Photo

Easter Eggs

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

Poll: Easter Eggs

Should there be crazy easter eggs?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  crazy coder

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

I just ask to watch the name-calling. While I don't like some opinions, everyone is open to theirs ;)

Now for Sauron and the lollipop, that definitely needs Tom Bombadil's animations I'd say :rolleyes: ;)

As for enabling them, for now they will be linked to CaHs as stated, but I might try to see if there is anything that can enable them. I also want to try to balance them against each other and have the roughly the same number on each faction.

Robert J.

Edited by robnkarla, 16 March 2008 - 03:06 PM.

#22 Funbomb

Funbomb
  • Project Team
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

Yea, I kinda do want you to get the mod goin down the road. One of the things about me is I'm the serious sort. I take everything at a brutal with me handicapped if anyone. I think these are kind of a wase of time but... if you need breaks... I suppose that is fine but who am I to decide? Just forget I asked about a poll.

shut up man ! reading your loads of sh*t makes me angry, if you would be boss, i would rather get another job, only becouse i would feel depresed and annoyed by fagg like you ( YEAH THIS IS DAMN OFFENSE !!!! )

Pay respect to these people, they work hard to get a job done for fans, and fagz who cant apriciate theyr work like you.
Work Work Work, without break, try it and them complain ! a break is needed or they get disgusted with their work and the mod will be newer fully finished ( same thing happened to mod Battle for Gondor, or what was the name ). Soo dont give me such stupid lines like " the mod is goin down the road " every game and even pro. programs have some kind of easter eggs. its for the fun, to relax and to make the players laugh on some imigas that the creators have in their minds.

i know the stress from working, for i have created some things too ( not for LOTR, but for warcraft ), and i can tell you, working 1 damn week ewery day without break, . . i finished the work and was disgusted soo much that i didnt tuch the edit tools for wery long time.

Try to get in their place, TRY IT ! then complain.

and as for you guys, dont mind this xxxx, just relax, get a breath of inspiration, soo we who appriciate your work, can get ready for more news and more cool stuff this mod has to offer. ( this is a tribute to the creators, and testers or Rj Rotwk )

Woah, chill, don't want this to turn into a big argument. I agree with you, after working on something for a long time you get tired of the same thing and want a break so I can understand that. I think he (CIL) doesn't want RJ_Rotwk to become another storyline from the books.

For the key strokes thing, you should make a Da Vinci Code kind of thing. :rolleyes:
Posted Image <---2nd Sig I Made
Posted Image <---4th
Posted Image

#23 Shinobi.

Shinobi.
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Projects:RJ-ROTWK
  •  Mapper

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:22 PM

I think that probably having maybe two of these per faction would be about right otherwise it becomes to ott.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#24 Myrdin

Myrdin

title available

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:26 PM

i just . . . . wanna apologize, i got a bit overboad there, and said something that was unnecesary to say. Everyone has his ( hers ) own opinion and thats what makes us diferent. I was a bit angry that you cant apriciate the hard work of this peole. But that s stupid, BECOUSE you apriciate it you dont want to have anything that could crash the coolnes of this mod.
soo i insulted you without further thinking.

im sorry
"Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world."
"From this seal shall arise the doom of men,"
"who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own."
"Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit."
"Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control."
"Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair."

"Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this world!"

#25 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:28 PM

shut up man ! reading your loads of sh*t makes me angry, if you would be boss, i would rather get another job, only becouse i would feel depresed and annoyed by fagg like you ( YEAH THIS IS DAMN OFFENSE !!!! )
Pay respect to these people, they work hard to get a job done for fans, and fagz who cant apriciate theyr work like you.
Work Work Work, without break, try it and them complain ! a break is needed or they get disgusted with their work and the mod will be newer fully finished ( same thing happened to mod Battle for Gondor, or what was the name ). Soo dont give me such stupid lines like " the mod is goin down the road " every game and even pro. programs have some kind of easter eggs. its for the fun, to relax and to make the players laugh on some imigas that the creators have in their minds.
i know the stress from working, for i have created some things too ( not for LOTR, but for warcraft ), and i can tell you, working 1 damn week ewery day without break, . . i finished the work and was disgusted soo much that i didnt tuch the edit tools for wery long time.
Try to get in their place, TRY IT ! then complain.
and as for you guys, dont mind this xxxx, just relax, get a breath of inspiration, soo we who appriciate your work, can get ready for more news and more cool stuff this mod has to offer. ( this is a tribute to the creators, and testers or Rj Rotwk )

Calm down, ma'am.
Now...before you attempt to "flame" someone, if you will, it would probably help your case if you would learn how to use more correct grammer than the supposed "victim".
Now...believe it or not, this mod does not revolve around you or anyone else - with the exception of the creators and team.
That is the purpose of having a poll...so that everyone's opinion can be heard equally.
Trust me - you will be much, much more respected if you state your opinion in the poll and leave it at that.
Cheers,
-mike

#26 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:00 PM

Whatever people feel... it's obvious where the polls going :rolleyes:

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#27 Gothmog14

Gothmog14

title available

• Project Team
  • 343 posts
  • Projects:RJ - RotWK Beta

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:56 PM

Hahahahaha Sauron with a lollipop, you gotta do that :rolleyes:.

Posted Image
Thanks to Shikari for the sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Dalf32

Dalf32

The Ever-Willing

• Project Team
  • 1,923 posts
  • Projects:Beta Testing RJ-RotWK

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

ooo this is gonna b fun...

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts
  • Projects:Lurking
  •  I'm a physician now. Scary, right?

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:26 PM

Why not Sauron with bunny ears on top of his helmet AND a lollypop instead of what SHOULD be the Grond? And Galadriel as Satan? Maybe Elessar with a shirt that says Gaylord on it for his hvy armour upgrade? Also, about the insults... They are warrented. I used to do a bid of modding for Star Wars: EaW FoC (by Petroglyph). I forgot about my own modding days and thought poorly... I really need a bit of a break from forums posting, though... lol

Edited by Crazy Intellectual Liberal, 16 March 2008 - 07:29 PM.

I'm creeping, not gone.

#30 Myrdin

Myrdin

title available

• Members
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:29 PM

Why not Sauron with bunny ears on top of his helmet AND a lollypop instead of what SHOULD be the Grond? And Galadriel as Satan? Maybe Elessar with a shirt that says Gaylord on it for his hvy armour upgrade?

gaylord, lol :rolleyes:
"Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world."
"From this seal shall arise the doom of men,"
"who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own."
"Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit."
"Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control."
"Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair."

"Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this world!"

#31 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:40 PM

Why not Sauron with bunny ears on top of his helmet AND a lollypop instead of what SHOULD be the Grond? And Galadriel as Satan? Maybe Elessar with a shirt that says Gaylord on it for his hvy armour upgrade?

gaylord, lol :rolleyes:

Well... Maybe for Gandalf... Seing as Ian McKellen is a homo...
I'm creeping, not gone.

#32 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Or... Gandalf with a solid black robe with "Gaylord" written on it in white.
I'm creeping, not gone.

#33 Rob38

Rob38

Believer of Hope

• Hosted
  • 3,567 posts
  • Projects:Helm's Deep Last Hope
  •  One who is not afraid of new challenges

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:41 PM

Now for Sauron and the lollipop, that definitely needs Tom Bombadil's animations I'd say ;) :popcorn:

WHOOOOOOH ;) :crazed: I'll even help you bind that sucker since it'll be so funny :rolleyes:

signature_group1.gif

16821.png

#34 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

Now I only need to code "Goodship Lollipop" power :rolleyes:

#35 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:14 PM

Huge hobbitses with giant animations, anyone? :rolleyes: Nice idea to put these 'easter-eggs' in!
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#36 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:28 AM

Gollum with Sting riding a Fellbeast colored pink??
I'm creeping, not gone.

#37 CIL

CIL

Ex-troll

• Members
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:29 AM

Maybe, instead of sting, the Grond or... A lollypop the size of the grond with... Gaylord written on it!!!
I'm creeping, not gone.

#38 Xingdao Fan

Xingdao Fan

look to the Evening Star!

• Project Team
  • 588 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK (BETA testing)

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

I hope you release a normal version at least. :\

xingdaofan-1.jpg

#39 Thorongil45

Thorongil45
  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

gollum with sting on a pink mini-fellbeast would be cool! maybe giant horses that go around stomping on enemies? flying piglets? winnie the pooh and tigger too? ;) this sounds awesome! can't wait for the next release :shiftee: ! you ;) RJ!

Edited by Thorongil45, 18 March 2008 - 06:59 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

#40 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 18 March 2008 - 07:52 PM

I hope you release a normal version at least. :\

Like he said, it's linked to cahs, so just turn them off and none of it will be in.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users