#21 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

What i've learned after 17 years of school, you make of it what you wish of it. if you don't feel like doing school, fine, go out and work for a year or two. if you don't like what you are doing, get back on the schooldesk and start reading like crazy.

IQ is like having a big porsche or some other pimpmobile. it sounds nice but ultimately is nothing but bullshit if all you do is drive around in that car.

the brain can be trained as anything else to master something, its not a question of genes most of the time, but of dedication. if you get some chemical drug that makes you religious in your dedication to the school and gathering of knowledge, you are better off than starting to mess with your DNA to make your brain smarter.

A smart brain is easily tainted by a lazy soul. Seen it plenty of times with drug-users and other potentials that falls/have fallen.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#22 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 07:04 AM

We need stupid people, they do the manual labor while smart people manage it. The only problem with the system is it's not allowed to tell people they're stupid anymore, so they go to college anyways. Can you really blame democrats for this? Not really, just political correctness run amok, which can be associated with liberalism, but isn't really directly connected.
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#23 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 07 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

Well,Just one question.
wich country Does not have stupid people?
Try to figure it out,but you will never now,cos there is no country with only smart people

#24 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 07 April 2008 - 04:47 PM

That was hardly my point...
Smart people can go off and do practically whatever they want, whenever they want, and wherever they want at a certain age. The problem is, flaunting this, and assuming that you're the most intelligent person here, is downright foolish, pompous, and arrogant. We're all reasonably smart. I don't know about other people, but I go to a school that was recently rated #12 in the world, but that's nothing special honestly. Basically, I'm just telling him to get over himself and realize the world is bigger than you might think, and that you'll always be able to find people smarter than you without looking that hard.

Edited by MSpencer, 07 April 2008 - 05:19 PM.

Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users