Photo

Elvenfury, Star Wars, Rap music, international Grading systems, the failures of the UK education system and some more Elvenfury

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#61 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

Well i am actually located in a dustbin in Oxfordshire.

#62 lacrossman930

lacrossman930

Lacrosse is the gift of God! 0-----]::::::::::::>

• Project Team
  • 257 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East mapper/ Istari Productions mapper/Realm Forger/Inheritence mod mapper
  •  Mapper,map.ini,modeling,leaning skinning

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:31 AM

two words. Oh my...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#63 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:40 AM

Only two words lacrossman. Only...
"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."
Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer

Posted Image

Posted Image

#64 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:28 AM

*ahem* according to statistics.org.uk, the life expectancy of a male at birth in the UK in 2002 is 76. Now, if we take your statement in your profile that you are born in 1992, we should use the predictions from 1992. These weigh in at 72 for males and 79 for females. Therefore, you must either be:
a) 2 years old
b) a girl and 9 years old
c) as you state "at least 70 years" another option comes up - that you are indeed younger than 2 years old! We will consider a baby of less than 2 unable to post even in your rudimentary manner, therefore option c) is simplified to "a girl and between 2 and 9 years old"

I propose a new thread to decide by popular vote.

However this is a moot point - citizens of the UK are much more likely to be inconvenienced by the United Earth Empire by 2050 as I campaign to add the Tower of London to my civilization's impressive collection of world landmarks. During this operation, it is entirely possible that civilians who do not agree with my views shall find themselves in the way of a tank taking an efficient route through a series of apartment buildings . Naturally, the solider responsible for such a reprehensible act will be disciplined, but the outcome of the military trial will not be known to you - a tank weighs upwards of 40 tonnes!

Or you could be discreetly removed and taken to prison with George Lucas and Christopher Paolini in a well furnished but isolated ward in the Arctic, awaiting the immortal God-Emperor of mankind's whims - his fate for you would doubtlessly be exquisite and would serve as a very, very good reason not to defy the wishes of his agent on Earth, whose name I shall not utter here. Suffice to say that he would agree with anything I say here, and finds your lack of faith... disturbing.

Though I must admit to curiosity - if you think Star Wars is childish, what do you think... is not?

Edited by Nertea, 31 January 2008 - 06:29 AM.

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#65 Dindi

Dindi

What The Deuce?

• Project Team
  • 249 posts
  •  Modeler,Skinner, coder

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:12 PM

I propose a new thread to decide by popular vote.

sounds great.

its also funny that elvenfury calls starwars "babyish" when his avatar and manner are that of a immature child.
Posted Image
Thanks to Caluadan for the Sig

#66 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:19 PM

Get over my avatar its a 90x90 thing and its quite funny whilst star wars is rubbish and everyone knows it ask anyone randomly in the streets they will never say "I like it" few people today like star wars according to some statistics of a anti star wars websites.

#67 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

they will never say "I like it" few people today like star wars according to some statistics of a anti star wars websites.

Did I just read your statement correctly. Because if I did...Wow.
"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

Yes i hate star wars and so do most of my age. It's just wierd for "use the force" "i am your father".

#69 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

I don't think you understood what I meant by my statement.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:48 PM

Well, I cant really describe the utter stupidity he manifests anymore.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#71 Grizzlez

Grizzlez

title available

• Project Team
  • 667 posts
  •  Coder/ini/FX writer, Skinner

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:06 PM

I think star wars is pretty good, especially for the time it was made and the technology at that time-the recent films just look so good. I honestly can't understand how you could say that. Also half of what you say just makes me crack up, its like watching a proper chav from chatham without any sense of intelligence or awareness of what you say.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:09 PM

How am i a chav? i am from one or perhaps the most posh area form england.

#73 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

i am from one or perhaps the most posh area form england.

well there's the answer, your parents are filthy rich and you've never had to think for yourself
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

#74 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:36 PM

Hmm i am not that spoilt nor do i think im better than anyone else around my area.

#75 Duke

Duke

Doctor Doctor!

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

Man this thread is a crackup :p

Elvenfury you seriously need to not be so serious :thumbsupsmiley:

#76 Dain Ironfoot

Dain Ironfoot

No sex please, we're Dwarves

• Hosted
  • 1,655 posts
  • Projects:The Peninsular War
  •  I aten't dead.

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

Elvenfury, I think I speak for the whole community here.

Stop talking utter bollocks or bugger off out of our forum before you're mocked into oblivion. I can't believe you're english because half the things you say don't make sense. I mean...

Yes i hate star wars and so do most of my age. It's just wierd for "use the force" "i am your father".

What the hell?? What does that even mean? Firstly, the "most of my age hate star wars" is bloody rubbish. I work with kids, and I've never met one who doesn't like it. My little brother and his mates are probably about your age... they all like it. It's more popular than ever. You're just making up stupid facts to support your stupid bloody stupid opinion. Have your crappy opinion (In others I might respect it, in you .. hahahaah) but don't try to apply it to everyone. But on to the crux of this... what the hell does your 2nd bit mean? Those lines are weird? How is it any more weird than any of the fantasy crud in your crappy rip-off books? Or are you just bitter because the film based on those books was a complete flop? And seeing as how you've chosen quotes so famous and popular they are known to almost everyone.... you just look stupid.

Now get out.

Edited by Dain Ironfoot, 31 January 2008 - 07:02 PM.

Dain: Arr Nertea: yarrrr Dain: haharrrr Nertea: graaawwwr Dain: oaaaaaaaarr Nertea: .... honk?

#77 Nertea

Nertea

...lo sa raptor!

• Hosted
  • 3,349 posts
  • Projects:Star Villains and Space heroes, The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME/Unity

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:33 PM

It's telling that in a recent survey I read, the second most used quote from any movie is "May the Force be with you"

Top one was "I'll be back" from Terminator

sig.png
I really don't do requests and my Arnor Soldier is not fit for BFME. Don't ask me for either.

#78 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:04 PM

Star Wars is also rated the 13th best movie of all time, just behind some truly great classics. An Elvenfury, do you really think an anti-star wars website would put up any positive things about it? Could you give us the link to this website? I'm one year younger than you, maybe two, and yet most of my friends like star wars...

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#79 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:24 PM

opinions are opinions. Theres many anti book sites look at anti-shuturgal.com im not being bias. Well in england loads of people in my year think star wars childish. I know the movies from eragon was bullshit i didn't like it id rather watch paint dry.

Ill send u the link over "xfire" so that it doesn't cause further arguements.

#80 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:33 PM

oh, NOW I get it...

you really don't have your own opinions, do you?
If 'loads of people think star wars is childish', then you acctually HAVE to think it is...

No wonder you don't like Star Wars...

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users