125 replies to this topic

#121 Lurtzy

Lurtzy

Forerunner

• Project Team
  • 1,169 posts
  • Projects:Returning to modding

Posted 12 May 2008 - 02:57 AM

No there's more, just look at other hordes and fool with yours to kinda make them look like thiers.

I've gotta go!

Trying to hold on...

#122 Rob38

Rob38

Believer of Hope

• Hosted
  • 3,567 posts
  • Projects:Helm's Deep Last Hope
  •  One who is not afraid of new challenges

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:43 AM

Guys, the aim of this forum is indeed to help one another, and the advantage of using a forum over IMs is that we can archive our findings and look them up easily, but you make it very hard to find anything interesting with all the messages there are in this topic.

What I suggest is discussing together via IM (MSN for instance) or PM if you'd rather use them, then post your findings in said topic. That'd save us the hassle of picking the interesting bits in your conversation.

Thanks guys!

Did you even listen to what Ched said?! Look, Smartdude1301, please try doing as much as you can on your own and not ask for help every 5 minutes. One of the best ways to learn how to mod is to try to figure out how to do it on your own. If you get stuck, post in the forum for help, but please try to solve the problem instead of instantly seeking help all the time. :ninja:

signature_group1.gif

16821.png

#123 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Projects:WarsOfEast,Rise Of The Hobbits
  •  Leader Of Bfme2 Redone 1.7 Mod,Wars Of The East Advertiser, ,&:Ini Coder, Mapper,

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:47 PM

Guys, the aim of this forum is indeed to help one another, and the advantage of using a forum over IMs is that we can archive our findings and look them up easily, but you make it very hard to find anything interesting with all the messages there are in this topic.

What I suggest is discussing together via IM (MSN for instance) or PM if you'd rather use them, then post your findings in said topic. That'd save us the hassle of picking the interesting bits in your conversation.

Thanks guys!

Did you even listen to what Ched said?! Look, Smartdude1301, please try doing as much as you can on your own and not ask for help every 5 minutes. One of the best ways to learn how to mod is to try to figure out how to do it on your own. If you get stuck, post in the forum for help, but please try to solve the problem instead of instantly seeking help all the time. :p

Im sorry i wont post every 5 minutes even though i wasnt but i understand were your coming from i wont do again :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit My New bfme forum :)

Here

#124 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 12 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Yeah, well, next time this topic is getting locked.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#125 Lurtzy

Lurtzy

Forerunner

• Project Team
  • 1,169 posts
  • Projects:Returning to modding

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

Yeah smartdude, rob is exaclty right.

Trying to hold on...

#126 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Projects:WarsOfEast,Rise Of The Hobbits
  •  Leader Of Bfme2 Redone 1.7 Mod,Wars Of The East Advertiser, ,&:Ini Coder, Mapper,

Posted 12 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Yeah smartdude, rob is exaclty right.

Thats y i wanted to talk through aim or yahoo or msn o rpm

My Site is up http://www.bfme2redonemod.com/

Edited by Smartdude1301, 12 May 2008 - 06:03 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit My New bfme forum :)

Here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users