• 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

Universe at War Expanded Edition Mod Update

Posted Image

Featured Image of the Week
Posted Image

• This week we have been busy with using petroglyph's art and replacing the novus faction icon with the Military's view here
  • Eldarion25 made an announcement regarding Novus's future in the mod View the basic announcement or view Eldarion's setup plan
  • And lastly not fully complete but its so awesome we just have got to show it. After doing many hours of editing the Novus command bar Eldarion25 has brought us the new military command bar view First Picture

In other news

Unfortunately inactive beta testers are going to be removed the team will be reviewing each beta tester next week. We have around 8 beta testers and the top 3 beta testers will be going through automatically (based on how active they where) Then the others will have to resign up (I want to give other people the chance to beta test that want to and have been more active than beta testers on these forums or moddb especially) Then we will re-select the resigned ones and see if they can still beta test. And of course i have already accepted people for the beta 3 (they won't have to resign up)

I hope that clears things up. Each week is getting better and better for the mod

Thanks

Universe at War Expanded Edition Mod Team.

Edited by lycan, 27 April 2008 - 01:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users