Alcohol Fueled

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:Twisted Insurrection, TS: UMP, Evolution
  •  Beer Prophet
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Staff / News Poster

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:39 PM

Hey. I Don't know why, but I've got under my name "Project", when I'm not assigned to any project on Revora (Other than robot storm, but This happened after I was mistaken for a member of the Psi-Strike team). What am I assigned to?
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae

#2 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

Project Team is one big group, meaning that it doesn't state anywhere which project you were hired for, just that you were hired for a project. Nor does it record who hired you btw.

If you don't know which project you were hired for, probably the only who does know is the one who hired you. Unless that person steps up, I can only go by what you told us and guess that you were hired by a hostee working in the Psi-Team.

Anyway, if you want to be demoted back to regular member status, you have only to ask. :)

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#3 Aro

Aro

Alcohol Fueled

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 476 posts
  • Projects:Twisted Insurrection, TS: UMP, Evolution
  •  Beer Prophet
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Staff / News Poster

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:25 AM

Seems I've been getting a little to used to the way PPM works. :) Anyway, cheers. I'm not bothered really, I'd just like to know who assigned me to what; I Know I'm working for the RS team, but I've not been assigned with any moderation abilities in that specific area, neither have I with the Psi-Strike team (which is the way PPM works, not sure if it's the same here). Anyway, If I'm not assigned to any specific project, please move me back to the members section. ;)
Aro - Leader of Twisted Insurrection and Evolution.

Tiberian Sun: UMP
Tiberian Sun: Modding Tools
Tiberian Sun: Mapping Tools

"Aro is OP." - TiberianFuture
"Aro for Dictator!" - Droke
"Aro for President!" - CL4ymOr3
"You're Aro, you always win." - daTS
"He's referred to as The Aro because he really is that f*cking awesome!" - Fenring
"Only members of the A.R.O. Society are allowed to use :WAT and related terms (TAW:, :BIGV, etc.)." - Crimsonum
"To Aro, founder and leader of TI, the best public relations and mod manager, great friend, modder and mapper." - Lin Kuei Ominae

#4 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:29 AM

Project Team hardly receives any moderation powers for anything. It's usually set to allow people to visit certain staff forums. It definitely works in a completely different way than in PPM.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#5 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:19 AM

I Know I'm working for the RS team

Well then, that's all the requirement there is to being Project Team. :)

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users