Kane's Wrath Patch 1.01 has finally been released. For those who grabbed the leaked one earlier in the week, they're the same EXE, so you're fine if you installed the earlier one.
The changelist stands as follows:
Firstly, the serious fixes - the Desync Errors:
- Fixed a desync that occurs when a Nod ally attempts to create a Decoy army of a Mechapede.
- Fixed a desync that occurs when playing against a brutal AI with 2 players on level Unfair Advantage.
- Fixed a desync that occurs when playing with 2 players against a Brutal Black Hand AI on the map Unfair Advantage.
- Fixed a desync when 2 players use Black Hand vs GDI on the map Tournament Arena.
- Fixed a desync that occurs when engaging Firehawks with Seekers
- Fixed a desync when Venoms attack a Plasma Missile Battery that is detecting an invisible unit
Next, fixes for bugs and exploits in the unpatched game:
- The Message of the Day will now show up online for Kane's Wrath.
- In-game rank/stats now show up alongside player name while in the game lobby.
- Improved Automatch performance
- Reaper 17 – You can no longer sell a stasis chamber to receive a group of Ravagers for only 600 credits.
- You can no longer use group selecting to allow a Mantis, AA-loadout Firehawk, flying Shadow Team, or Slingshot to force-fire on other ground units.
- Titans crushable level increased. Titans can no longer crush other Titans.
- Fixed the minimap while match is loading
- Can no longer build more than one VOICE of Kane
- Can no longer build multiple epic unit factories
Global balance changes are as follows:
- Refinery cost increased to 3000 credits, build time increased to 30 seconds, power requirement increased to 15 units
- Harvester cost increased to 2000 credits, build time increased to 20 seconds
- Tiberium Spike capture bonus decreased by 33%, income per second decreased by 60%
- Harvester health increased 25% for most factions, Steel Talon/Black Hand harvester health increased by 16%
- Build radius: most unit production structures no longer provide a build radius, all conyards have had their build radii increased by 25%
- Advanced infantry structures now provide a basic infantry unit when sold or destroyed
- Grasslands Landgrab: blue tiberium now starts at 0
There are too many faction-specific balance changes for me to sensibly post here. So, I'll finish with the other changes:
- Added a Russian Lobby
If you have Kane's Wrath, be sure to hit the autoupdate button to get the patch downloaded. If, for some strange reason, the autoupdater doesn't work, you can always download an offline installer from here.