• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#41 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:31 PM

Hi there again! This time, a GDI general is on the line for you!

"Commander, we can proudly accoune that we now use
Firehawks to bomb the crap out of our enemies, they are
armed with a few missiles and deal a great amount of
damage, they are avaible once you have an Aircraft
Command HQ, however, their missiles cost to much so
we fear we have to decrease the damage dealt by them . . .
Thanks to Nighthawk, an expert in the 'Hawk' aircraft series,
he also made this Firehawk."

So, the damage will be decreased, because this is a bit much I think, because...Look:
Posted Image
Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

#42 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

oooo updates

im getting more and more confused though, are the allies turning into GDI? or is GDI suppose to be a sub faction thing?

also, i think if nod was added to RA2, they would join forces with yuri, not soviets

but whatever you want

anyway, looks good :ph34r:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:35 AM

Basically GDI and Nod had their own war, but then a time vortex was created and they got transported into the Allies and Soviets time. The GDI joins the Allies, and Nod joins the Soviets. Then the war raged on...The Loyalists and Slayers had their own problems and wheren't noticed by Allies or Soviets. After a gigantic psychic wave from a research facility of the Loyalists the Allies and Soviets began to notice the Loyalists and focused their attacks on them. The Slayers where left in the middle eastern countries and Africa, and they builded strong bases and researched much things and whatever there. After a long time, the Slayers began aproaching the Allies and Soviets to join them, but they got killed as the Allies and Soviets thought they where some disguised mind controllers. Then the Slayers began to attack too an the war had began...

Lame story, but who plays the game for the story? So the GDI is a subfaction of the Allies, Nod is a subfaction of the Soviets. And BTW, the GDI now has 3 airstrike powers...

First, the Orca Strike, calls in 2 Orca's armed with rockets and 2 armed with machine guns. Can seriously damage clusters of units but that's all...You get this one with an Aircraft Command HQ.

Second, the Firehawk Strike, you get this one when you upgrade an Airforce Command HQ. Calls in 2 Firehawks that are good, thus not bad, but also not super good, against anything excluding aircraft.

Third, the Ion Bomber Strike, you get this one when you upgrade an Battle Lab. It is not the replacement for the Chronosphere nor Weather Storm Device, as the Chronosphere is replaced with all this 3 airstrikes and not only this 1. :ph34r: And the Weather Control Device gets replaced with...You guessed it...An...Ion Cannon? Yeah! What else could they have? So, on with the Ion Bomber Strike, it covers a large area, and is great against units, and buildings who are not too far from the impact of the bomb. Remember, some units (robots and the like) are immune for this Ion Wave the bomb emits, however, nothing is immune to the Ion Cannon...And now you guys want screens, wait while I make them! Thus after school...

But well, I modified the strenght of buildings...The first number is what it was before, the second what it is now.

Allies...

Construction Yard 1000 5000
Power Plant 750 1500
Barracks 500 1000
Ore Refinery 1000 2000
War Factory 1000 1500
Naval Yard 1500 1500
Airforce Command HQ 600 1250 (to make it a nice amount)
Repair Service Depot 1200 1250
Battle Lab 500 2500 (ridiculus, only 500)
Upgrade Center (where you get the incraese damage powers for the Allies or the 1 click wonder powers for the Soviets etc) 900 2500
Robot Control Center (will be removed I guess but whatever) 600 1250 (to make it a nice amount)

Defense structures don't really need an upgrade, but it would make them so weak otherwise, so they get small upgrades...

Wall 300 500
Guard Tower 500 500
Pillbox 400 500
Patriot Missile Instalation (now costs only 750 and power requirement is cut in half) 900 1000
Prism Tower 900 1000
Spy Sat 1000 1250
Gap Generator 600 750 (a small, high tower, couldn't be too strong so no 1000 for it but 750)
Chronosphere 750 2500
Weather Control Device 1000 5000
Grand Cannon 900 1000

Soviets...

Construction Yard 1000 5000
Tesla Reactor 750 1000
Barracks 500 1000
Ore Refinery 1000 2000
War Factory 1000 1500
Naval Yard 1500 1500
Radar Tower 1000 2000 (it is after all an extra structure that basically has no purpose, as the Air Pad is another structure for the Soviets, so it needs it :) )
Repair Service Depot 1200 1250
Battle Lab 500 2500 (ridiculus, only 500)
Upgrade Center (where you get the incraese damage powers for the Allies or the 1 click wonder powers for the Soviets etc) 900 2500
Nuclear Reactor 1000 1500
Industrial Plant 1000 2000

Defense structures don't really need an upgrade, but it would make them so weak otherwise, so they get small upgrades...

Wall 300 500
Sentry Gun 400 500
Flak Cannon (now costs only 750 and power requirement is cut in half) 900 1000
Tesla Coil 600 1000 (and Prism Tower was 900 instead of 600)
Battle Bunker 600 1000
Iron Curtain 750 2500
Nuclear Missile Silo 1000 5000

yuri buildings are basically the same, but now I need to go to school so bye!
Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?

#44 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 07:37 AM

if you dont really like the story line i could work with it vie PMS, and we could come up with a better one

thats just if, like it seems, you dont really like the story that much (ofcoarse you would make the decisions, and it would stay with all the same teams unless you want to change stuff...)

Posted Image

#45 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:53 PM

Well, feel free to create a nice story, if it is good, I will use it. I don't really care about the story so nearly anything is good. Now, the Ion Bomber, it deals a bit to much damage (it can destroy a Construction Yard in 1 hit, but don't ask me how, it has 1000 damage while a Construction Yard has 5000, and still it destroys it...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

foundation size, cellspread, reduce % against concrete

nuke has 8%
Posted Image

#47 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:56 PM

Oh, yeah, that way it would do very much times more damage, thanks. Your really helpfull. Thanks! :)

#48 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:36 PM

Guess what, it now is a little less powerful then the Nuke or Weather Storm, and can be shot down (altough the bomb will still explode when shot down), but it is good enough to be a super weapon, and combined with the Ion Cannon (that, with this new Ion Bomber superweapon will only be good at mass destruction in a very small range) it will be great. However, the GDI loses all the reinforcements powers. They now have:

Orca Strike from the Barracks
Firehawk Strike from the Aircraft Command HQ
Ion Bomber from the Ion Control Center
Ion Cannon from the Ion Control Center

The Ion Control Center will have much less armor then the normal super weapons as it provides 2 great super weapons, so protect it good. And you didn't see the new Orca and Orca Strike, did you?

Posted Image

#49 Guest_Darknessvolt_*

Guest_Darknessvolt_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:48 PM

LOL! For all of you're posts and screenshots..... I think it's complete...

#50 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

What do you mean? What is complete? And why lol? I mean, don't you like the screenshots or such?

#51 Guest_Darknessvolt_*

Guest_Darknessvolt_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:09 PM

No I mean had enough of your screenshots (they're really good), and maybe it is the time......

#52 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

Sorry, but I still don't understand you. You have enough of my screens? So you don't want screens anymore? What do you want then? And, time for what? For a release? Well, first it should be finished... :wink_new: But, it's nearly done (the first release).

And, a screen! The Ion Control Center, yes, I modified it so it only requires a Construction Yard and costs only $100. But in the real game it will require a Construction Yard and Battle Lab, and also costs $5000. While the armor of the Weather Control Device and Nuclear Missile Silo is 5000, the Ion Control Center only has 2000. May be changed to 2500 but probaly not.

Posted Image

Oops, the signal was jammed due to overused Ion Cannons and Ion Bombs. :grin:

Posted Image

#53 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:55 AM

NOE!! I WUNZ TEH SCINSOOTZ!!1!!one!1!!!

i like coming here and having new screens to see, dont stop!

Posted Image

#54 ZeroSamuraiX

ZeroSamuraiX

ZSX

• Members
  • 1,091 posts
  • Projects:Her
  •  The last spam fighter

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:26 AM

i love your apoc voxel ^^ gg
keep it up
No heat no happiness
Posted Image

#55 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:03 AM

i love your apoc voxel ^^ gg
keep it up

Thanks, but as it is overused I have found a new one that as far as I know no one uses...It looks great, and is great for Russia with all the snow, and no need to start up the whole game if you can see it...Here:

Spoiler

The ingame screenshots are a bit more down the page. And behemoth, if you read this, great voxel and sorry (should I be sorry?) for using you thread to show that tank... :wink_new:

And, let's provide you with a screen of the Ion Cannon today, if you're lucky... :grin:

#56 Guest_Darknessvolt_*

Guest_Darknessvolt_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:18 AM

Hehe forget it! I like your screenshots..... :wink_new: Where'd you get that Spy Satellite thing....

Update your screenshots!

:grin:

#57 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:17 AM

Hey, be happy I awoke so early in the weekend. :wink_new: I guess you mean the Ion Control Center? Well, here:

http://yrarg.cncguil...age=shps/shpsb2

It's the not the bottom one, but the one above did. It's made by ArgCmdr and I recolored it a bit...Well, I don't really have anything new to show, so what about some cameo's I made?

Posted Image

Oh wait, that was for my birthday, let's get the cameo's......HEY WHO STOLE MY PIE?

Posted Image

Wrath Of Nod, launches tiberium filled missiles from their own Temple Of Nod, like the Nuke, also the primary super weapon of Nod.

Cloaking Field, cloaks maximum 9 vehicles. The secondary super weapon of Nod.

Crumbler Beam, not that effective against armor, but mutates infantry into Mutants, and also spawns some tiberium to harvest for you (if that is possible tough).

The secondary super weapon of GDI is the EMP Device...I heard it's possible to create EMP effects in a wave (if you get what I mean) via a super weapon so...

#58 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

Well the EMP super weapon isn't going to work...Any ideas for a secondary super weapon for GDI?

Whatever...The new Apocalypse, and the Hand of Nod! It has nothing special, but just a new design...

Posted Image

#59 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:56 AM

Sorry guys, totally forgot the Ion Cannon.

Posted Image

Recharges every 8 minutes, deals 3750 damage against everything, and has no cellspread altough it appears so. :wink_new:

#60 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 05:14 PM

Hello loyal soldiers! I haven't updated in a long time, and now with Kane's Wrath coming up I will not update for even a longer time I guess, but look at this new effect, yellow trails for normal shells, red for heavy shells like the Apocalypse, green for chemical, and white for artillery...Only yellow and red can be seen tough.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users