• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 partyzanPaulZy

partyzanPaulZy

"quarawr!"

• Members
  • 576 posts
  • Projects:Corruption Of Power - YR mod
  •  doing my mod alone till 1st release (then will see)

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:31 PM

Article I have read has been translated from Russian Izvestija onto one Czech news website (www.blisty.cz , there are original articles from many Czech journalists, philosophers, politicians, etc. and translated articles and there are NO stupidities like "fifth dimension, Alliens around the world, etc.", even there are critical comments to posted articles).
It's an interview with lieutenant-general Leonid Ivashov about probability of war with the USA. He told about planned web of US radars, satellites, planes (Boeing with chem. laser) and missiles (not only anti-M) in 2015-2017. He said Anglosaxian geopolitics is based on the world domination and the USA has been pushing Russia to concessions with treaties in the 1990's while US army invested in new weapons. Few times he said it's not possible today, but in the future USA would slowly drive Russia in such situation (like they did with Serbia which only defended against them) creating conflicts (with Norway, Poland or Baltian republics) between Russia and the EU. :D

But he also told US army is leaving Iraq while the safety (defence and specific tasks) is left on mercenary companies. There are more than 200 such companies around the world, the Pentagon closed contracts with 68 companies of such character. Activelly it's done by Israel, the USA or even Great Britain. In the result US Army leaves Iraq while numbers of these people is growing here. ;)
Only 30% of the personnal in Abu Ghraib were American soldiers, the rest were employees of military companies who specialize on examinations of the prisoners.
Same mercenaries were in Georgia. Today there is a plenty of advertisments of similar character when such services are being offered. There is a lot of danger they can put out of the control.

This reminds me that Afroamerican I saw on one picture from Russian web about Georgian conflict. :p
When I typed Mercenaries in Iraq many non-oficial sites appeared and many of them were about this (not only US soldiers which are de facto mercenaries too).

It's typically American, private forces instead of the Army, so I think this statement is truly.;)

It reminds me also my plans (2 years old) with my mod of RA2YR where I have been gona turn Thirdside into Kane's mercenary side with Yuri's remnants and en-freed very old Yuri. This Corporation will have same role as real military defence companies, replacing army of many states in some places. So I am not surprised, not a bit, this is so similar to real situation. ...fits to WW style...:p

EDIT: I KNOW RUSSIA IS USING PROPAGANDA, BUT WESTERN MEDIA SEEMS TO BE PROPAGANDISTIC, too since they are using played scenes where half-naked man on one page sitting on a stone huddle while on the another scene there's young "deadman" holding by "his mom", on another scene they are on a place few meters away from the previous but the situation is same. I also remember another picture from the Reuters is the first man sitting dressed in other dirty clothes holding "deadman" on a different place. I also remember that warhead of Tochka which fell but haven't been thrown on the building. I also remember picture where Russians carry "dead" woman who holds arm of the nurse.
When I type T-72 in the Wikipedia I can see Georgian modification of this tank, but on Czech news website (in English: http://aktualne.centrum.cz/czechnews/) are pictures with this tank and "Russian tank" under (and I saw tankers who were typical Georgians on this picture, too) or picture of Georgian modification of the Tu-22 with "Russian bombarder" under it (Russia has been using Tu-22M3 there, but it probably "doesn't matter") and I know only one television in my country has been informing truly, it was state television. There were both sights, not like Western or Russian only. The only website which was informing truly was www.blisty.cz, this site isn't powered by big companies like other or commercial TV's (the only source is the Reuters).
This world is ruled by companies and it's very possible Jules Verne's media-mogul as the Master of the world will be true in less than in that novel.

New nobility is rising and getting not only military power (financial problems in the USA are another thing, politicians in the USA are in the Top 10000).

Edited by partyzanPaulZy, 07 October 2008 - 10:04 PM.

Posted Image
"Soviet Union was a superpower and each superpower needs at least 1 war at 5 years to keep army in a good condition." ... my grandpa. USA create wars more frequently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users