GLA Assault General

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 29 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

Assult General is now a 3rd world army. He has no sucide units or toxin units. He can go head to head with a USA/China side.

His powers Are:

RANK 1

China Imports- Allows china tanks/planes to be built from black market (War master, Gattling tank, troop crawler and the China Mig interceptor)
GLA training- Allows GLA units to be built as veterans
Early Airfields- Allows the construction of the Airfield earlier in the game.

RANK 3

Artillery strike (1-3) - Same as china
Rocket barrage (1-3) - Lots of rockets come in and pummel the area in rocket fire
Mine drop (1-3)
Industrial investment - allows construction of oil refineries. (reduced cost of vehicals by 10%)
Oil rigs- Allows construction of oil rigs. Provides more income then a black market

RANK 5

Holy Jihad- Grants 90 seconds of 50% damage increase, 50% increased rate of fire, 33% increased range and 6% healing per second to all units
Judgment ammunition - Arms the Jihad cannon with a shell it can fire across the map like a mobile superweapon
Rank 4 artillery. Adds more damage and shells to rank 3 artillery strike

Form the black market, a player may also purchase a drop of salvage crates. Each drop contains 12 boxes

First up the rebel, RPG and stinger trooper squads
Posted Image

Combot cycles- left to right, the 50 cal bike (with 2 50 cals), Stinger bike, and RPG bike
Posted Image

The motorpool which builds the scorpain varients and towable defenses
Posted Image

The towable defenses - Artillery cannon, MLRS system, AA launchers, and missile rack
Posted Image
Deplyed
Posted Image
Upgrades to permanent site
Posted Image

The scorpain varients and China import tanks fully salvaged. (Troop crawler, Gattling tank, Scorpain tank, Scorpain AA, Scorpain Missle tank, Scorpain artillery and War master)
Posted Image
The China import tanks un upgraded
Posted Image

Heavy Warfactory
Posted Image

Heavy Vehicals (Mastadon tank, Camel spider auto cannon tank, Jihad siege cannon, Heavy AA tank and the Kayusta artilery)
Posted Image

Fully Salvaged Heavy vehicals (Mastadon and camel spider get rocket packs, and Mastadon gets an extra barrel and kayusta gets more rockets. Jihad cannon deployed)
Posted Image

Assult's airfield. Holds 3 planes. 3 different types of planes can be built here. The china interceptor is built here.
Posted Image

Hind Helocopter. Armed with a chain gun, lots of rockets and can carry 8 passengers which can fire out
Posted Image
Posted Image

the Il-102 attack plane. Fires lots of rockets in one pass.
Posted Image
Posted Image

F-106 "Prophet" interceptor - 2 AA missiles
Posted Image
Assult's defenses (artilery, MLRS, Rocket battery and AA)
Posted Image

Assult's dozers
Posted Image

Assults supply trucks
Posted Image

Hand of the Faithful Superweapon. Doubles as a heavy base defense. Fires 1 shell across the map
Posted Image

Will of the Faithful Superweapon. Fires 8 shells. Heavy damage. Upgrades from hand of the faithful

Posted Image
Posted Image

World of the Faithful. 16 shells. Very heavy damage in target area.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Pendaelose, 30 January 2008 - 07:03 AM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 29 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

Excellent.
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:07 AM

superb...well done

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:33 AM

Just Q: are those 2 aircraft posses machine gun ...or only missiles ?

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

IS Assault GLA ...doesn't have GLA destroyer like in contra mod....??So is this mean that Assault GLA don't have super unit like USA and China counterpart....?

#6 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:59 AM

In Remix not many generals have a "super" unit, and usualy those who do have the weakest superweapons, or no Tech2 superweapons. Assault General has a fantasticly powerful superweapon, so he doesn't need a "super" unit. However, he oes have some excelent units.

The Destroyer tank is being moved to Demo General to improve his late game.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#7 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:40 AM

Great,i think he will be able to match tank general,and it may become my 3rd favorite general(after laser and flame)

#8 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:36 AM

Those 2 are missiles only, but in the final version there will be roughly 3 or 4 machinegun armed planes.

Assault's tanks arn't quite up to standing toe to toe with Tank General, but he has a well rounded force and can rain some serious firepower from his late game artillery.

Edited by Pendaelose, 30 January 2008 - 09:39 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#9 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:14 AM

Those 2 are missiles only, but in the final version there will be roughly 3 or 4 machinegun armed planes.

On the Prophet and the IL-102?

Or do you mean planes that will use machine guns as the only weapon in general?
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

BTW....do you intend to give all GLA building ...some sort of anti air fortification .....like being discuss a long time ago...

#11 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:03 PM

no... I was just refering to planes that have machineguns. The A10, the SU47, the AC150, and a couple others.

BTW....do you intend to give all GLA building ...some sort of anti air fortification .....like being discuss a long time ago...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:06 PM

Assuming the information... so assault only have non toxic and explosive...based weapon..err ....what are the main weapon of assault....and is tunnel is available for assault ....

P/s: are upgrade like imbuing toxin like contra assault are still ....available..

#13 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

no... I was just refering to planes that have machineguns. The A10, the SU47, the AC150, and a couple others.

I'm giving the GLA strong AA instead. All GLA factions have access to the stinger infantry (great AA) as well as some kind of base defense.

The option of placing a stinger troop on the roof of buildings in fasion similar to the USA security systems in not out of the question, but it may be for only a single GLA, not all of them.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 12:16 PM

What i mean about anti air fortification is....i think in suggestion ..that some of building of GLA like command center ...can be upgraded to housing anti air building ..like stinger nest or something this is particularly useful for GLA against air unit especially for GLA side that are weak in anti air defense...

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:05 PM

Pend...i'm assume this is not the final form of assault...and BTW what you mean early build of airfield ....and Wup slow typo...

#16 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:14 PM

Yes, it is. Not much is going to be added. Only upgrades and maybe something else.
Posted Image

#17 MasterZH

MasterZH
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:52 AM

Very few units for now. I hope like y said add more. ;)

#18 partyzanPaulZy

partyzanPaulZy

"quarawr!"

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Projects:Corruption Of Power - YR mod
  •  doing my mod alone till 1st release (then will see)

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

Oops, how I haven't seen this one!
I like this general! ;)
Posted Image
"Soviet Union was a superpower and each superpower needs at least 1 war at 5 years to keep army in a good condition." ... my grandpa. USA create wars more frequently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users