Photo

CAH stats not updating properly/getting wiped?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tharnil

Tharnil
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

Have played the SEE mod for several weeks, and being aware of the saved game bug as it relates to CAH, I was wondering if anyone else had noticed instances of CAH stats not updating properly?

I recall a skirmish on a custom map in which I played Mordor vs Mordor, and my CAH killed the Witch King, yet at the end of the game, my stats had not recorded the kill. I am not 100% certain, but I believe that I was not being credited for Hobbit hero kills either, and yet I was credited with some normal hero kills AND some CAH kills, but not all.

Today I played a skirmish on the stock map Umbar, and after winning, I went to the stats screen, and my stats had been wiped and only showed those for the Umbar skirmish. Fortunately I had backed up my stat file.

Could this be related to the CAH saved game bug?

Edited by Nazgûl, 16 April 2008 - 08:29 PM.

#2 DragonLord

DragonLord
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Projects:Nazgul's Special Extended Edition (Player)
  •  Ruler of Dwarves

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

I don't htink it has anything to do with SEE. My stats always wiped after some point in time with the regular game.
Posted Image

The Valar had to nerf Dwarves, or we would of taken over the world before it even began... :D

#3 ttandchotmail

ttandchotmail

title available

• Project Team
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:04 AM

G'day Thanrnil

I have had the cah stat bugs since the game was released here in oz in 2006. I'm fairly sure it's another bug EA just left in the game hoping nobody would notice. Unfortunately due to this bug it means you can never aquire the medals. But they never actually gave our cah's anything anyway so it's not a big loss. :wink_new:
No chance of returning....Zero chance of surviving....Well!? When do we get started?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,561 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:30 PM

As far as I know (remember), I've had them in the unmodded game too which means that it's just another one of all those bugs that EA left in this hasted production... =(

*moving thread to Support Forums*

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:52 AM

the bug happens when the CAH wins an entire war of the ring campaign. every stat is reset...boo ea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users