298 replies to this topic

#261 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:04 PM

Bashing Saji over one comment? I've always hated Saji and i've made that very clear. His whole character is terrible, 90% of his lines are "LOUISE!!!!!!!" and he's hypocrite just like the rest of CB. He's a boring and uninspired character who should never have a speaking role ever again.

Gundams not OP anymore? What show have you been watching? A-LAW's fleet of 23 cruisers and 108 mobile suits was absolutely TROUNCED by CB and one transport ship with a handful of mobile suits, even though A-LAWS had BY FAR the more superior tactics and equipment (when compared to the Federation forces who basically bitch slapped the A-LAWS)

No, sorry, Kamille is not worse then Shinn. Kamille actually showed some character development, Shinn did not. Kamille didn't constantly whine, Shinn did. Shinn was terrible, Kamille wasn't.

Depends, when idiots like you jump up to defend this shit, I jump into action to remind people that GASP, quality shows are better then this drivle. Remember the good old days of an enjoyanle plot, enjoyable characters, enjoyable battles and a just plain enjoyable show? I sure as hell do.

@ Crusader:

Setsufag? A good character? You're an idiot and everything you post now will be stained with the idiocy that you displayed right there. He's a boring hypocrite who shows next to no emotion, BUT HELL, since you defend this shit show, you probably think NO CHARCTER DEV, BEING OVERPOWERED, BEING BORING, BEING ANNOYING are all the traits of brilliant characters? no.

And what he meant? Your definition fits CB to perfectally, they killed innocent soldiers and people throughout Season 1 because they were in the "wrong place"

CB is fighting the group that causes massacres? Sorry, but I haven't seen them fighting themselves throughout Season 1, i've seen them fighting the A-LAWS, who, up until Ep 17, did nothing wrong. What? You a terrorist supporter Crusader/DLR? You support Al Queda and all of them aswell?

Well sorry, us normal civilised people do not, Kataron deserved to die, all of them, and A-LAWS did it, everything they did was reactional, Katharon started blowing up feddie citizens so A-LAWS massacred Kataron.

Real world politics? Care to enlighten us on where your "real world" is? Not once have I seen anyone sane praising al queda and saying America deserved it.

oh, and i've already explained it, a number of times, the idea of everyone in the world suddenly getting along and loving each other is bullshit. The logic of 00 is bullshit.

Edited by Stargazer, 02 April 2009 - 06:49 PM.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#262 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:13 PM

seriously..... wtf?

ok for the record. I hate setsuna. Also Kamille is way better then Shinn. i'll agree that they're similair in character but all in all kamille is better .Shinn was just terrible plain and simple. Atleast Kamille could think for himself.

oh and saji. seriously hes annoying. after that hypocritical statement he made theres no chance i'll ever actually like him. sure i've felt sorry for him in the past (season 1 and for the beginning of season 2) but as of recently hes just plain annoying.

#263 Guest_the dude_*

Guest_the dude_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

i'd just like to add you guys are right that Kamille was a better character than Shin. Shin was an all around d bag, but what sucks about Kamille is all the development he had was thrown out the window when Scirocco mind raped him lol.

#264 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:28 PM

Note if you actually look back at what I wrote, I never once said that Kamille was worse than Shinn, NO ONE is as bad as Shinn. even Kouichi from Kurogane, whome I absolutely Despised at the beginning of the series for his bullshit justice, has actually gone through character development and is now WAY better than Shinn could ever hope to become.

I never once spammed anything in the lines of "I'm right you're wrong", I was just saying my pwn opinion, which I am entitles to. I never once attacked anyone else's views on anything. Something SG doesnt really follow. You constantly attack everyone else who state their opinions. any possible discussion turns into an argument when you start bashing everyone else who had something to say about the show. just state your opinions, I liked Setsuna's character because it's FUNNY, I STATED THAT ALREADY. He thinks he's Gundam, has more character than ANY other Gudnam protagonist. Everyone, and I mean pretty much EVERYONE else, is either a Moralfag, a pussy, or a FUCKING EMO. Seriously, you complain about the lack of character development in Gundam, when Gundam series has barely ever really covered that. most of their characters are shallow, or just retarded.

Having watched Wing, Heero has LESS personality than Setsuna, and he was still one of the most popular character un the gundam universe. but I guess you hate him too. Seriously who is a character that you actually LIKE in gundam? Patrick is a failure through and through, but we love him for that, tell me how much sense that even makes. you cannot find an actual way to esplain this, and you know that's a fact. Looking for proper Character development is the most rediculous concept I've ever heard of, There are shows that focus on character development. Gundam is not one of them. go watch Clannad for that.
Gundam is about overpowered mechs fighting against tons of regular mecha and other overpowered suits.

Seriously though, relax a bit will ya? this forum has been going downhill, not because of the discussions we're having, but instead because of the lack of actual content relating to the mod. I'm not one to actually criticize since I cant modle or code for shit, but it has been years since we released any art, models, or even patches or updates for the Alpha which was released over 2 years ago.

by the way, your way of thinking is exactly the same as when the US went throughthe red scare. if someone's opinions differe from yours, they must be an enemy. you assuse me of supporting terrorism, whcih I find to be extremely insulting. Everyone else in the world has a better view of the world than someone stuck on an island away from everything else. my country went through wars, invasions, and several revolutions. I currently reside in the US and I treasure my freedom of speech here. Let's just put it this way, terrorism is wrong, but that's only in the eyes of those tho antagonize them. in the middle east these "terrorists" are iewed as heroes who stand up to foreign oppression and gives their life for the cause. their methods are completely wrong, dont get me wrong on that, however, in their ideology that's not how they see it. my counrty underwent revolution, communism was viewed as the savior of the nation, however, the US and the rest of the capitalist nations saw it as a threat, saying "they need to be 'liberated' from communism." All I'm saying, is that you need to take into account both sides of an issue before making a judgement on opinion, but then again, looking at the way you comment on everything obviously you try not to.

If you have actually left, then this message means nothing, but if you actually read this, I hope that you give it some serious thought. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and no one needs to bash anyone else for theirs.

Edited by Crusader, 22 March 2009 - 10:40 PM.

{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#265 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:15 AM

oh crusader when i replied about the kamille and shin comment it was a reply to what revan said about the two not what you said. I probably should have quoted it to avoid confusion.

Edited by Re4_wesker, 23 March 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#266 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:08 AM

that's fine, I was actually replying to SG's comment on that.

anyways, subs arnt out yet, the raw was fun as hell to watch though. you guys should get on that. only one more episode to go, I stayed up till 4am Eastern time to watch it, and it was worth evey second.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#267 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:34 AM

not too bad of a episode. ribbons ms looks retarded though lol.

#268 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:06 AM

i can't believe that they killed off Ali in such a lame way, sure i dislike the guy, but come on, at least send him out in a blaze of glory.

#269 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:54 PM

Actually, Ali got exactly what he deserved, shot like a bitch like all of his victims.

if they gave him a glorious death then it'll only glorify warmongers and so on. He was a good villian (notice: WAS) but his luck is out and he needs to die.

just be glad they gave him a rapeface even in death. lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#270 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

a lotta characters were killed off somehow in the last few episodes. if patrick survives all of this though i would be happy.

ya actually ali al deserved that death.

#271 Guest_Ribbons_*

Guest_Ribbons_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:12 AM

ribbons ms looks retarded though lol.

Spoiler warning below!

I disagree. It might be one of the best designs from this season. Then again ive seen whats underneath the armor.

http://img150.images...ws00s2boss1.jpg

#272 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:47 AM

ribbons ms looks retarded though lol.

Spoiler warning below!

I disagree. It might be one of the best designs from this season. Then again ive seen whats underneath the armor.

http://img150.images...ws00s2boss1.jpg

ahhh ribbons is after me!!

anyways actually whats under the armor doesnt look half bad. i'll be looking forward to seeing it.

#273 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

At first people translated it to Ribbons Gundam, which I laughed at.

Closer translation has it as Reborns Gundam. Also it is a Guncannon Finalboss, which armor-purges into a Gundam.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#274 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

Somehow i knew my one post would kick off a flamefest. Thankfully this thread should close soon.

About kamille, i'll make it abit clearer. I hate him for all the reasons i hate shinn, but kamille is also 1: not originally military and therefore has the too-oft used random kid in a gundam concept, and 2: honestly he's a baby. Not sure how else to describe him. I'll admit even babies can have character development and if i could choose shinn or kamille to beat up, id beat both up. This is solely, totally my own bloody opinion. If any of you guys think differently, thats fine and cool.

What i meant by end of gundam OP is that the innovators have same level tech finally. A-LAWS was obviously going to eat shovels full of shit from the beginning of the series so where's the surprise in that? Forget this, whenever i touch on gundam OPness it starts another bloody flamewar. Gundam 00 isnt the first man...

Btw dont waste your time posting long arguments to my posts, i havent bothered reading them since 2 pages ago and this will probably be my last post in this thread that gives anything but solid facts. My opinions have flared too many times in SG's face...
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#275 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

Somehow i knew my one post would kick off a flamefest. Thankfully this thread should close soon.

About kamille, i'll make it abit clearer. I hate him for all the reasons i hate shinn, but kamille is also 1: not originally military and therefore has the too-oft used random kid in a gundam concept, and 2: honestly he's a baby. Not sure how else to describe him. I'll admit even babies can have character development and if i could choose shinn or kamille to beat up, id beat both up. This is solely, totally my own bloody opinion. If any of you guys think differently, thats fine and cool.

What i meant by end of gundam OP is that the innovators have same level tech finally. A-LAWS was obviously going to eat shovels full of shit from the beginning of the series so where's the surprise in that? Forget this, whenever i touch on gundam OPness it starts another bloody flamewar. Gundam 00 isnt the first man...

Btw dont waste your time posting long arguments to my posts, i havent bothered reading them since 2 pages ago and this will probably be my last post in this thread that gives anything but solid facts. My opinions have flared too many times in SG's face...

well from the looks of it sg is gone. he may be back though......

well alright then thats fine. again i still dislike both kamille and shinn but i dislike shinn more. if you hate them equally thats fine by me. after all it is your opinion and i feel everyone is entitled to one.

the one thing i really hated about shinn is how he didnt think for himself. always looking to rey, gill, or some other character for direction. hes just so idiotic lol.

Edited by Re4_wesker, 27 March 2009 - 10:56 PM.

#276 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:06 AM

I agree with that one, Shinn has no opinions of his own, and when he did they got pushed aside so easily and quickly by nice fake words because they sounded better. Example is when he "killed" Athrun and Meylin.

Kamille thought for himself, and even though at times he was immature, he is a fucking TEENAGER!!! He showed character development and actually progressed positively. same way Saji is manning up, although people hate Saji but im not going there again. (-_-)/

In the end, SEED is 0079 updated, Kira is a Amuro clone (although later on added Hax), Shinn is a Kamille clone (failed). Gill is Char (even the same voice actor lol), Mwu/Athrun are both Quattro (Both were mentor-charactors in their respectice series, Athrun had the shades, and Mwu even had a bling'd out Golden MS at the end.) Neo is Char (mask, obviously, along with the fact that he turns into "Quattro" (Mwu again) at the end of the series.

so much more stuff I could list, but dont feel like it anymore. this is a 00 thread after all, if someone wants to discuss UC/Alternate Universe parallels for fun I'll start a new thread. I think this might actually be a fun topic to discuss.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#277 Zexion01

Zexion01
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

YAY!! Graham lived through another season and so did Patrick double Yay!... now how will they fair in the movie????
my personal feelings say that the dual between Setsuna and Ribbons would better if it was a draw and they both died

#278 Re4_wesker

Re4_wesker

Antagonist

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

well just watched the last one. i laughed how ribbons and setsuna both switched off gundams in the middle of the fight. I actually kind of like the Reborn Gundam. One thing though The Reborn Gundam seemed super op.

So a movies coming huh? well i wonder what the plot will be? also what would the antagonists be? Looks like from the end its gonna involve Jupiter somehow.....

#279 Digz

Digz

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 1,070 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution
  • Division:Petrolution
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:15 PM

I've never really got into Gundam, but my brother watches it and tells me it's pretty cool. If they're making a movie of I'd probably go and see what it's like, although I'd be at a slight disadvantage due to me having no knowledge of Gundam whatsoever.

#280 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:05 AM

Final episode was good, animation and fight sequences were awesome, Doublelluah is back and raped Hilling, Lyle Gunkata'd Revive with "this is how Celestial Being rolls!" Exia R2 vs O Gundam was perfect, Patrick got the best ending in the entire show. All in all, great ending.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users