• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

Universe at War Expanded Edition Mod Announcement

Posted Image

Well Hello,

I have had some pm's at various places, some msn rants and also some comments on moddb saying don't leave the robotic faction out "zomg there wat makes the universe at da war amazing" well i have some pleasant and rather dramatic/exciting announcement for you guys.

We started the mod replacing Novus into the Military and that was back in late January. Now its mid April and alot has been discussed about the robotic factions future in the mod. At times we thought we will just re-add them again in later stages of the mod or completely remove them. So our mod team has come to a conclusion and a great agreement that they will still be part of the mod but will sadly not be a faction. We will be placing them somewhere in the mod (secret for now). So all you Novus fanatics and players will at least be able to revive the good old days of playing them online.

We are not going to give away too much information but at least 1 type of unit will stay (hero, infantry, vehicle, air) and a completely new structure available. Hopefully are idea won't be caught before we show and tell what happens but its going to be great and will also satisfy many who actually like the Novus. Well whats new for the other factions that don't get a reprieve? No factions are going away the only new faction right now is the Humans who are military based. This does not mean that Novus will fully get there units, buildings, heroes back but i have ensured a good round of selection is still available also a brand new unit for novus is in the mod (just like the masari, hierarchy and the military). Whether this is for skirmish or campaign this is where the speculation starts.

I hope this decision has excited all the mod fans and especially the fans of Novus that will be able to control there favourite faction again but with new units.

Thanks,

Lycan - Mod Leader of Universe at War Expanded Edition Mod.

Edited by lycan, 13 April 2008 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users