• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Projects:WarsOfEast,Rise Of The Hobbits
  •  Leader Of Bfme2 Redone 1.7 Mod,Wars Of The East Advertiser, ,&:Ini Coder, Mapper,

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:00 PM

Yes i was wondering well i wanted to change so you could build farms any wheres and close to each other keeping the good resources Thnx in advance :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit My New bfme forum :)

Here

#2 xxxMr. Xxxx

xxxMr. Xxxx
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

Go to...

data\ini\object\goodfaction\structures\men\farm.ini

Find...

Behavior = TerrainResourceBehavior ModuleTag_NewMoney		Radius = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_RANGE				MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT			IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME			Upgrade					= Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest  		UpgradeBonusPercent		= M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE %		UpgradeMustBePresent	= ANY +GondorMarketPlace	End

And change...

[u]THIS!!![/u]
MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT
IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME
Upgrade = Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest
UpgradeBonusPercent = M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE %
UpgradeMustBePresent = ANY +GondorMarketPlace
End _linenums:0'>Behavior = TerrainResourceBehavior ModuleTag_NewMoney Radius = <strong class='bbc'>[u]THIS!!![/u]</strong> MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME Upgrade = Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest UpgradeBonusPercent = M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE % UpgradeMustBePresent = ANY +GondorMarketPlace End

With whatever number you like. The higher it is, the more further the radius. The lower, the smaller.

#3 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts
  •  Leader Of Bfme2 Redone 1.7 Mod,Wars Of The East Advertiser, ,&:Ini Coder, Mapper,

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Go to...

data\ini\object\goodfaction\structures\men\farm.ini

Find...

Behavior = TerrainResourceBehavior ModuleTag_NewMoney		Radius = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_RANGE				MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT			IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME			Upgrade					= Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest  		UpgradeBonusPercent		= M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE %		UpgradeMustBePresent	= ANY +GondorMarketPlace	End

And change...

[u]THIS!!![/u]
MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT
IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME
Upgrade = Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest
UpgradeBonusPercent = M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE %
UpgradeMustBePresent = ANY +GondorMarketPlace
End _linenums:0'>Behavior = TerrainResourceBehavior ModuleTag_NewMoney Radius = <strong class='bbc'>[u]THIS!!![/u]</strong> MaxIncome = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_AMOUNT IncomeInterval = M_GONDOR_FARM_MONEY_TIME Upgrade = Upgrade_MarketplaceUpgradeGrandHarvest UpgradeBonusPercent = M_GONDOR_GRANDHARVEST_PRODUCTION_INCREASE % UpgradeMustBePresent = ANY +GondorMarketPlace End

With whatever number you like. The higher it is, the more further the radius. The lower, the smaller.

Thnx for fast response :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here

#4 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:16 PM

is this for rotwk caus eim in bfme 2
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here

#5 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

n/m got it working thnx
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here

#6 Phil

Phil

Force Majeure

• Network Leaders
  • 7,976 posts
  • Projects:Revora, C&C:Online
  •  Thought Police
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:29 PM

Some simple guidelines to make reading your posts more pleasant:

1. There is no need to quote a whole post for a simple and direct follow-up reply.
2. Triple posts aren't pretty - use the edit function instead.
3. Use proper spelling

Thanks

revorapresident.jpg
My Political Compass

Sieben Elefanten hatte Herr Dschin
Und da war dann noch der achte.
Sieben waren wild und der achte war zahm
Und der achte war's, der sie bewachte.

#7 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

And don't make a new topic for every little question you have.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

#8 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

And don't make a new topic for every little question you have.

well sorry i wont one more question i changed the amount of cp to 30 but when i buy my group of 30 soldiers it uses like 12 + cp

heres code

BuildCost 600 = GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDCOST	BuildTime 30  = GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDTIME	ShroudClearingRange = GONDOR_SOLDIER_HORDE_SHROUD_RANGE       	VisionRange = GONDOR_SOLDIER_HORDE_VISION_RANGE	VisionSide = 50%	VisionRear = 25%	MaxVisionBonusPercent = 300%	VisionBonusTestRadius = 200	VisionBonusPercentPerFoot = 1.0%	CommandPoints = 30

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here

#9 Kyross

Kyross
  • Hosted
  • 190 posts
  • Projects:WotE

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

Why do you have values before the = on cost and time? I'd be surprised if your game even ran with that in the code.

For CP I think it also depends on the individual units, if you have 10 guys in a unit and the individual unit file says 3 points it would be thirty. I always kept the units files and horde file updated so they amount to the same, just to be sure.
Posted Image <-- Actually more like coder/mapper/modeller, but there's no bar for that.

#10 Smartdude1301

Smartdude1301

title available

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:03 PM

Why do you have values before the = on cost and time? I'd be surprised if your game even ran with that in the code.

For CP I think it also depends on the individual units, if you have 10 guys in a unit and the individual unit file says 3 points it would be thirty. I always kept the units files and horde file updated so they amount to the same, just to be sure.

The reason Why Price is so Much is because they come pre uped with heavy armor and forged blades ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here

#11 Kyross

Kyross
  • Hosted
  • 190 posts
  • Projects:WotE

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

I wasn't talking about the actual cost, I was talking about this.

BuildCost 600 = GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDCOST
BuildTime 30 = GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDTIME
_linenums:0'><strong class='bbc'>BuildCost 600 </strong>= GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDCOST <strong class='bbc'>BuildTime 30</strong> = GONDOR_SOLDIER_BUILDTIME

It should look like this
BuildCost = 600BuildTime = 300

Or better yet just leave the words GONDOR_SOLDIER_ETCETERA find the lines in gamedata.ini and change them there.

With the numbers in front of the ='s it could confuse the code and you'll probably get an error. Have you tested it?
Posted Image <-- Actually more like coder/mapper/modeller, but there's no bar for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users