Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath, Tiberian Moon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Arden

Arden
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:45 AM

This new mod aims to add new Subfactions (currently, only 2, one for GDI, one for Nod) to Kane's Wrath.

These new factions focus almost completely on the so-called "black projects", top-secret experimental tech, causing them to have some radically new strategies and units.
For example, how would you like a GDI Stealth Tank (they had the entire Nod stealth database for several years, they just had to do something with it right? :))
Or units such as Heavy Sonic Artillery, Repeater Stealth Tanks,...?

Expect some completely new units, that you wouldn't expect to see in a regular game.

Currently, we are still in the process of getting the entire project started. We already have some designs, a few models, but i'm going to wait with releasing them until there are sufficient pictures.

Also, i hereby ask if there are any people interested in helping out with this mod.

Any job can be accepted, though some, such as a good texturer, are more valued above others.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me via MSN (shalashaska_ro@hotmail.com)
(we are currently in the process of getting a forum set up, so expect a link within a few days)

On a side note, if anyone has a good idea for an experimental unit, or something that might be interesting to see ingame, feel free to tell us, and we'll see what we can do.

Edited by Arden, 23 April 2008 - 07:45 AM.

#2 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:39 AM

Just to point out, you do know that there currently isn't a KW SDK, and so far has been no ETA from EA on when one might be released. I certainly don't want to discourage you, but you should definitely consider it.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#3 Arden

Arden
  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:04 AM

i'm fully aware that fact, but i'm quite sure that one will be brought out, and if not, well, too bad, then it'll just be for C&C3, without the kane's wrath expansion
(depending on how many members we can gather, the time until release will vary greatly, so it also depends on that, perhaps that by the time we can start coding, there'll be one available)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users