• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Rosco9487

Rosco9487

title available

• Project Team
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:30 PM

This topic is a little delayed (45 hours or so) but probably useful anyway.

On saturday Pend accepted my offer to take over the mod so this is no longer a dead project. There will likely be a further delay before anyone seen much progress but things should move a little faster then they have recently. Since I really don't know what plans were made public that have not yet been implemented you may see a change in those plans, but I will try to stick as close to the original plans as I can.

#2 Pyrotech

Pyrotech
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

I belive I can speak for all of us when I say thank you for picking up where Pend left off and that we look forward to your first update..
Posted Image
sig by ITOS
The mere existence of flame throwers says that someone, sometime, somewhere said to himself, 'You
know, I'd like to set that guy over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

#3 Guest_Lt.L_*

Guest_Lt.L_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

simply :xd: :p :p ;) :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

i cant believe it!!!
im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy! :grin:

you have my full support, if i knew anything about modding.

#4 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 03:39 PM

Great , great news. If you need any help i'm here. I can do coding and concept art ( the people from ES can confirm my skills if there are any here ). This is one of my all time fav mods and you have my full support. Again tks for the great news.

#5 veritas vos liberabit

veritas vos liberabit
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:00 PM

just because the mod has been taken over i had to join up.
i was thinking of joining before but it was announced dead, BUT not anymore!! :xd:

btw im Lt.L, sorry for the double post but i can't edit my guest message. see above post for more appraisal :p
Questions aren't always to be answered, but instead, to inspire thinking.

The irony of battle- A commander once said, "They couldn't even hit an elephant at this dis.." Before he was shot in between the eyes.

#6 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:36 PM

Thank you, hope you can give us a release that will blow us away :xd: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#7 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:42 PM

Well this is quite exciting.
I suppose we all appreciate you taking over the project.
I hope your imagination will produce many great units and upgrade ideas. Perhaps this forum will grow active in the suggestion space again.
Good luck with the mod, I really look foreward to stealth general. :xd:

#8 Rosco9487

Rosco9487

title available

• Project Team
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 10:55 PM

I'm glad that this was taken so well, i wasn't sure how people would take the takeover at first. However there is still a distance to go before a release, which means the last alpha will not be made public.

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

i second that too ,, email me with any info ,, =} if an updated [unlocked gla] comes out

email is fusiontm@hotmail.co.uk

Grats, you just now made your self vulnerable to Spambots. :/

@Topic if you can release that would be great. =)

- Zhen

totally amazed i only found remix3 the other day , don't really know what good mods are out there i like code13 and a few others [cnt find the passwords though] and i found out this mod when dead now long after i dl it , but now its taken over i am very grateful ,, good luck man cant wait for a new release .. working GLA would be very nice ! i kind of like them most except for tank gen :)

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

not sure what the hell happened to all those quotes =demonic comp maybe ??
anyways i dont have internet at home i just posted above , but when a workin gla is available please email me rosco this is well cool

#11 Jester22

Jester22
  • Members
  • 78 posts
  •  That "one guy"

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:40 PM

I have been with this mod for a really long time, and although I am deeply saddened by the news Pend has left, I am hoping you can continue the great work he has laid the foundation for. This mod is definately my favorite and I look forward to more fantastic things from it! Anything I can do to help (which is limited to suggestions and bug reporting, unfortunately) lemme know! I'll check back more often now that I know Remix is BACK!
Ugh, why can't you just DIE? Seriously.

#12 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:42 PM

I'll still be around, and I'll be glad to help Rosco as I can, I've just had extreamly limited acces to internet lately. I expect things to lighten up over the next 2-3 weeks though, as the unit we've been supporting is in the process of changing over with another unit. Once the new guys are in place and established life should calm down a bit.

In a worst case I may be out of the picture until December/January.

when Rosco aproached me about pickup where I left off I was releived, and ironicly, for the first time in months it made me really want to pick back up again. I think i'll be much happier supporting Remix from the sidelines. Perhaps down the road I may want to get more directly involved again, but I'm happy with the current situation for now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#13 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 12:37 AM

perhaps look over rosco's models?
It'll be nice to still hear from you (hopefully more often since you wont only reply when you have a new update)
If you do move into DoW2 when it comes out however, I'd like to know if you're making a forum site for it. I really like the game, so I'd be eager in pitching in suggestions that wouldn't overpower space marines.
I really hope they come with an expansion for it to add tau, they're my second favorite (Eldar is first).
"The ethereal caste leads for the greater good"

#14 anubis_the_dark

anubis_the_dark
  • Project Team
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:16 PM

Is there any chance we new members can join in the team? If there is i'd be more than interested.

#15 Rosco9487

Rosco9487

title available

• Project Team
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:51 PM

At this point I'm not really looking at expanding but as the project gets closer to another alpha it may be necessary to expand (most likely adding more testers).

#16 m3rc1l3ss

m3rc1l3ss
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

Well welcome to the mod. I was getting worried that the mod was dead until I saw this thread. Its a shame Pend is going to step out for a while. I would like to make myself available for testing if you so see the need to expand the team.

#17 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:56 AM

I would like to make myself available for testing if you so see the need to expand the team.

Ditto

#18 PeeWee

PeeWee

Title unavailable

• Members
  • 351 posts
  •  Why so serious error?

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:02 AM

Simply Fantastic! :blink:
CPU: Phenom II X6 T1090 @ 3,85GHz
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Graphics: XFX HD5870 XT
Mobo: ASUS Crosshair Formula IV
Monitor: Asus 22" 2ms @ 1680x1050
Case: Lian Li V2000 Fulltower
PSU: Corsair VX550W

#19 Blue Phoenix

Blue Phoenix
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

Is there any news already... it is getting very quiet at the forum....
Please, any news regarding new units, testing, process? Maybe some screens?

#20 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

The mod is under progress.

Good progress. That is all for now...
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users