all I need now is some votes

Hello everyone. I am back.

#2 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:34 PM

I need you to repost your request, this is not just a voting topic, but a topic to get all your facts straight before I approve it.

Posted Image

#3 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:49 AM

RPG Name: Celestial War
RPG Description: Everyone is in the form of one of three beings in the celestial planes: Angels, Demons, and Spiritreapers.
RPG Era: When you're alive, it's in the future, otherwise, time doesn't really effect the surroundings much.
RPG Plot: The Angels and Demons really do not get along, and all they want to do is kill each other. While it is unlikely that one side will ever win the war, neither is ever going to surrender to the other, so it will go on. It is at this point that the mysterious Spirit Reapers appear and start killing people at inopportune times. They also seem to have a tendency for assassination, and soon most of the great leaders of either side have been killed by this ubiquitous yet enigmatic race.
The Conventionals, that is the Angels and Demons, realise that something must be done. They form an awkward alliance and a temporary ceasefire to stop the Reapers, so that they can get back to having a good, old-fashioned, ordinary and uncomplicated war, which is what everyone wants.
In the brief time of ceasefire, some realise that they prefer this to war, and set up shops or ordinary lives, or such things as that. This is where all the NPCs come from.
Unfortunately, some people (on both sides) are impatient for the war to resume, and their hatred of the other side is too great for them to join the anti-Reaper crusade. As such, they shortly return to fighting each other. However, now the traders have set up shop everywhere, both sides suddenly find themselves able to personally equip themselves with greater weaponry or armour in order to better defeat their opponents. Thus, bands of mercenaries begin to appear, who work for money so that they can buy better weapons so that they can fight the other side. In their quest for money (and the 'Greater Good') they will attack anyone of any side. Rivalries begin to develop between the bands, and eventually, sub-factions emerge.
Against this background of mob warfare (which is itself against a background of large-scale warfare), our brave crusaders struggle to destroy the tenebrous Spirit Reapers and bring the universe back into balance. But with money involved, who's to say that's ever really possible? (Courtesy of FZM)
Sub-forums: OOC
Character Registration
In-Game->(Sub-Sub-forums:Mages Guild, Fighters Guild, Assassins Guild, Shops)

Edited by myself, 08 July 2008 - 12:50 AM.

#4 some_weirdGuy

some_weirdGuy

title available

• Hosted
  • 4,080 posts
  •  Weird Guy of the Forums

Posted 08 July 2008 - 03:27 AM

i still think you are 'humanizing' demons and angels to much, the whole point of demons and angels are that they are suppose to be the extremes, pure evil, or absolute good...

also, i dont get this:

RPG Era: When you're alive, it's in the future, otherwise, time doesn't really effect the surroundings much.

i really have no idea what you are saying here...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image|Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Spectre

Spectre

Rampant AI

• Hosted
  • 1,240 posts
  • Projects:Worldbuilding
  •  The Undead

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:29 PM

Now that you have it a bit more thought out i might join.

#6 True Lord of Chaos

True Lord of Chaos

I have returned, mostly out of boredom.

• Members
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:15 PM

awesome that's one person.

#7 Fire Ze Missiles!

Fire Ze Missiles!

Lord High NukeMaster

• Members
  • 1,200 posts
  • Projects:The Ziggurat generally, Apocalypse in particular.
  •  Refuses to be beaten by Vortigern.

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

Well, I'm in also.

@ SWG, What he means is that technically, by our timeline, this RP is set in the distant future. However, seeing as the whole thing takes place in Heaven, Hell and the space between (which is nowhere near Earth or any other part of the physical universe) what period of history it's in makes no difference. Everyone still fights with flaming swords.
Of course I don't look busy; I did it right the first time.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
FZM and Vort don't do tag wrestling...but if they did, they'd probably be the worst tag-wrestlers in the world.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh for fuck's sake!

#8 Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya Kuchiki

Runs with Scissors

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:28 PM

Your RPG is up:

http://forums.revora...?showforum=1935

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic