• Please log in to reply
1312 replies to this topic

#1261 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts
  • Projects:Existing
  •  It's not your skill, boys. It's your will. Ooh-rah!

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:59 AM

Granted, but you do it so well that when you and a friend were wrestling, you did it, and somehow killed him.

I wish to lead a perfectly normal life where nothing untoward happens to me and I get everything I want.
life full of adventure and learning.

Somehow, this just isn't my style....

Edited by Vithar Megilaglar, 06 May 2009 - 03:02 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1262 segwayrulz

segwayrulz

title available

• Members
  • 788 posts
  • Projects:....

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:44 AM

granted, but your adventures and discoveries are forgotten making your life worth nothing in the history books

I wish more people joined revora

#1263 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 06 May 2009 - 11:31 AM

Granted. Unfortunately, your recruitment efforts attract a pack of migrating 31337-n00bs, making every sane and/or cool person abandon Revora.

I wish I could look into the future and use the knowledge gained from it for my own advantages.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#1264 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Granted, but such knowledge comes at a price. While attempting to further your own ends, you kill a leader, take their position and then begin killing all of you friends who might know what you did. Eventually, relatives of the leader lead a massive revolt that ends, tragically, in your death.

I wish that I could control the flow of chi.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1265 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  • Projects:Writing Words With Letters
  •  I Help
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Community Admin

Posted 07 May 2009 - 02:59 AM

I will grant this one as long as chi is a hip term for urine.

I wish I wasn't obsessed with the sound of liquid cheese swishing around in broken liquor bottles.

#1266 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:29 PM

Granted. Now you're obsessed with the sound of your own blood swishing around in broken liquor bottles, and go to any means in order to hear that sound. You proceed to cut your heart out of your chest with a grapefruit spoon.

I wish I had a DigiTech Whammy IV pedal.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#1267 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:01 PM

Granted, but whenever you use it the pedal emits a piercing shriek, rendering you deaf to everything except for the piercing shriek.

I wish I could have a superpower.

#1268 Black Temple Gaurdian

Black Temple Gaurdian

dead and back again

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  Fallen Dragon

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

Granted. Unfortunately it's the ability to have every allergy when anyone looks at you.

I wish that the Stargate universe was real and I am an ascend being that is allowed to interfere.

Edited by Black Temple Gaurdian, 07 May 2009 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

according to our determinedly dopey Prime Minister Mr Brown, Obama also has a beach in Normandy named after him. If that can't win you an election, what can?

#1269 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

Granted. Unfortunately, that allowance is only temporarily, and by a majority vote of the Others you're cast halfway down, leaving you as an energy being trapped in limbo like Anubis. Sorry kid, the writers can't make you too powerful :good:

I wish this wish didn't backfire.
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

#1270 Black Temple Gaurdian

Black Temple Gaurdian

dead and back again

• Members
  • 479 posts
  •  Fallen Dragon

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

Granted, it front fires sending you backwards out of a window looking down upon that ten storey drop.

I wish this girl didn't say no.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

according to our determinedly dopey Prime Minister Mr Brown, Obama also has a beach in Normandy named after him. If that can't win you an election, what can?

#1271 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts
  • Projects:Workin'...
  •  ...like a workin' man do.
  • Division:Role-Playing Games
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:05 PM

Granted, she said "Seriously? Shit, man, this was not what I thought," instead. Same problem, unfortunately, but she didn't say no.

I wish I had a pizza.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#1272 Rafv Nin IV

Rafv Nin IV

Vermin of Revora

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Projects:RPG Frontier

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:47 PM

Granted. Even better, it's absolutely loaded with meat and cheese. It's the greatest carnivore's pizza you've ever seen. Unfortunately, the masses of tomato sauce cause the toppings to lose traction with the bread base, and all that meat and cheese tragically falls to the ground. :good:

I wish I didn't have to take driver's ed.

Posted Image

#1273 Vithar-133

Vithar-133

Violent Gandhi

• Project Team
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:46 PM

Granted, but a secret emitter in your ground vehicle of choice sends out a warning to other drivers that you are about to hit the road, and that clearing the road is highly suggested.

I wish I was more social apt.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#1274 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

Assuming you mean socially, granted. You become the life of every party - for like two weeks. Then everyone finds out that you're not nearly as cool as you wished to be, and you're left wanting another wish. I only grant one wish per month. Next month is looking pretty booked. So is every other month for the next millennium. Sorry.

I wish for 5's on both of my AP exams.

Edited by Copaman, 08 May 2009 - 12:54 AM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#1275 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:35 AM

Absolutely, granted. A 5 will be randomly placed on each AP exam. I may even grant a 7 or two. :good:

I wish Scientologists were required to wear funny hats.

#1276 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 02:53 AM

Granted, and if you mean scientists, no one believes them, and we're in the Dark Ages forever.

I wish I wasn't inept when it comes to women.

Hello everyone. I am back.

#1277 Pasidon

Pasidon

Splitting Hares

• Network Admins
  • 9,126 posts
  •  I Help

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:00 AM

Oh no, Scientologists, as in the religious fanatics who believe in aliens and whatnot. But true... no one believes their crap anyway.

Anywho... Granted. Now whenever a woman sees you, she will spontaneously combust.

I wish cancer was caused by Facebook.

#1278 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:42 AM

Granted, but the system takes a while to set up Facebook cancer so nothing happens for a while, and in the meantime you finally give in to peer pressure and get a Facebook account, eventually causing yourself to get cancer too. Also, you wipe out the vast majority of the Western world, leaving Earth with the Chinese and a bunch of AIDS-ridden African nations. Nice one.

By the way, scientologists don't actually believe in aliens. That's all a myth, as I discovered when I questioned a bunch of genuine scientologists about it. What they really believe is essentially alternative psychiatry made into a religion. From reading 'Dianetics', their core text, you get the strong impression that L. Ron Hubbard, the founder, wanted nothing more than to be a psychiatrist when he was younger, but got rejected because he had gross misshapen yellow teeth and was ginger.
I hope I am a good enough writer that some day dwarves kill me and drink my blood for wisdom.

#1279 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

Granted. L. Ron Hubbard has his history changed and WAS now a psychiatrist when he was younger. Unfortunately, your lack of a wish fucks up the space-time continuum and you fall into a tear in the fabric of the universe, which leads to God's belly button. Congratulations, you just became belly button lint on a deity which doesn't seem to care.

I wish my car didn't have a problem with its engine which I know about but do not know what it is, and is still totally usable and not fucked up in any way after this wish.

BTW, Pasidon, you do know that a 5 is full credit on the APs?

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#1280 Vortigern

Vortigern

Sumquhat quisquis.

• Division Leaders
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Granted, the engine is fine but while you were busy fixing that a very sneaky and very clever man snuck up and stole the wheels. Your car is propped up on bricks, but the engine's fine. The guy also stole your wallet while you were under the car, and broke into your house and took everything of value, killing your family in the process.

Oops, I was so busy trying to get people to hate scientology properly that I forgot to make a wish. Well:

I wish I hadn't gone for a curry tonight. Bad move.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users