Some minor stuff.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Aegdar_*

Guest_Aegdar_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

Hello all, im new to these forums and dont know what of this may or may not have beeen posted here before. That eing said..

- In the linear war of the ring campaign in the helms deep battle i was disappointed that the reinforcments you got was only eomer, gandalf and erkenbrand and not any troops.
- The yeomen troops from rohan always says archer stuff even tho they might be axemen or swordsmen etc.
- A restart or try again button if you fail a mission in the war of the ring campaign would be nice.

All in all i love the mod with or without its flaws:)

#2 TowerGuard418

TowerGuard418
  • Project Team
  • 164 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK Mapper

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

- The war of the ring campaign is non linear. You get more reinforcements like you would in a normal war of the ring. (by moving multiple armies to a single area)

- The yeomen troops all have the same voices because that's the only voice there is right now. Hopefully all units will get their own voices, but I think that's low on the list of things to do.

- If you lose a lot of battles, just save before you fight them. If you lose, restart by loading the save.

Hopefully I got all of that right :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:08 PM

Well said, Tower Guard. As to the voice, whenever rob has the time, he'll attempt to compile a list of units and heroes that need lines to say. And then I'll get to making them speak, as it were.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Funbomb

Funbomb
  • Project Team
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

For the retry button, you can do that once they finish the linear campaign because I think it allows to retry.
Posted Image <---2nd Sig I Made
Posted Image <---4th
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users