#1 TX1138

TX1138

TEXT UNRELATED

• Project Team
  • 866 posts
  • Projects:...
  •  Giant Spectrum Panda

Posted 18 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

The thirty-sixth Red Alert 3 profile has been released; this week it's the Empire's Rocket Angel:

Posted Image

To the uninformed observer, the Empire of the Rising Sun appears to be deeply stratified along class and gender lines, leaving one to assume that such a regimented society would never deign to permit women to assume the mantle of warrior and engage in frontline combat. That assumption, however, could not be further from the truth. We now know that, --more than ten years ago, acting on the counsel of his forward-thinking son the Crown Prince, the Emperor Yoshiro saw fit to establish the Imperial Women's Warfare Academy deep in the heart of Hokkaido, with the goal of training the Empire's finest and fittest female subjects in both traditional and new ways of battle. Segregating the academy by gender was said to ensure proper focus and discipline.

You can read the full article, along with a short video of this unit in action here, at RedAlert3.com.
Posted Image

Realism is so overrated it isn't even funny. You already know what happens in reality, how is that entertaining...?

#2 ambershee

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks

• Hosted
  • 3,114 posts
  • Projects:Mutator Week & Unreal 3 Projects
  •  Mad Mod Boffin

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:31 AM

They couldn't have ripped the design more out of UT2004's loading screen if they tried without making a carbon copy.

#3 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 19 October 2008 - 10:32 AM

Is it just me or could even I have done those concept arts? dunno if i should be happy or sad about that :p

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#4 Romanul

Romanul

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

Happy.

Now you can go in justice and accuse EA!Sweet!

EA shall be dust!yay...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users