Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Yodawarrior just shut the fuck up. You alert me for my mistakes but then your just a bastard and write mistakes yourself. I always knew people like you where hypocrites.

And im back im not a anti social piece of crap like you that lounges around the computer all day who has no friends. I go out with my friends and smoke some weed and play some football and walk around the village it's not that hard of where i have gone you just can't say no to pressing shut down on the computer...talking about nerds wtf is Eldalië. Sounds like your a tolkien nerd which means that i am close to my correct answer you might not lounge around the computer but stick your eyes into some crap fantasy book all day. I can't see tolkien's books are good they are so goddam boring.

Shit, he's onto us.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#42 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:22 PM

Yodawarrior just shut the fuck up. You alert me for my mistakes but then your just a bastard and write mistakes yourself. I always knew people like you where hypocrites.

And im back im not a anti social piece of crap like you that lounges around the computer all day who has no friends. I go out with my friends and smoke some weed and play some football and walk around the village it's not that hard of where i have gone you just can't say no to pressing shut down on the computer...talking about nerds wtf is Eldalië. Sounds like your a tolkien nerd which means that i am close to my correct answer you might not lounge around the computer but stick your eyes into some crap fantasy book all day. I can't see tolkien's books are good they are so goddam boring.

Get the fuck over yourself. Seriously. "I GO OUT WITH MY FIRENDS!!" Well done. You epitimise everything that is social. You make me jelous. What do you want? A Medal? Cookie? Joint? I know you would prefer the latter because of you ineptitude. Just because people here are posting on a board, it in no way shows that they have no social life.

Your complete lack of intellegence is manifesting itself through your obvious sterotypes. It could possibly be funny if it wasn't so fucking over done. He is obviously an anti social nerd, because he reads books...lord of the rings books to be precise. Christ, you really are thick. Go back to school, where you might realise that reading isn't actually for "nerds" or "geeks", but a way for the majority of the world to pass time and relax...a way to stretch their minds. Unlike you, who actually needs a chemical stubstance to do it. The reason you find them boring is because your life is so dull, you need to turn to weed to spice it up.
If everyone worked on your logic, the universe would be physically unstable.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#43 lycan

lycan

title available

• Banned
  • 553 posts
  • Projects:HP Mod
  •  Im just a guy around these forums

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

I will have 50 cookies please.

#44 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

And you call others anti-social?

#45 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

I will have 50 cookies please.

You're fucking retarded.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#46 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:50 PM

You know, I've always been confused in the past why people get all pissed when you mention recreational drug use on the interwebs. If this is the usual stigma associated with it, I think I understand now. This is pretty cute, though.
Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#47 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

Lol elvenfury, you just made my day.

Honestly...I don't give a shit what you think about me, but I'll try to explain it to you with the minor hope that you might actually get something out of it.

I hang out with my friends almost every day...we go outside, play games, play video games inside, beat the crap out of eachother, and just generally have fun. We don't smoke together behind some building. I take a mile or two mile run almost every day...I doubt you get that much exercise in a week. We actually care about our lives...strange thing, isn't it? I come onto revora and the computer in general when I have homework, no one else is at home, or when it's late and I'm bored.

And seriously...we're not nerds. Two of my best friends are on the football team, the rest, including me, either play lacrosse or some sport like it.

If you don't like Tolkien...fine, your loss. But if you actually opened your eyes and decided not to be controlled by what other people think of you...you'd probably enjoy life a lot more.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

#48 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:08 PM

If you have noticed already noticed, we don't care what you do. Whether or not you play sports, or run, or read, or what the fuck ever is entirely irrelevant. No one cares, especially not on the Internet. You're just rambling on like a retard. Stop now before you become the next target for everyone to rag on.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#49 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:20 PM

You know, I've always been confused in the past why people get all pissed when you mention recreational drug use on the interwebs. If this is the usual stigma associated with it, I think I understand now. This is pretty cute, though.

No... the reason people get all pissed is because it's just about everyone who talks about using drugs on the interwebs is trying to show off, one way or another.

#50 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:50 PM

Agreed...attempting to inform us of your "life" in poorly-written fashion isn't the way to go. So you smoke...big deal. Thousands of people do. You play football occasionally...even more do that. You take a stroll with your friends. Unfortunately, not many do that :shiftee:
The point is, it doesn't matter what you do in your spare time. Not one thing.
So posting on Revora, or any forum, community, or website trying to give yourself a better reputation, is a waste of both your time and any who waste their time reading it.
I believe you mentioned having something to say to me as well, earlier in this Thread. By all means, reveal it. Enlighten me - let the Word of God unleash you!
EDIT: This post is directed at "lycan", formerly "elvenfury", not at "Yodawarrior". Just to avoid any possible confusion.
Cheers,
-mike

Edited by elfhelm.., 05 May 2008 - 09:51 PM.

#51 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

Fuck dude, direct it at both of them. Neither of them is any more intelligent than the other, and this thread can attest.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#52 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:35 PM

Dude, if you're gonna say something like that, base it of more than 1 post...it's rather hard for me to take it seriously when that's probably the only thing you've seen that I posted. I was trying to show him he was wrong...and I don't really care whether anyone else cares at all. You're right...this is the internet, and a spam board, and no one really gives a shit, except elvenfury, who my post was directed to. I don't care whether anyone else reads it or gives a damn...but if it's such a waste of your time, you shouldn't even be reading and replying to it...

yodasig2.png
My political compass

#53 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:39 PM

Ah... been a good couple of months since the last elvenbury-bashing... good fun for all :shiftee:
Posted Image

#54 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:20 AM

Dude, if you're gonna say something like that, base it of more than 1 post...it's rather hard for me to take it seriously when that's probably the only thing you've seen that I posted. I was trying to show him he was wrong...and I don't really care whether anyone else cares at all. You're right...this is the internet, and a spam board, and no one really gives a shit, except elvenfury, who my post was directed to. I don't care whether anyone else reads it or gives a damn...but if it's such a waste of your time, you shouldn't even be reading and replying to it...

You did a bang up job of proving him wrong. Everyone is definitely convinced you're superior. You are as fucking bad as lycan.

In other words, you fail. :shiftee:

Edited by Beowulf, 06 May 2008 - 12:21 AM.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#55 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Donated

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:46 AM

I've been skewered. I will now take 17 hours to reevaluate my life.

Edit: I'm just going to leave this topic I think...cause tbh, you're in part right. That post was rather stupid...but still...
Anyway, I'm not doing anyone a favor by continuing to post here.

Edited by YodaWarrior, 06 May 2008 - 12:49 AM.

yodasig2.png
My political compass

#56 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

..wow. Good job bringing this here, Dlots. Now everyone can bash him :shiftee:
Anyways..... elvenfury, are you serious? I do far more physical acitivity then you would guess. Like yodawarrior, I run constently. I'd be considered a jock long before a nerd if you were to actually meet me. I'm also on three team sports, taking up far more time then I could ever spend on the computer. For some reason beyond my comperhension, you seem to think that everyone that spends some time on the computer or has an interest that isn't purely physical, that makes that a nerd? In that case, label me as a nerd. I really couldn't care less about what you think.
You know, I think the old saying "Ignorance is bliss" is wrong. Otherwise elvenfury would be running through the meadows, picking flowers, and we would be freed of him. What do think? :shiftee:

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#57 Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick
  • Project Team
  • 181 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:44 AM

Somehow, I knew another one of these would spawn.

And yet you [lycan] are pissed that people act like jerks towards you.
Posted Image

#58 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

..wow. Good job bringing this here, Dlots. Now everyone can bash him :shiftee:
Anyways..... elvenfury, are you serious? I do far more physical acitivity then you would guess. Like yodawarrior, I run constently. I'd be considered a jock long before a nerd if you were to actually meet me. I'm also on three team sports, taking up far more time then I could ever spend on the computer. For some reason beyond my comperhension, you seem to think that everyone that spends some time on the computer or has an interest that isn't purely physical, that makes that a nerd? In that case, label me as a nerd. I really couldn't care less about what you think.
You know, I think the old saying "Ignorance is bliss" is wrong. Otherwise elvenfury would be running through the meadows, picking flowers, and we would be freed of him. What do think? :shiftee:

Naaaarghhh now you did it too.

#59 Elvenlord

Elvenlord

Polis Ranger

• Advisors
  • 3,838 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:35 PM

Shush, I'm trying to ge him to respond. :huh:
Now come out..... :p

elvenlordbanner.jpg

#60 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

...of the closet?
Sorry, sorry...but I felt obligated :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users