUpgrades				= Upgrade_ElfFaction	;Any upgrades this player template is born with.	// NOTE: It is very important that the create-a-hero be the first buildable hero, to ensure that the create-a-hero and the ring hero are always 	// attached to the first two buttons in the command set.	BuildableHeroesMP			= CreateAHero ElvenGaladriel ElvenHaldir ElvenGlorfindel ElvenArwen ElvenLegolas ElvenThranduil ElvenElrond 	      BuildableRingHeroesMP		=       SpellStoreCurrentPowerLabel = APT:SpellStoreCurrentEvenstarPower	SpellStoreMaximumPowerLabel = APT:SpellStoreMaximumEvenstarPower	ResourceModifierObjectFilter = RESOURCE_MODIFIER_OBJECT_FILTER	ResourceModifierValues		= 100 100 100 95 90 85 80 75 71 68 66	MultiSelectionPortrait		= UPElvenArmy	LoadScreenMusic				= Shell2MusicForLoadScreenEnd

#18 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 27 January 2008 - 08:44 PM

This is going nowhere. Please print the following things in seperate codebox-tags:

• The complete ini which contains your Galadriel-Object
  • The commandset that the elven fortress is using
  • The commandbuttons that the elven fortress commandset is using

Also tell us exactly what happens in the game when you use the code that you will have printed here. Thank you.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#19 Lord of the Rings Junkie

Lord of the Rings Junkie

• Project Team
  • 827 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:00 PM

1. Try using an unmodified elvenfortress commandset and commandbuttons.
2. Try using an unmodified Galadriel.ini (Just give her a low cost and build time for testing.)
3. Put ElvenGaladriel between ElvenHaldir and ElvenGlorfindel.

If this works, all you will need to do is add the respawn behavior. When I built her she did not have the storm queen skin. (For some reason her fear power didn't work, but that's secondary right now.)

Edited by Lord of the Rings Junkie, 27 January 2008 - 09:05 PM.

tenn' Ambar-metta!"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Austen

Austen
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:43 PM

This is going nowhere. Please print the following things in seperate codebox-tags:

• The complete ini which contains your Galadriel-Object
  • The commandset that the elven fortress is using
  • The commandbuttons that the elven fortress commandset is using

Also tell us exactly what happens in the game when you use the code that you will have printed here. Thank you.

Galadriel:

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------;;	Galadriel.ini;;------------------------------------------------------------------------------; GaladrielObject ElvenGaladriel	; *** ART Parameters ***	SelectPortrait = HPGaladriel2	ButtonImage = HIGaladriel2	Draw = W3DScriptedModelDraw ModuleTag_DRAW   StaticModelLODMode = yes ; Will append M or L to the skin name depending on GameLOD	  OkToChangeModelColor = Yes		DefaultModelConditionState			Model               = EUGaldrlGd_SKN					End						; --- Idle Anims				IdleAnimationState			Animation				= IDLB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 20			End			Animation				= IDLC				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 1			End			Animation				= IDLD				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLD				AnimationMode		= ONCE				AnimationPriority   = 1			End			StateName				= Idle			BeginScript				Prev = CurDrawablePrevAnimationState()				if Prev == "Selected" then CurDrawableSetTransitionAnimState("TRANS_Selected_To_Idle") end			EndScript		End		AnimationState        = STUNNED_FLAILING 			Flags               = RANDOMSTART			Animation           = EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End		; --- Dying anims		AnimationState        = DYING SPLATTED			Animation           = EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationName     = RUEwnHrHrs_SKL.RUEwnHrHrs_LNDA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End		End		AnimationState        = DYING AFLAME			Animation = DieAflame				AnimationName       = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_FLYA				AnimationMode       = LOOP			End		End		AnimationState        = DYING			Animation           = EUGaldrl_DTHA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_DTHA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End			;ParticleSysBone = NONE GaladrielDying			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial01			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial02			ParticleSysBone = NONE UltraInitial03		End			; --- Stunned anims		AnimationState        = STUNNED_STANDING_UP			Animation           = EUGaldrl_GTPA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_GTPA				AnimationMode     = ONCE				AnimationSpeedFactorRange = 1.3 1.3			End		End		AnimationState        = STUNNED 			Animation           = EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_LNDA				AnimationMode     = ONCE			End		End	; --- Moving anims		; --- Moving Anims		AnimationState        = MOVING WANDER WEAPONSTATE_CLOSE_RANGE			StateName           = WithSword			Animation           = EUGaldrl_WLKA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End		AnimationState        = MOVING WANDER			Animation           = EUGaldrl_WLKA				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End					AnimationState        = MOVING FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A			ShareAnimation		= Yes			Animation           = RunAndFire				AnimationName       = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode       = LOOP			End			Flags               = RANDOMSTART  		End				AnimationState			= SPECIAL_WEAPON_TWO					; TerribleFury			Animation				AnimationName	= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_SPCB				AnimationMode	= ONCE			End			FXEvent				= Frame:5 Name:FX_GaladrielTerribleFuryFearBlast		End				AnimationState        = MOVING			Flags               = RANDOMSTART			Animation           = EUGaldrl_RUNB				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_RUNA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End			; --- Attacking Anims		AnimationState        = FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A WEAPONSTATE_CLOSE_RANGE			StateName				= WithSword			Animation				= ATKA				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End		End		AnimationState        = FIRING_OR_PREATTACK_A			Animation				= ATKA				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKA				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKB				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End			Animation				= ATKB				AnimationName		= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATKC				AnimationMode		= ONCE				UseWeaponTiming		= Yes			End		End		AnimationState        = ATTACKING			Animation           = ALERT_1				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_IDLA				AnimationMode     = LOOP; ONCE			End		End		AnimationState        = RAISING_FLAG			Animation				AnimationName     = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode     = LOOP			End		End				AnimationState				=	SELECTED			StateName				=	Selected			SimilarRestart			=   Yes						Animation				=	ATNB				AnimationName		=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNB				AnimationMode		=	LOOP			End			BeginScript				Prev = CurDrawablePrevAnimationState()				if Prev == "Idle" then CurDrawableSetTransitionAnimState("TRANS_Idle_to_Selected") end			EndScript		End		AnimationState = LEVELED			Animation = Hit_Level_1_a				AnimationName = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_LVLA				AnimationMode = ONCE			End		End			; --- Click and Hit Reactions		AnimationState = HIT_REACTION HIT_LEVEL_1			Animation = Hit_Level_1_a				AnimationName = EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_HITA				AnimationMode = ONCE			End		End				;;====== CELEBRATING				AnimationState					= EMOTION_CELEBRATING			StateName					= STATE_Emotion_Sword			Animation					= Sword				AnimationName			= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode			= ONCE			End			Flags						= MAINTAIN_FRAME_ACROSS_STATES RESTART_ANIM_WHEN_COMPLETE		End;;====== TAUNTING		AnimationState					= EMOTION_TAUNTING			StateName					= STATE_Emotion_Sword			Animation					= Sword				AnimationName			= EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_CHRA				AnimationMode			= ONCE			End			Flags						= RESTART_ANIM_WHEN_COMPLETE ;MAINTAIN_FRAME_ACROSS_STATES		End							; --- Selected Anims and Transitions		TransitionState					=	TRANS_Idle_to_Selected			Animation					=	ATND				AnimationName			=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNA				AnimationMode			=	ONCE			End		End				TransitionState					=	TRANS_Selected_To_Idle			Animation					=	ATNE				AnimationName			=	EUGaldrl_SKL.EUGaldrl_ATNC				AnimationMode			=	ONCE			End		End					End	; ***DESIGN parameters ***	Side = Elves	EditorSorting = UNIT	ThreatLevel = GALADRIEL_THREAT_LEVEL	ThingClass = CHARACTER_UNIT	TransportSlotCount = TRANSPORTSLOTCOUNT_HERO	WeaponSet		Conditions = None 		Weapon = PRIMARY    GaladrielSword ; a magical sword		AutoChooseSources = PRIMARY FROM_PLAYER FROM_SCRIPT FROM_AI	End	ArmorSet		Conditions      = None		Armor           = SauronArmor		DamageFX        = NormalDamageFX	End	VisionRange = VISION_HERO_STANDARD	ShroudClearingRange = SHROUD_CLEAR_HERO	BountyValue = ELVEN_GALADRIEL_BOUNTY_VALUE	RecruitText 					= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielRecruit	ReviveText					= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielRevive	Hotkey						= CONTROLBAR:GaladrielHotkey	DisplayName = OBJECT:ElvenGaladriel;	CrushableLevel = 0  ;What am I?:        0 = for infantry, 1 = for trees, 2 = general vehicles	CrusherLevel		= 0		CommandSet = GaladrielCommandSet	CommandPoints = 0	; *** AUDIO Parameters ***;	;VoiceAmbushed 								= YeomanArcherVoiceAmbushed	VoiceAttack 								= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackAir								= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackCharge 							= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackMachine 							= GaladrielVoiceAttack	VoiceAttackStructure 						= GaladrielVoiceAttackBuilding	VoiceCreated								= GaladrielVoiceSalute	VoiceFullyCreated 							= GaladrielVoiceSalute	VoiceFear									= GaladrielVoiceHelpMe	VoiceGuard									= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoiceMove 									= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoiceMoveToCamp 							= GaladrielVoiceMove	VoicePriority								= 98	VoiceSelect 								= GaladrielVoiceSelect	VoiceSelectBattle  							= GaladrielVoiceSelectBattle	SoundImpact 								= ImpactHorse		UnitSpecificSounds		VoiceEnterUnitElvenTransportShip		= GaladrielVoiceMove		VoiceGarrison							= GaladrielVoiceMove		VoiceInitiateCaptureBuilding			= GaladrielVoiceCaptureBuilding		; From SpecialPower SpecialAbilityCaptureBuilding	End	ClientBehavior = AnimationSoundClientBehavior ModuleTag_AnimAudioBehavior		MaxUpdateRangeCap = 800		AnimationSound = Sound:BodyFallGenericNoArmor	Animation:EUGALDRL_SKL.EUGALDRL_LNDA	Frames:6		AnimationSound = Sound:BodyFallGenericNoArmor	Animation:EUGALDRL_SKL.EUGALDRL_DTHA	Frames:15	;fall to knees first	End    #include "..\..\..\includes\StandardUnitEvaEvents.inc"	EvaEventDieOwner = GaladrielDie			;Eva event to trigger on unit's death. NOTICE THAT this is only for permanent deaths    ; Warn the player when the enemy gets Galadriel. Override the normal sighting event from StandardUnitEvaEvents.inc	EvaEnemyObjectSightedEvent = EnemyGaladrielSeen	ClientUpdate = EvaAnnounceClientCreate ModuleTag_CreateAnnounce		AnnouncementEventEnemy = EnemyGaladrielSeen		AnnouncementEventAlly = None		AnnouncementEventOwner = None				OnlyIfVisible = Yes						; Don't announce if hidden in the shroud		CountAsFirstSightedAnnoucement = Yes	; Don't re-annouce if going into shroud & back		UseObjectsPosition = No					; Play from central Fortress, not at Galadriel's position		CreateFakeRadarEvent = Yes				; Allow player to jump to Galadriel after hearing annoucement	End	; *** ENGINEERING Parameters ***	RadarPriority = UNIT	KindOf = PRELOAD SELECTABLE CAN_CAST_REFLECTIONS INFANTRY PATH_THROUGH_EACH_OTHER SCORE HERO HEAVY_MELEE_HITTER	BuildCost = 4000	BuildTime = GLORFINDEL_BUILDTIME	ShockwaveResistance = SHOCKWAVE_RESISTANCE_ALWAYS	; Note - Not a RespawnBody, as we do not want to put them back in the respawnable hero list when dead.	Body = ActiveBody ModuleTag_Body		MaxHealth         			= GALADRIEL_HEALTH	End	    Behavior = AnnounceBirthAndDeathBehavior ModuleTag_AnnounceBirthAndDeathBehavior    End	#include "..\..\..\includes\DefaultInvisibilityUpdate.inc"	Behavior = StancesBehavior ModuleTag_StancesBehavior        StanceTemplate = Hero    End	Behavior = AIUpdateInterface ModuleTag_03		AutoAcquireEnemiesWhenIdle = Yes ATTACK_BUILDINGS		MoodAttackCheckRate        = 500	    AILuaEventsList            = GaladrielFunctions	End	LocomotorSet		Locomotor = HeroHumanLocomotor		Condition = SET_NORMAL 		Speed     = NORMAL_ELVEN_INFANTRY_MEMBER_SPEED	End		Behavior = PhysicsBehavior ModuleTag_04		GravityMult = 1.0	End		Behavior = SlowDeathBehavior ModuleTag_05		DeathTypes			= ALL 		SinkDelay			= 5000		SinkRate			= 10.0     ; in Dist/Sec - fast!		DestructionDelay	= 1800        Sound				= INITIAL GaladrielVoiceDie        Weapon				= FINAL RingHeroDeathShockwave	End		Behavior = SquishCollide ModuleTag_06		;nothing	End		; Tie into LargeGroupAudio system	Behavior = LargeGroupAudioUpdate ModuleTag_LGAU		Key = Hero	End		Behavior = HitReactionBehavior HitReactionBehaviorModuleTag		HitReactionLifeTimer1 = 7 ; level 1 (light  damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionLifeTimer2 = 15 ; level 2 (medium damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionLifeTimer3 = 10 ; level 3 (heavy  damage)  hit reaction animations in frames (5 per sec)		HitReactionThreshold1 = 0.0   ; level 1 (light  damage) threshold trigger		HitReactionThreshold2 = 25.0  ; level 2 (medium damage) threshold trigger		HitReactionThreshold3 = 50.0  ; level 3 (heavy  damage) threshold trigger	End		Behavior = OCLSpecialPower	ModuleTag_OCLSpawnTornado		SpecialPowerTemplate	= SpecialPowerSpawnTornado		OCL						= SUPERWEAPON_SpawnTornado		CreateLocation			= CREATE_AT_LOCATION		AvailableAtStart		= Yes	End	;///////////////////	; AISpecialPowers	;///////////////////	Behavior = AISpecialPowerUpdate SpawnTornadoAI		CommandButtonName = Command_SpecialPowerSpawnTornado		SpecialPowerAIType = AI_SPECIAL_POWER_TARGETAOE_SUMMON		SpecialPowerRadius = 30.0	End		Behavior = AISpecialPowerUpdate TerribleFuryAI		CommandButtonName = Command_SpecialAbilityTerribleFury		SpecialPowerAIType = AI_SPECIAL_POWER_BASIC_SELF_BUFF	End	Geometry			= CYLINDER	GeometryMajorRadius	= 8.0	GeometryHeight		= 19.2	GeometryIsSmall		= Yes		Shadow				= SHADOW_DECAL	ShadowSizeX			= 12	ShadowSizeY			= 12	ShadowTexture		= ShadowIEndChildObject ElvenGaladriel_RingHero ElvenGaladriel	; Player no longer has the ring hero upgrade when the hero is created.	Behavior = RemoveUpgradeUpgrade ModuleTag_RemoveRing		TriggeredBy					= Upgrade_MenFaction Upgrade_ElfFaction Upgrade_DwarfFaction		UpgradeToRemove				= Upgrade_RingHero Upgrade_FortressRingHero		RemoveFromAllPlayerObjects	= Yes		SuppressEvaEventForRemoval	= Yes ; this is to avoid the Eva event about 'Gollum stole our ring'		                                 ; when we are actually losing the upgrade because we built the ring heroine	End	; Spawn a dropped ring object.	Behavior = CreateObjectDie ModuleTag_DropTheRing		CreationList = OCL_TheOneRing	End	Behavior = ExperienceLevelCreate ModuleTag_LevelBonus		LevelToGrant	= 10		MPOnly			= No	End	;------- TERRIBLE FURY -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------	Behavior = SpecialPowerModule ModuleTag_GaladrielTerribleFury		SpecialPowerTemplate		= SpecialAbilityScreech		UpdateModuleStartsAttack	= Yes		;InitiateSound = GaladrielTerribleFurySFX	;this didn't work	End	Behavior = SpecialAbilityUpdate ModuleTag_GaladrielTerribleFuryUpdate  		SpecialPowerTemplate		= SpecialAbilityScreech		UnpackTime					= 1		AwardXPForTriggering		= 0				TriggerSound				= GaladrielVoiceTerribleFury		EffectRange					= 200		UnpackTime					= 100		PreparationTime				= 1		PackTime					= 3000		CustomAnimAndDuration		= AnimState:SPECIAL_WEAPON_TWO AnimTime:3000	End		Behavior = ModelConditionUpgrade ModulTag_RingHeroMC		TriggeredBy					= Upgrade_ObjectLevel1		AddConditionFlags			= USER_1	End	Behavior = AutoHealBehavior ModuleTag_AutoHeal		StartsActive			= Yes		HealingAmount			= HERO_HEAL_AMOUNT		HealingDelay			= 1000		StartHealingDelay		= HERO_HEAL_DELAY		HealOnlyIfNotInCombat	= Yes	End	End

Fortress Commandset:

Button? I'm not sure if this is it..?

;//---Elven Fortress Revivables/Upgrades buttonsCommandButton Command_SelectRevivablesElvenFortress	Command                 = PUSH_VISIBLE_COMMAND_RANGE	TextLabel               = CONTROLBAR:SelectRevivablesElvenFortress	ButtonImage             = UCCommon_GoodHeroes	ButtonBorderType        = SYSTEM 	DescriptLabel           = CONTROLBAR:ToolTipCommandSelectRevivablesElvenFortress	Radial                  = Yes	CommandRangeStart		= 13	CommandRangeCount		= 10EndCommandButton Command_SelectRevivablesElvenMonumentFortress	Command                 = PUSH_VISIBLE_COMMAND_RANGE	TextLabel               = CONTROLBAR:SelectRevivablesElvenFortress	ButtonImage             = UCCommon_GoodHeroes	ButtonBorderType        = SYSTEM 	DescriptLabel           = CONTROLBAR:ToolTipCommandSelectRevivablesElvenFortress	Radial                  = Yes	CommandRangeStart		= 11	CommandRangeCount		= 11EndCommandButton Command_SelectUpgradesElvenFortress	Command                 = PUSH_VISIBLE_COMMAND_RANGE	TextLabel               = CONTROLBAR:SelectUpgradesElvenFortress	ButtonImage             = UCCommon_UpgradeStructureNew	ButtonBorderType        = SYSTEM 	DescriptLabel           = CONTROLBAR:ToolTipCommandSelectUpgradesElvenFortress	Radial                  = Yes	CommandRangeStart		= 6	CommandRangeCount		= 7End;//--Elven Fortress ImprovementsCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEaglesNest	Command           = OBJECT_UPGRADE	Options			  = CANCELABLE NEED_UPGRADE	Upgrade           = Upgrade_ElvenFortressEaglesNest	NeededUpgrade	  = Upgrade_ElvenFortressEncasingVines	TextLabel         = CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEaglesNest	ButtonImage       = BEFortress_EagleNest	ButtonBorderType  = UPGRADE	DescriptLabel     = CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEaglesNest	Radial            = Yes	InPalantir	   	  = No	LacksPrerequisiteLabel		= TOOLTIP:LackEagleNestEncasingVinesEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseNewEagle  	Command					= OBJECT_UPGRADE   	Upgrade             	= Upgrade_HasEaglesNestEagle   	Options					= CANCELABLE NEED_UPGRADE  	NeededUpgrade			= Upgrade_ElvenFortressEaglesNest  	ButtonImage				= HIGwahir  	ButtonBorderType    	= UPGRADE   	Radial					= Yes  	InPalantir	   			= Yes  	TextLabel           	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseElvenEagle  	DescriptLabel       	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseElvenEagle  	LacksPrerequisiteLabel	= TOOLTIP:LackEagleNest	PurchasedLabel			= TOOLTIP:AlreadySummonedCreatureEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEncasingVines  	Command				= OBJECT_UPGRADE  	Upgrade				= Upgrade_ElvenFortressEncasingVinesTrigger  	Options				= CANCELABLE  	TextLabel         	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEncasingVines  	ButtonImage       	= BEFortress_EncasingVines  	ButtonBorderType  	= UPGRADE  	DescriptLabel     	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEncasingVines  	Radial            	= Yes  	InPalantir	   		= NoEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressMysticFountains  	Command				= OBJECT_UPGRADE  	Upgrade				= Upgrade_ElvenFortressMysticFountains  	Options				= CANCELABLE  	TextLabel         	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressMysticFountains  	ButtonImage       	= BEFortress_MysticFountains  	ButtonBorderType  	= UPGRADE  	DescriptLabel     	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressMysticFountains  	Radial            	= Yes  	InPalantir	   		= NoEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEnchantedAnvil  	Command				= OBJECT_UPGRADE  	Upgrade				= Upgrade_ElvenFortressEnchantedAnvil  	Options				= CANCELABLE  	TextLabel         	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEnchantedAnvil  	ButtonImage       	= BEFortress_EnchantedAnvil  	ButtonBorderType  	= UPGRADE  	DescriptLabel     	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressEnchantedAnvil  	Radial            	= Yes  	InPalantir	   		= NoEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressBlessedMist  	Command				= OBJECT_UPGRADE  	Upgrade				= Upgrade_ElvenFortressBlessedMist  	Options				= CANCELABLE  	TextLabel         	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressBlessedMist  	ButtonImage       	= SBGood_EnshroudingMist  	ButtonBorderType  	= UPGRADE  	DescriptLabel     	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressBlessedMist  	Radial            	= Yes  	InPalantir	   		= NoEndCommandButton Command_PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressCrystalMoat  	Command				= OBJECT_UPGRADE  	Upgrade				= Upgrade_ElvenFortressCrystalMoat  	Options				= CANCELABLE  	TextLabel         	= CONTROLBAR:PurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressCrystalMoat  	ButtonImage       	= BEFortress_CrystalMoat  	ButtonBorderType  	= UPGRADE  	DescriptLabel     	= CONTROLBAR:ToolTipPurchaseUpgradeElvenFortressCrystalMoat  	Radial            	= Yes  	InPalantir	   		= NoEnd

When I use these codes everthing goes well, then I get to the fortress, click the heroes and then she is not there... and the back button is gone. (Sorry, but can you explain that a bit?)

Edited by Austen, 27 January 2008 - 11:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users