• Guests

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:29 PM

how i can make enemy wave on bfme2 world builder?? help plz

#2 Ghorta

Ghorta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Well there are many ways, probably the easiest is to place a waypoint and use a script to "Spawn Unit" at the waypoint then have them attack the player.

An example would be if I place a waypoint named "Spawn" on one end of the map, then go to the scripts
-If-
Conditions to be true
-Then-
Spawn named unit of type at waypoint. (you name the unit, select the unit and tell it where to spawn, so it would end up being "Spawn spiders01 of type WildSpiderlings at waypoint Spawn")

then make them either attack an area you set up or attack move to an area near the players

#3 Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*

Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

i dont see spwan named units of type at waypoint i se only spawn named units on team at the waypoint and i dont understand that how to (on team ) :S

#4 Ghorta

Ghorta
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:51 PM

i dont see spwan named units of type at waypoint i se only spawn named units on team at the waypoint and i dont understand that how to (on team ) :S

that's it it just ask for the type and you choose what team it goes on, such as creeps if you want them to be hostile to everyone, or team # if you want them to go to someone's team

Edited by Ghorta, 24 July 2008 - 07:46 AM.

#5 Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*

Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

umm i dry

#6 Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*

Guest_Guest_makezor_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

it comes like this: [???] spawn unit uruk01 of type isengardfighterhorde on team Player/teamplayer4 at waypoint spawn

what is wrong i dont understand that [???] :facepalm:

#7 Guest_aria_*

Guest_aria_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

I dont get it???!!!!
like sid in Ice age 4 that said
: i dont get it :smile2ap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users