199 replies to this topic

#181 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 02 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

M was a fag, although he was kind of a cool fag with the whole killing people an abducting.

N though, it's bullshit that I little sht who plays with toys was able to do what the PERFECT L couldn't and beat Light.

Fuck Near.

and fuck Kannon, his last scene was some gay shit were he was on the floor ready to get raped.

and why the fuck didn't Claudio get used in battle?! Are they fucking morons? Claudio was probably the best pilot on the Schniezel/OotBK's side (arguable, as he and the rest of the Glaston Knights fucked the Four Swords in ep 25 of S1.)

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#182 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:18 PM

I tot he was dead. Even if he wasnt, doesnt really matter. The fights here are more of mind than fighting prowess.

As for the cart...i originally thought that the guy pulling the cart was just some guy. This isnt gundam, i doubt lelouch is alive. Lelouch got run through his gut, not to mention exsanguinated all over his throne. And doesnt CC have the ability to converse with the world of C, explaining her dialouge with lelouch in the end?

Edited by Dark Lord Revan, 02 October 2008 - 06:11 PM.

This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#183 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:19 PM

wait who even mentioned the cart? lol was talking about Schneizel.

Anyways, I've heard the cart theory as well, but let's just leave it as lulu died. that way his sacrafice actually has meaning.

CC has also talked to Mariann, while her not physically being there, so I think it's the same thing here.
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#184 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:19 AM

Now the consensus is that its up to your interpretation. But code geass really looks ended.

Sg mentioned the cart.

God, dgrayman....ended? Wtf?

Running out of things to watch when im not in camp....

2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"

#185 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:07 AM

yeah I know, WTF, I just got the new episode and apparently there's only one more left.

Actually, the manga is ongoing lol.

Well, Gundam 00 starts next week, also, Linebarrels of Iron looks promising, although it doesnt start for a while.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#186 Sykes

Sykes

title available

• Project Team
  • 385 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:58 PM

I liked the code geass ending. I dont think Lelouch was driving the cart, or at least I hope he wasnt. The ending was fine and they should just leave it at that. As much as I like the show I hope they dont make another one because it would probably just ruin what they have already done. Unless they make a completely different cast set in a different time, or something along those lines.

Well, Gundam 00 starts next week, also, Linebarrels of Iron looks promising, although it doesnt start for a while.

Actually Linebarrels of Iron premieres today, ive been looking forward to seeing that show for a while but I wasnt thrilled when they got the character designer from seed to make the characters.
Posted Image

#187 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

Wait really? Nice.

well, as far as character designs go I like the style, they've also made Heroic Age, which I loved.

Anyways, the cart theory is made by people who doesnt truely understand lulu's intentions and just desperately want to keep him alive despite the implications. There will be no season 3 because the main character died, and everything gets wrapped up pretty well, unlike Destiny. >.>0
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#188 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:15 PM

Code geass has prequel potential. But I'll be happy to see it end like this.

D.grayman last episode 103 aired on the 30th of sept. Yes i know the manga is on-going...but its one of shounen jump's most break taking mangas in my opinion, barring hunterxhunter.

Any anime that has seed character designs i shall avoid like the fucking plague. Seed characters had one of the laziest character designs ever, basically they all have the same face but different hair.

#189 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 04 October 2008 - 08:14 AM

well, for the most part I didnt really particularly mind, and the main thing rests on the actual animation, along with the plot itself.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#190 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

just finished r2. it wuz great. for some reason Schneizel reminded me of light yagami especially near the end. it wuz one of the better anime series ive seen in a while. i wanna see a code geass game.

im gonna start gundam 00 soon. i saw the 1st episode a while back and it looked promising. i should get back to watching it.

#191 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:39 PM

wait, first episode? we're on the second season here already lol.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#192 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:57 PM

How dare you, compare my wonderful and beautiful Yagami light to FagSchniezel?

The faggy director turned Schniezel, a promising villain, into a complete and utter joke. Why did he want to take over the Britannian Empire? For the "lulz." Schniezel was stupid, it's like "i'm so lazy... but I guess i'll take over the world... *yawn* have we won yet? No? *sleep*

What was a scheming bastard turned into a lazy prince boy who had no real motivations and just rode along with the ride.

Another example of the director BEING A TOTAL COCKSTAIN. Fuck him, he ruined Code Geass, hyped up all these characters and kileld them off in stupid ways.

Posted Image

#193 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

How dare you, compare my wonderful and beautiful Yagami light to FagSchniezel?

The faggy director turned Schniezel, a promising villain, into a complete and utter joke. Why did he want to take over the Britannian Empire? For the "lulz." Schniezel was stupid, it's like "i'm so lazy... but I guess i'll take over the world... *yawn* have we won yet? No? *sleep*

What was a scheming bastard turned into a lazy prince boy who had no real motivations and just rode along with the ride.

Another example of the director BEING A TOTAL COCKSTAIN. Fuck him, he ruined Code Geass, hyped up all these characters and kileld them off in stupid ways.

true. i do agree schniezel barely did anything at all. however like light yagami he wanted to use his power (in this case damocles) to keep the world in check. light yagami used his death note to strike fear into people. seems like a pretty similair mindset if u ask me. the only difference is that schniezel didnt do anything himself. he relied way too much on his allies and was overconfident. that wuz schniezel's downfall in the end.

as for killing of characters yes again i agree it happened often. then again though it cant be a happy ending for every character now can it?

#194 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 03:13 AM

It's not a matter of just killing them, they can die, that's cool, but to hype them up and then kill them off in absurd/really quick ways is just screwed up.

case in point:

Knight of 4 Dorothetta: Hyped to be the fourth best knight, third best we've seen in the show, what happened? She died literally 30 seconds after her introduction.

Knight of 12: Supposedly the 12th best pilot, dies in the first ever battle she particpates it, doesn't even get a shot in, simply says "this is the power of a 9th generation knightmare... KURUGI SUZAKU!" BOOM.

Bart L. Darlton: part of the elite Glaston Knights who fucked the Black Knights back at the end of Season 1... seems kind of weird that an elite who can dodge knightmares and all that can't seem to notice a giant mobile base falling in his direction.

Alfred G. Darlton: He seemed surprised by Gurren's radiation thing... why would he be? The abilities of the Gurren would be well documented by that time and considering they were going to face it, he would've been debriefed on the Gurren.

Edgar N. Darlton: He forgot how to move left

David T. Darlton: He too forgot how to move left

Only Bismark and Luciano didn't get outright shafted, but they did get killed to make certain pilots and mecha look better.

You don't go hyping characters up to just screw them over like that, it just proves R2 was a clusterfuck of shit.

Posted Image

#195 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 04:34 AM

It's not a matter of just killing them, they can die, that's cool, but to hype them up and then kill them off in absurd/really quick ways is just screwed up.

case in point:

Knight of 4 Dorothetta: Hyped to be the fourth best knight, third best we've seen in the show, what happened? She died literally 30 seconds after her introduction.

Knight of 12: Supposedly the 12th best pilot, dies in the first ever battle she particpates it, doesn't even get a shot in, simply says "this is the power of a 9th generation knightmare... KURUGI SUZAKU!" BOOM.

Bart L. Darlton: part of the elite Glaston Knights who fucked the Black Knights back at the end of Season 1... seems kind of weird that an elite who can dodge knightmares and all that can't seem to notice a giant mobile base falling in his direction.

Alfred G. Darlton: He seemed surprised by Gurren's radiation thing... why would he be? The abilities of the Gurren would be well documented by that time and considering they were going to face it, he would've been debriefed on the Gurren.

Edgar N. Darlton: He forgot how to move left

David T. Darlton: He too forgot how to move left

Only Bismark and Luciano didn't get outright shafted, but they did get killed to make certain pilots and mecha look better.

You don't go hyping characters up to just screw them over like that, it just proves R2 was a clusterfuck of shit.

oh ur talking about the minor characters that were basically used to show off what the main characters and their nightmares can do. u have a point when i watched that episode with the knights dying i wuz like.... wait.... this is the first time ive seen these knights of round and they're already dead?

it appears that they planned to use these characters more eventually. they probably wanted the story to get more expansive. however, it appears for some reason they put it off too long and realized they had too many characters to introduce for the last few episodes. so instead of leaving them out completely they had them make a appearance basically going like "hi, im here" and then getting abrubtly beaten down by (main character inserted here).

in my opinion now that i think about it they shoulda never came up with the idea of the knights of round. they shoulda realized that would involve introducing numerous characters and along with all the others they already had and the new ones they really wanted in there they overwhelmed themselves. so in my opinion yes r2 did have some major flaws near the end but i still find it to be a good anime. everything is flawed in some way or another. i could name a few flaws in death note right now if u really wanted me to or any other anime ive seen.

#196 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:41 AM

But that's the point, if you're going to hype them for an entire series, don't kill them off in such pathetic ways.

Throughout all of R2 it's "OMG! KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ROCK! THEY KILL EVERYONE! AHHHHH!"

And then one of them is like "ha? he hit me? BOOM"

It wasn't a good anime by any means, the ending was just plain silly. "Oh hey! This is the britannian empire, it controls the world, clearly when the leader dies, NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD EVER AGAIN BRINGING ABOUT ETERNAL PEACE."

If anything, Lelouch's "sacrifice" brought about more conflict because someone somwhere will be vying for power, and now that the world superpower has no leader, they'll want to become it's leader.

Hell, they hyped a main character, Xingke, and what did they do to him? they shoved him into the background, didn't bother to tell us what his "condition" was and probably silently killed him off screen because of the end photograph of him not being there.

Season 1 was good, a very enjoyable show, Season 2 was ass.

Oh, and what's with everyone and their grandma suddenly becoming a philospher? Kallen's like "you people shouldn't fight! You're fighting for nothing! I'm fighting for my country!" I guess serving the britannian empire to bring peace to the world is somehow different from serving the black knights and causing chaos.

and flaws in Death Note? Bring it on my friend.

*btw. If I sound hostile, i'm not, that just means I like you, :p, I like arguing about anime.*

Posted Image

#197 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

But that's the point, if you're going to hype them for an entire series, don't kill them off in such pathetic ways.

Throughout all of R2 it's "OMG! KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ROCK! THEY KILL EVERYONE! AHHHHH!"

And then one of them is like "ha? he hit me? BOOM"

It wasn't a good anime by any means, the ending was just plain silly. "Oh hey! This is the britannian empire, it controls the world, clearly when the leader dies, NO ONE WILL EVER WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD EVER AGAIN BRINGING ABOUT ETERNAL PEACE."

If anything, Lelouch's "sacrifice" brought about more conflict because someone somwhere will be vying for power, and now that the world superpower has no leader, they'll want to become it's leader.

Hell, they hyped a main character, Xingke, and what did they do to him? they shoved him into the background, didn't bother to tell us what his "condition" was and probably silently killed him off screen because of the end photograph of him not being there.

Season 1 was good, a very enjoyable show, Season 2 was ass.

Oh, and what's with everyone and their grandma suddenly becoming a philospher? Kallen's like "you people shouldn't fight! You're fighting for nothing! I'm fighting for my country!" I guess serving the britannian empire to bring peace to the world is somehow different from serving the black knights and causing chaos.

and flaws in Death Note? Bring it on my friend.

*btw. If I sound hostile, i'm not, that just means I like you, :p, I like arguing about anime.*

Im pretty sure at the end zero became the leader due to the fact he struck down lelouch at the end (everyone was cheering his name). id also like to point out that in most series by the creator of code geass/gundam do get really philisophical so its nothing new. By then zero would have been the hero for most people. sure there would be people desiring power however they would have to be as intelligent as lelouche for the most part to take down the entire country/empire.

On a side note this wuz my game idea that u mentioned in your last post. other people who would desire power and want to overthrow the country/empire. ive thought about it but i will only get into more detail if asked.

*Death note spoilers ahead*

alrighty flaws about deathnote.

the mello affair. remember when mello had the death note and wuz with the rest of his gang with and the shinigami. well why did they even bother sending a elite squad in the first place? light yagami/kira had so much power by then he coulda told most countries to do anything he wanted and they would listen out of fear. if he really wanted to win he coulda just tactical missled mello's entire base instead of sending a marine team in. better yet he coulda repeated the same thing with near later on. and if he used tactics as overkill as that he coulda eliminated his own japanese task force with his death note and there ya go he would have won. Also do not tell me it wuz cuz he had to keep under the disguise of L/light yagami. It would make sense for kira to use extreme means to eliminate mello because mello was a direct threat to the plan. If you ask me the entire season involving mello and near was bad. Light/kira barely did anything worth while during the entire season. he made a few plans but in the end his own overconfidence and slopiness was his downfall (parting with his death note and relying on mikami was a idiotic idea) .

there was also the possibility that near would go into hiding after mello got toasted by a missle but eventually near would have resurfaced and light coulda eliminated him. and again he coulda eliminated his own team with his own death note if near tried to turn them against him. the only problem with my idea is that it would really change the entire story making it hard to decide if kira would win or not.

another thing i found annoying was how mello got killed so easily near the end. first of all im not a mello fan but i found it a really pathetic death. here we have him for the last few episodes spying on people and such. u think hes planning something big and wut does he do? he goes on a poorly planned kidnapping and gets killed even after he searched Takada. It was kinda uncharacteristic of mello not to be absolutely sure.

also the last scene was also a little poor. kira and near meet and kira plans to kill near using mikami. wuts idiotic is that he didnt order mikami to run away after he wrote the names down. that way if it didnt work they wouldnt have the names to confirm that kira is light and while searching for mikami light could have slipped away. i blame kiras own overconfidence again at the end.

and this again is why he is somewhat similar to schneizel. at first light was a pretty good character but when it came to near and mello he began to rely too much on his allies and thought near and mello were nothing but a nuiscance. he should have shown no mercy and used his powers as kira to the best of his abilities.

these are all mainly plot flaws i noticed and in the end i cant really do anything about it. it was really just the creators decision to do this. at the end i think he intended to portray light/kira as a overconfident villain.

i liked the first part of death note involving L but things went downhill when near and mello showed up.

Edited by Re4_wesker, 30 November 2008 - 08:31 PM.

#198 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:02 AM

Yeah......im staying out of this one.....

Just out of curiosity, what do you think if this was the actual ending.

http://otakuartist.w...nding/#more-225
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#199 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 02:12 AM

Yeah......im staying out of this one.....

Just out of curiosity, what do you think if this was the actual ending.

http://otakuartist.w...nding/#more-225

...... wow that wuz a unreal ending. woulda been nice if that wuz the actual one. :p

#200 Guest_derf_*

Guest_derf_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:55 PM

WTFX 1337 TYPZ IZ UP LOLZ!!!!!

good got that out of my system, now lets begin.

1. I'm not likeing the Mordred knightmare frame, however Tristan, and Vincent look cool.
2. Gurrens MKII's new arm is less powerfull\ less cool.

yes i agree i dont like the new gurren's arm,i dont like the mordrid, i dont care for the vincent,but i think the tristan is a very impressive and cool knightmare.

Edited by Digz: Don't post like that please, this is not the place for language like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users