Warind Wenton

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ok123456

ok123456
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

Name: Warind Wenton (look for the anagramxorr)
Position: Mad scientist/chef
Experience: Even as a young child back on his home planet Prometheus Warind conducted crazy experiments, which even then had a low survival rate. Many birds would be found with their legs hewn off and extra wings attatched and rat birds, which consisted of a rat sewn to a bird ((you watched the Simpsons last night, didn't you? ;))), were common to see flapping around behind his house. At school he was almost thrown out several times for conducting experiments producing all manner of toxins and small, or not so small, explosions. He would have been thrown out many years before he graduated but for the wonderful exam results he was expected to achieve.

At university studying natural sciences, thus leaving all manner of horrible experiments open to pursue, his experimenting really stepped up a notch and when he eventually blew up half of his department he was thrown out. Eventually he found a university where he could continue his research that had not heard of his previous misdemeanours. He got accepted in and finally completed his doctorate becoming part of the universty faculty. His experiments (although less obvious) continued and when one of the students he taught reported him for trying to force them to donate a kidney as homework he again got kicked out. However the police were informed and he left town on a spaceship not far in front of the police and a long sentence in jail.

Finally he found himself talking to the first mate aboard a pirate ship and decided to sign up. He could conduct his experiments more comfortably onboard a pirate ship where laws were more like guidelines. After a few years on pirate ships he has now also become an acomplished chef whipping up a storm in the kitchen.

Edited by Vortigern, 03 June 2008 - 04:49 PM.
Osiris is not a planet here. They're all mentioned in the rest of the stuff, have a look.

#2 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

That should all be OK, I hadn't thought of mad scientist aboard ;) I assume that would also cover medic?
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#3 ok123456

ok123456
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:36 PM

Yeah i can do some medic stuff but you do not NEED 2 kidneys ;) and i did not watch the simpsons last night, just most of my childhood

Edited by ok123456, 03 June 2008 - 07:50 PM.

#4 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 08:58 PM

I've only got one kidney left anyway, the other one got infected a while back.... (Not in real life..... Happily.) Or failing that, it got slashed in a sword-fight and I nearly died, but the kidney was removed and I escaped death rather narrowly. But no stealing my crew's kidneys!
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#5 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 04 June 2008 - 09:11 AM

*hides kidneys from crazy guy*

:shiftee:

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 ok123456

ok123456
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:07 PM

the jokes on you, buy hiding your kidneys you have exposed your liver!

#7 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

Or other vital organs! Leave them all where they should be, mad scientist, or we'll chuck you off in the middle of space. :shiftee:

#8 ok123456

ok123456
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:05 AM

ok i will leave the CREWS VITAL organs where they are but if we get into a fight do NOT expect many bodies left lying around :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users