• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BlitzKrieg

BlitzKrieg
  • Members
  • 55 posts
  • Projects:C&C Generals Destructive Hour; YR: Riot

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

Well, I know this forum is pretty much dead and all but I figured why the hell not waste my time eh? lol

Well to begin,

I'm in the Process of making a mod called Generals: Destructive Hour, mainly because I couldn't think of anything else that would acually apply to my mod lol....My Mod (so far) just makes advances in all the generals (fun ones). I would have started in with this big story and all but I suck at story telling and lititure and things like that lol....

Right now we are in the first phase of testing (mainly because theres is only me and a tester and I'm out of ideas) and after balancing is complete (and we have more ideas) we will continue with developing the mod until it is good enough or we completly run out of ideas....so far not really looking into making new units or adding another faction but if theres any moddelers and what not out there wanting to assist in the mod PM me or Add me to MSN.

If anyone Has Questions or would like to join team wether it be for testing or assisting in making contact me at timbrook316@hotmail.com.

Here is a video we have made:

Edited by BlitzKrieg, 10 July 2008 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users