title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:51 PM

Universe at War Expanded Edition Mod Announcement

Posted Image

Hello Petrolution, its my first announcement and hopefully with draw in the customers of the game universe at war: earth assault.
What the mod team are planning to do is host a competition just after the release of the first beta(mid april). The tournament will be ruled that you play each modder of the team and whoever has the best stats at the end of the tournament will be made a beta tester. You can still play if your a beta tester but i would have to make you something more of a beta tester like a V.I.P but that's not the point i would rather like to have around abouts 6-8 competitors involved.

Rules

• You can only play a modder once in the tournament
  • You must take a screenshot of the victory screen
  • If it results in a draw then you will play the other competitor that drew with you
  • You cannot disconnect in any match, doing so will disqualify you unless you have a pretty good damn reason
  • Must signup prior 1 week before the tournament begins

Dates:

The tournament will start hopefully 15th April. You can play your matches against the modders anytime but a convenient time would be the best and also about time difference would be good inadvance. Any questions just pm me. Or add me on your live im "hattmaniac69"

Please sign up below.

sing up list

Modders
Lycan
Eldarion25

Competitors
Canadaman7
Kelathin

Edited by lycan, 04 April 2008 - 10:46 AM.

#2 CanadaMan7

CanadaMan7
  • Project Team
  • 6 posts
  • Projects:Halo: Covenat at War Beta tester
  •  all that is awesome

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:03 AM

hey let me go find some more people. Also, i might be in Florida at the time of the tourne so right now it's up in smoke, but hey i'll definately be playing if i'm home.
time: US atlantic

#3 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:56 AM

No problem we can postpone the tournament until everyone is free if needed :shiftee:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users