All Mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Britainnia007

Britainnia007
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

I am new to this and i do not know if anyone else has thought of this before me but i have only recently been downloading the rotwk mods and i thought that all these mods were good especially robnkarta's mod but i thought that why not put the best of all the mods into one ultimate mod depending on replies i will show i will show my layout

The mod would have to span over all 3 ages not just one particular part of Middle earths history i.e the war of the ring

Keep making great mods ^_^

Edited by Britainnia007, 15 July 2008 - 08:27 PM.

#2 kobrakai

kobrakai

title available

• Project Team
  • 601 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK Mapper
  •  Mapper and Beta Tester

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:33 PM

I very much doubt that that would happen, just to say a quick hello and try posting in the development forums thats where ideas are taken note of
Posted Image

'What's so civil about war anyway' - Axl Rose

#3 Allathar

Allathar

これを翻訳する

• Project Team
  • 2,752 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  Greedy capitalist and cynical bastard.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

Yep... Someone please move this...
It has been reported that some victims of rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not WAKE UP. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they weren't being raped. The only way that they realized they needed to WAKE UP was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to WAKE UP. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and PLEASE WAKE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users