As promised... some of the sktches

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:29 PM

Though i've made that promise a couple of weeks ago, i had some problems that needed to be solved first.Without any further empty words let me show what i did.

First: http://img136.images...can10064iv5.jpg

The Physics Lab with all 6 possible addons. In fron there are 2 addon pods and there is a third back of the structure but cannot be seen because of the angle ( the modeler can easly put it there ). Each one of the addons ocupies one of the pods. Color scheme is explained in the lower part of the page.

Second : http://img169.images...can10065pg6.jpg

The Laser Research Lab and the tech3 lightning defences - first fires a powerfull anti-ground long range lightning - powerfull vs all ground units. Second defence - powerfull artillery defence - uses an elecromagnetic field to fire concentrated electric shells that once detonated over an area cause powerfull electronics dmg - disables vehicles and burns infantry. the artillery defence uses artillery logics so it has a light scatter radius.

This is it for now. If Pendaelose fnds any of them helpfull he can use them as he desires.

The rest of the sketches ( tech 3 lightning tanks and ecm units ) will come one of this days.

See ya.

#2 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

They are very very good.

Origional and very very cool :ninja:
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#3 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:05 AM

Pretty neat concepts
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#4 Thats me!

Thats me!

Title availble

• Members
  • 653 posts
  • Projects:thinking...:p
  •  not Red :(

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:03 AM

Very cool concepts and nice ideas,i hope they will be used.

#5 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:15 AM

Those really are good... and right on point with the kinds of things I needed. Most slickness. Thank you.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#6 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:10 AM

I'm glad you likt them, and i'm most glad i can help in this mod. Until next time take care ( kick a terrorist in the balls for us if you can ).

#7 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:25 AM

Pends not a soldier >.>
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#8 morsematten

morsematten
  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:49 PM

yes. but if he ever meets one, i think he should really kick him in the balls.
I'm the nut cracker, and i'll crack your nuts.

#9 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

Well yeah if he got close enough to do that >.>
But the likely hood is pretty much non existent. :wink_new:
Posted Image

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

haha, if i were pend, i'll go find one (or someone who i think is a terrorist) and kick him in the balls, film it and post it on youtube.

#11 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 11:58 PM

Pends not like you then i guess, its that kinda attitude that actually produces more violence.
Posted Image

#12 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 18 May 2008 - 12:27 AM

more violence.

hell yea!

PS. great sketches!
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#13 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:00 PM

Pends not like you then i guess, its that kinda attitude that actually produces more violence.

And yet you get more violence by not having an atitude. Humans are like animals ... sweet talk and diplomatic relations lead to wars and violence as you say ... the only way to control an animal is with fear ... and that can only be aplied by violence. We talk alot about the cheap use of violence ... is it not sweet words that brought all the violence ?
In my opninion, terrorrist should should be judged as less than a freekin parasite, ot as creatures with rights. I'd rather save the life of a damn rat than that of a terrorrist.

#14 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

Well i think like 9/10 of us would rather save a rate than a terrorist >.>
Posted Image

#15 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

Or... you put both in a pit and see who wins the fight! :)

#16 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:11 AM

Well i think like 9/10 of us would rather save a rate than a terrorist >.>

True ... but then again not 9/10 study to become a medic ... so i guess this makes my words a little more powerfull since at one point i will have to swear to save all life no matter what .

#17 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

True ... but then again not 9/10 study to become a medic ... so i guess this makes my words a little more powerfull since at one point i will have to swear to save all life no matter what .

:cool2: Swear to save all life? They really can make you swear on that?! It sounds wired.

#18 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

:thumbsupsmiley: Swear to save all life? They really can make you swear on that?! It sounds wired.

Yes they can. Medics, like soldiers swear to save lifes, as soldiers swear to protect their country. It's called 'hipocrate's swear' and all medics must take it.

#19 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 09 June 2008 - 09:30 AM

:mellow: Swear to save all life? They really can make you swear on that?! It sounds wired.

Yes they can. Medics, like soldiers swear to save lifes, as soldiers swear to protect their country. It's called 'hipocrate's swear' and all medics must take it.

a note to remember!!!

Medics are still soldiers!!!

As a medic you take BOTH oaths. Also, I've met a great many people who thaught that medics are in less danger than normal troops... let me remind you (just in case) that medics will always be placed where soldiers are most likely to get hurt. When a convoy goes out, medics have gunz too and they DO use them. and when your friend sitting next to you gets shot NOW you do medics work.

Don't be a medic unless your also ready to kill people.

simple facts of life.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#20 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:20 AM

:xd: Swear to save all life? They really can make you swear on that?! It sounds wired.

a note to remember!!!

Medics are still soldiers!!!

As a medic you take BOTH oaths. Also, I've met a great many people who thaught that medics are in less danger than normal troops... let me remind you (just in case) that medics will always be placed where soldiers are most likely to get hurt. When a convoy goes out, medics have gunz too and they DO use them. and when your friend sitting next to you gets shot NOW you do medics work.

Don't be a medic unless your also ready to kill people.

simple facts of life.

Difference is, not all medics can go to a theatre of war. There is a special medicine school within themilitary academy that trains medics for military purpose. In the case of everyday medics, if you kill someone, your future is %$kt, your job is gone and your image as a medic will transform into that of a murderer. And as a plus you have all the chances to lose the malpractice trial and you will win some hard jail years.
Again, there is a big difference between war medics and hospital ones. Only the first are allowed to kill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users