OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

A note from the developer. :p

The next C&C Apocalypse release (Might add something to the name... like C&C Apocalypse: Blah Blah. Its better than another number, right?) will feature more of a storyline. With my new found interest in mission making I could pull off some kind of campaign for the mod, with a lot of time and effort. Next release probably wont feature that but I want to stress that it will feature a story and wont just be another YR+ mod. I suppose C&CA will replace Ra2 in a sense and even Ra1. Currently I have written the script for a couple of missions and so far Ive created a few characters, as well as included Stalin, that would feature in any FMVs. Maybe Ra2 characters would return in name and principle, but the story is a lot more stone cold. You will gas some civilians.

Obviously this has all been said before but things have been planned this time around so if ever I feel like mapping, it will have a cause. For the moment this mod will feature only two sides, I'm keeping things simple for a chance of success.

----

A war is quickly developing in Eastern Europe. We have been aware of the Soviets increased development of military hardware in the last decade and also their increased diplomatic hostility towards the western nations of the Alliance. You may think this will not involve us, but every nation in Europe will be consumed by the war, even those neither Allied nor Soviet.

As a neutral Commander of many talents you have only one question to ask yourself in this war - which side do I join. The Allies? Or the Soviets?

The choice is yours.

Posted Image

ALLIES
Or the Alliance of Western Nations is a group of countries devoted to keeping the reds from spreading into Europe. They share tactical data, funding, military hardware and personel for they know that if they did not stick together, the Soviet supergiant would take over the Eurasian landmass. Although primarily lead by England, France and Germany, the Allies are not only stationed in said countries. They have Allied friendly bases across Europe in places such as Poland, Finland, Sweden and Greece - anywhere to keep an eye on the USSR.

-Good economy
-Multiple artillery
-Some defensive units
-Versatile navy
-Powerful infantry
-Amphibious tanks
-Gap Generator
-Chronosphere

SOVIETS
The Soviet Union spans the entire of nothern Asia as well as far eastern Europe. It is a giant with millions of loyal citizens and a military to show for it. While earlier in the century it was controlled and subdued by western powers it has recently begun scraping back land and strength, gathering support to form the largest armed force ever assembled. Not only does it have the numbers but it also has the technological superiority in many ways, possessing the strongest tanks known to man. The reds are rising and theyre here for war, to claim land for its people and to finish the blue false sense of superiority forever.

-Powerful tanks
-Cheap infantry
-Good airforce
-Powerful defences
-Industrial Plant
-Good powerplant
-Iron Curtain
-Nuclear Missiles

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:07 AM

looks pwetty nice :p

#3 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:18 PM

Good luck with it ;p
Posted Image

#4 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

Good luck indeed! But i geuss you won't get modding.. lots and lots of good games are coming and are released : Fallout 3, Fable 2, Brothers in arms hels high way, COD 5, RA3, Starwars : TFU, Saints row 2, WARHAMMER ONLINE(a must have), and ehh.. alot more.. So i geuss atleast i won't be modding till next year summer :p!
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 SSTG

SSTG

alive again!

• Hosted
  • 1,270 posts
  • Projects:might just go back to voxeling
  •  just voxeling stuff

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:46 PM

And resident evil 5 for those waiting for it :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 02 October 2008 - 06:54 PM

Ironically Im not getting any of those games Godsun, except Ra3. :p ATM my list to buy is: Gears of War 2, Ra3, Resident Evil 5, another 1 Year Xbox Live Subscription, House Season 4 and definately Empire: Total War whenever that comes out.

So I'll also be needing a heavily upgraded computer. XD

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users