#24 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 04 October 2003 - 11:13 AM

I want to see a kangaroo, and a park keeper. Also don't forget crocodiles and alligators mate. Whats his Name, Crocodile hunter, can't remember his real name but add him too. he can be a super hero. Dives on crocs and picks them up and throws them at enemies :D

j/k

I vote for Ausi :D

#25 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 04 October 2003 - 05:24 PM

Check the new Origin-Network game they are working on... it's something like a C&C but looks like it's more in space:

http://forums.origin...hp?showforum=90

As for british army.. well, they are better than americans in one thing:

- they commit much less mistakes and seems to not attack their allied troops airplanes with patriots...
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#26 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 04 October 2003 - 05:32 PM

Its because he US Airforce Pilots are all on drugs to keep them away, but it also slows there reaction time. only bush would think of giving his Airforce that. :roll:

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2003 - 08:44 PM

... bush is better than davis or bustamante ... and better than CLINTON

as for the aussies, they will have ALOT of naval + Air Power (realism based on them being surronded by water)

8) what do u think?

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2003 - 07:13 PM

aussies use M1A1 abhrams tanks, F/A 18 Hornets, and of course have the most elite soldiers in the world (SAS). I voted for Australia (of course)

Now, nobody laugh, but Canada's Special Ops team is supposed to be able to be close to or as good as the SAS. I mean, Canada's army is made up of 1 leaky submarine and about 14 soldiers armed with little more than snowballs, but out JTF-2 soldiers are supposed to be pretty good (Course, pretty much noone knows anything about them :D)

And, Australians would kick ass as a new side. I can't think of an RTS where you could play Aussies. It'd be cool to not have to play as the Smelly Americans all the time :D

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2003 - 11:18 PM

i sure hope your not insulting anyone...plz ... what should i add besides naval power and kangaroos?

#30 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 08 October 2003 - 05:39 PM

... bush is better than davis or bustamante ... and better than CLINTON

Don't make me laugh, just cause clinton had an affair everyone hates him in the US. But he was far better than bush.

• Guests

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:24 AM

Don't make me laugh, just cause clinton had an affair everyone hates him in the US. But he was far better than bush.

^^^ :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clinton closed my Airbase!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

#32 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:45 AM

Bush sucks. Clinton rules. Bush sucks. Clinton rules. DO you get the picture yet?

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

• Guests

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:35 PM

If Bush and Clinton fought one on one, The Media would form a protective wall around Clinton and Bush, confused and angry by the flashing cameras, would charge a brick wall and kill himself

#34 AtOMIC_SQUIRREL03

AtOMIC_SQUIRREL03
  • New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 11:46 AM

Well living in aus and just reading some of the units youve come up with are kind of well frustratingly stereotypical, c'mon- dingos, attack kangaroos just cause we're not freaks. and our miltary is not even close to bieng a threat to anyone except some third world country in the middle of no where to be brutily honest, our f/a 18s are old and our air force isnt going to be upraded for a good 10-15 years. although our SAS are good adding Aus isnt a good idea.

and as for terrorists.....its been done ten million times. :roll:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users