War Factory and Barracks infiltration technology lost in NPATCH AE?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DarkTrojan_*

Guest_DarkTrojan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:01 AM

Hi, I have been developing my Mod for sometime now and I recently used NPATCH AE. However, I noticed just yesterday that the spies infiltrating enemy buildings are no longer getting the 'technology stolen' global sound and no veterancy are rewarded to either the units coming out of the barracks and war factory. This is the first time I encountered this. Battle Lab, Radar, Power plant and Ore refinery infiltration are all still working. I have no 'except.txt' to provide for there are no IEs in my Mod. Tested this in my 6 PCs, all of them same results. 3 PCs are using Windows XP SP2, 2 PCs are using Windows XP SP3 and the last one Windows Server 2003. All of them are AMD AM2 3000+, ECS Nforce4 and SATA. I don't have an idea where things went wrong but I am just annoyed not having the technology stolen ability anymore ;) . I can actually live with that but hopefully this issue can be addressed. Are there any other Modders here experiencing the same? Or this issue is extremely unique? Please give your inputs :p .

BTW, great job for the NPATCH vk. Best thing to come out after creamed coffee. I hope to see more of the surprise features you have for the future of NPATCH :p .

#2 Dupl3xxx

Dupl3xxx
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  •  The true leader of man kind

Posted 14 February 2008 - 03:00 PM

Have you used the new "stolen tech" logic? If so, you might want to try it without it, just to be shure. And check all the w.fac and barr. for typos and thing like that.

[off topic]
I want to give you a golden star for giveing much (related) information. You have also tested on different copms/OS. Good. Now all you need to do is register and be a member :p
[/off topic]

#3 Guest_Dark Trojan_*

Guest_Dark Trojan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:13 PM

Have you used the new "stolen tech" logic? If so, you might want to try it without it, just to be shure. And check all the w.fac and barr. for typos and thing like that.

[off topic]
I want to give you a golden star for giveing much (related) information. You have also tested on different copms/OS. Good. Now all you need to do is register and be a member :)
[/off topic]

What's "new stolen logic"? I've never used that, if there is such a thing. Honestly, I have no idea. I'm currently checking for any typos in my code, but any advice or similar experiences that modders here can share is great help. Yeah, I'll register later. Thanks for the tip. :)

#4 Dupl3xxx

Dupl3xxx
  • Members
  • 38 posts
  •  The true leader of man kind

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:36 PM

If there is no tyop, post the codes you use. Makes it much easier. If not, it's like judging a painting you haven't seen by someone elses bad memory :)

#5 VK

VK

title available

• Hosted
  • 360 posts
  • Projects:NPatch, ETS, NEngine, etc

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

Should be confirmed by other community members.
My site here: http://www.vk.cncguild.net - RP / NP / ETS / TOOLS.
Posted Image

#6 Black Temple Gaurdian

Black Temple Gaurdian

dead and back again

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  Fallen Dragon

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

this isn't the case with me, think it's a once-off.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

according to our determinedly dopey Prime Minister Mr Brown, Obama also has a beach in Normandy named after him. If that can't win you an election, what can?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users