need help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lt.Smash_*

Guest_Lt.Smash_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2008 - 04:33 PM

I'm trying to add a buildable B-52 bomber to the US. I followed along with the "buildable carpet bomber" and "adding a new unit" tutorials from gendev, but every time I try to run the game it gives me the failed to run error. I checked the error log and it gave me the following error:
Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\WeaponObjects.ini' (Line: 'Object ChinaJetMIGNapalmStriker ')
When I looked at this part of the ini file, there was nothing wrong with it. I temporarily deleted it to see if that would solve the problem. It didn't. Instead I got this error:
Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\Object\WeaponObjects.ini' (Line: 'Object TarantulaMissile ')
Again nothing wrong with it, so I temporarily delete this too. Now I get this error:
Error parsing INI file 'Data\INI\CommandButton.ini' (Line: 'CommandButton AirF_Command_Paradrop ')
At this point I back up my ini files and remove them from the zero hour data directory. Now the game runs.
If anyone can help that would be great.

#2 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:13 PM

It's hard to help you without the code of the mod.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#3 Guest_Lt. Smash_*

Guest_Lt. Smash_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:46 AM

I'm just using adding onto the original game code.

#4 Guest_Lt. Smash_*

Guest_Lt. Smash_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:57 AM

Never mind. I got it working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users