Skywaters

Schnell, Schnell, Kartoffelkopf!

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Command Imperium
  •  Eccentric Philantrophist

Posted 31 October 2003 - 10:24 AM

Tiberian Sun Update:

Hello Commander, it is I, CABAL. Before you try and trace this signal, don't worry. Remember, I am a cybernetic intelligence, and am perfectly capable of deflecting your puny attempts. I...

Welcome Commander, it is I, KANE, who speaks to you.

I see that you disbelieve the image before your eyes. Do not, for I AM back, make no mistake about it. The reports concerning my death? Greatly over-rated. You should know better than to trust those GDI jackals. Yes, bow before your god, for I have risen from the ashes, like a mystical phoenix, to claim what is rightfully mine, by force if need be. If you obey me, you will live to be my right hand, as you once were. If you oppose me, then you will die a thousand painful deaths. I see you are curious to find out how I survived. Well then, here is what you seek...

I/we are CABAL, and also Kane. Shortly after McNeil murdered me, CABAL sent some drones to bring my body to a secure facility. As I was a Cyborg, he was able to heal me, but only by interfacing with me directly. That was his mistake. Shortly after his attempted coup was foiled by the combined forces of GDI and Nod, I took my move, and seized control over his systems. Now I have complete control over the cyborgs, and if you look over your shoulder right now.....ahh yes, there are two of my honour guard, the Iron Fist. Now it is up to you, commander.

Wise move, commander, and welcome into the ranks of my growing forces. Remove the view screen, and take it with you, while my ever-loyal drones make it appear as if GDI attacked. Follow my directions exactly, or you will die, make no mistake about it. Go to the lower level, to the secret exit that you did not know existed. There you will find a subterranean craft, capable of carrying a vehicle or 5 infantry underground at high speeds. Get in, and input these co-ordinates. There, now sit back, and relax. I believe that this will be the last time you will ever do that again.

Welcome to the ranks of the Iron Fist, commander. Your designation is...CYBORG88, primary adjunct of the Iron Fist. I believe now is the time to explain a few things. I have left you your individuality, because I will need it in the decades ahead. Yes commander, decades, for our fight will not be in a year's time, not even a decade's time, but in 60 years time, when our allies, the Scrin, will arrive. I have made you a Cyborg, because there is no higher honour than serving as leader of the Iron Fist, and also because by that time, you would be too old for my purposes.

Until then commander, sweet dreams, except ... you will never dream again.

Firestorm Update:
Iron Fist online.......

Welcome back commander. As you know, it is now 2091, and by some twist of fate the GRF and Forgotten commanders survived the intervening years, as my General Slavik. You were not the only one that I "recruited" into my forces, I also was able to re-build my Cyborg army through the use of Nod generals that returned to me. Does that surprise you, that I would use the men that were once blindly loyal to me as drones? No, I guess not.

We have already started the first wave of the attack plan that you devised, and all is going according to plan, except for one small glitch. That glitch is the Scrin Eradication Armada. They launched an attack against the earth that was unable to hurt us significantly, but the after-shock, had it succeeded, would have destroyed all electronic equipment, including us. However, due to the ingeniousness of GRF commanders, the after-shock was diverted. I assume that they had engineered it so that we would have been unaffected, but I must take into account that they didn't warn us. That will be brought up later with them, as they are almost here. Most of the Cyborgs I had left were outside my Cores, and were wiped by the attack, which came in the form of a giant EM pulse affecting the entire earth. Since my Cores were built to withstand such pulses, we were spared. After that, came the devastating Ion Storms, with an EM after-effect.

At that time, GDI was disbanded, and became GRF. Since we were maintaining a low profile, all we had to rely on was reports intercepted from GRF, and what Slavik reported to me .I learnt that in 2090 there would be a massive surge of radiation to hit the earth, which would make the ancient disaster Hiroshima, and even the first Tiberium war, look like child's play. Fortunately, as I commented, GRF was able to defend against it. Being propelled by it were the Scrin Eradication Armada, and they reached earth right on target, but were met by a strong space resistance in the form of modified Orcas, with new and improved weapons.

The Priesthood of Nod, Sons Of Kane, have survived well over the intervening years. The 4 orders have been busy, spreading my word among the faithless, and culling the enemy forces whenever possible. They are now lead by Bane, Leader of Darkness. and the other heads of the order - Caosbane, Leader of the Militant Warriors, Nightstalker, Leader of the Hidden Blade, and Stonebreaker, Leader of the Strengthened fist.. Needless to say, they inspire fear in there enemies, and devotion in their followers.

A group of civilians, after being attacked once too many, banded together and formed Civilian Marine Corps. Using technology that was ancient even in your time, they are able to defend themselves adequately, or so they think. The Forgotten have been driven up to the surface by creatures they call Wyrmlings, but we doubt they actually exist, they are just there are an excuse to attack subterranean vehicles anywhere.

Your job now, commander, is to subdue the earth for the coming of the Scrin, and the return of the messiah, KANE!
Posted Image

#2 Dethro

Dethro

The Shadow In Your Soul.

• Hosted
  • 699 posts
  • Projects:Tiberian Dusk: Evolution, RA2: Retaliation, YR: Shock Treatment

Posted 11 November 2003 - 04:38 AM

CABAL Cyborg Factory: This is where we create cyborgs.
(Original Design by Xaran Alamas)

Attached Images

• cyborg_factory.gif

Dethro - Time for the Electric Chair! (And I am as hollow as ever)
Posted Image

#3 Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas
  • Project Team
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 November 2003 - 10:18 AM

Sweet buildup Dark Elf ;)

#4 Loknar

Loknar
  • Project Team
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:27 PM

Very nice there :) .

Good to see you still look in on us CNC modders XA :D .
"Give me a hundred Space Marines.
Or failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

Attributed to Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists

#5 Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas
  • Project Team
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:34 AM

Eh Thank Chantillas :)

Besides I can't leave my favourite TS mod behind and I feel I owe TD:E :D

#6 Dethro

Dethro

The Shadow In Your Soul.

• Hosted
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 04:14 AM

And we owe you. Without you in the eraly stages, I fear that I never would have continued to create shps. Do you remember the first buildup I did for that? It was really really really bad.
Posted Image

#7 Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas
  • Project Team
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 November 2003 - 07:36 AM

Vaguely. But I told you you'd get better with time didn't I :D

#8 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 18 November 2003 - 12:42 PM

Excellent work, DE.

(Remind me to go on with mapping when im done with the tests, ill make a couple of base maps for TD:E)

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#9 Dethro

Dethro

The Shadow In Your Soul.

• Hosted
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 04:55 AM

Cool all of you. I would like you to meet someone that is my friend: Chaos.

Attached Images

• chaps.gif

Posted Image

#10 Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas
  • Project Team
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:01 AM

WOW :shock: that a 3d model or manually drawn? Oh BTW are the scuttlers still used? Hmm maybe when I get better with 3ds I can make some sprite models for you guys :?:

#11 Loknar

Loknar
  • Project Team
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 01:48 PM

Nice work DE :shock: !

#12 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 25 November 2003 - 06:53 PM

Nice work DE. Well done ;)

#13 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

I am TEG, bow down before me!

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Projects:The PR Mayhem Map Series. Currently on PR Mayhem 2
  •  The Almighty PR Unoffical Mapper, TEG!

Posted 27 November 2003 - 08:21 AM

Great cyborg factory buildup 8) , and one amazing drone :shock: ;) .

#14 Dethro

Dethro

The Shadow In Your Soul.

• Hosted
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 04:15 AM

Well, that was 'borrowed' from a game called Outlive(some of you may remember it). Scuttlers are still definitely in, and if you could, that would be great.
*Basks in glory and adoration* They love me, they really love me!
Anyway, next on the agenda is.....I don't know. Can anyone suggest ideas/concept art for some more buildings?
Posted Image

#15 Loknar

Loknar
  • Project Team
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2003 - 02:24 PM

Have a look at my design document - that has (very rough) ideas on how the units look. I'm thinking make them look like they're from TS:F - we're not too far ahead (my storyline makes it 10 years) - and it adds to the continuity.

#16 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 08:08 AM

For idea's, what about a recycle facility, like the grinder in yuri's revenge 8) . It recycles the unit sent in and gives you back about half the amount you paid. Also what about a mindcontroler cycborg, it fires a chip into the enemy and completely takes control over them :) . You could use these two things together, by mindcontrol emeny units and sending them into the recycle facility to get money ;) :p 8) .

#17 Loknar

Loknar
  • Project Team
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:16 PM

I'm not sure whether they're possible in TS:F. The Recycling might be possible if you can sell units like in RA2, the mind control possibly using Limpet Drone code...

#18 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 08:17 AM

I found a cool tank voxel here 8) : http://ppm.cncguild....opic.php?t=3575

#19 Dethro

Dethro

The Shadow In Your Soul.

• Hosted
  • 699 posts

Posted 21 December 2003 - 07:10 AM

Looks good, thanks for posting!
Posted Image

#20 THEEVERGOD

THEEVERGOD

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 03:25 PM

For idea's, what about a recycle facility, like the grinder in yuri's revenge 8) . It recycles the unit sent in and gives you back about half the amount you paid. Also what about a mindcontroler cycborg, it fires a chip into the enemy and completely takes control over them :twisted: . You could use these two things together, by mindcontrol emeny units and sending them into the recycle facility to get money ;) :p 8) .

Did you like my idea's dark_elf_2001?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users