#1 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:04 PM

yeah what are the superweapons in D-Day ?
ive never thought of that
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#2 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 09:06 PM

Most superweapons are yet to be determined (mostly looking around if the ideas we've got are actually possible.)

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#3 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 05:35 PM

If we are at the superweapons chapter, the v2 or v1 will be possibile to shut down?

#4 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 01 November 2003 - 06:43 PM

I'm not sure what you're asking there... :?

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#5 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 02 November 2003 - 07:14 PM

The V2 & paradrop SW are done & there is an ammo drop SW in the works

There might also be a (off screen) reinforcement SW for the countries that we cant do SW for, but it hasn't bean tested yet & I don't know if it will work...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 08:35 PM

you had all kinds of (wacky) ideas before

the flying italian mine for example :twisted: the B29 with the A-bomb
the V2's , forgot what the others were...
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#7 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 02 November 2003 - 08:41 PM

Yer we did, but to get them working would require a lot of work & still probably wouldn't look right

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 04:31 PM

In the first project the superweapons were:

US: B-27 with nuke

UK: Red Devils Paradrop

USSR: Spetznaz Paradrop

Germany: V2 missile

Italy: V7 disc

Japan: Yokosuka mxy-7 Ohka
Together with best modders since 2003.

#9 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:12 PM

ohka ? the piloted missile ?

that would be nice as one that you can build.
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#10 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 06:46 PM

SpetzNaz ? I think RedGuard would be more apropriet.

#11 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 08:49 PM

ohka ? the piloted missile ?  

that would be nice as one that you can build.

Exactly. We think is the most approrpriate superweapon for Japan.

SpetzNaz ? I think RedGuard would be more apropriet.

It may sounds odd, but Spetznaz suits correctly in WWII.
Please be careful, the Red Guard is something not related to an army.
http://www.spartacus...USredguards.htm

BTW I'm thinking to replace the V-7 disc with a bombardament made by Savoia Marchetti S.M. 79, what do you think?

#12 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:10 PM

To make a S.M.79 SW is impossible but I can make a building that has the same weapon as Boris (but S.M.79 instead of Migs) & has a long reload rate, that is about as close as I can get. The same goes for the B-29 nuke drop

For the Ohka it would be a building that fires them like V3 missiles & has a long ROF. The V7 disc would be done in the same way

The V2 is a modified nuke missile & the UK/USSR Paradrop just modified RA2 ones

The ammo drop is a modified lighting storm SW & will drop crates that you can get random units & power ups from (just like normal crates) the only prob is that the AI would use it on your base & you would get double the crates! So the AI will not be allowed to build this SW :roll:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:03 PM

Actually for the Ohka the same trick can be used as for the SM-79, but of course there's also the option of a spawned unit.

Posted Image

#14 Kremlin69

Kremlin69
  • New Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 12:35 AM

is the S.M.79 a gun or a plane? "bombardment" could work for both lol. any pics and info on it?

#15 shinobi

shinobi
  • Project Team
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:43 AM

Maybe some team could have a cruiser ship, to fire shells from off screen, this would probably be for the Allies though. There would be a delay before they reach the target, becasue it'd take a while to get over there, and it'd take some time for the cruisers to recieve the target location and aim.

#16 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 10:54 AM

The S.M.79 is: Savoia Marchetti S.M.79 "Sparviero" was the finest torpedo bomber of the entire conflict. It was also used for heavy bombardments in large squadrons. Here you can find some informations: http://www.aviation-...hetti/sm79.html

I can make a building that has the same weapon as Boris (but S.M.79 instead of Migs) & has a long reload rate, that is about as close as I can get. The same goes for the B-29 nuke drop

This is what I meant

#17 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 11:36 AM

The S.M.79 is: Savoia Marchetti S.M.79 "Sparviero" was the finest torpedo bomber of the entire conflict.

Off course this is a matter of opinion :)

Posted Image

#18 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 12 November 2003 - 03:12 PM

I can make a building that has the same weapon as Boris (but S.M.79 instead of Migs) & has a long reload rate, that is about as close as I can get. The same goes for the B-29 nuke drop

This is what I meant

But that isn't a true SW it's just a building with a cool weapon...

I think we should do a poll on this

Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:20 PM

The S.M.79 is: Savoia Marchetti S.M.79 "Sparviero" was the finest torpedo bomber of the entire conflict.

Off course this is a matter of opinion ;)

I don't think so, look at the web and check different sites (I think Mig can confirm what I've said, he made me know the S.M.79 with a WWII planes sites), btw if you know a better torpedo bomber, post it :)

But that isn't a true SW it's just a building with a cool weapon...  

I think we should do a poll on this

In this case at least 3 countries are without SW. IMO if this enough powerful it can stay.....

#20 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 07:55 PM

Better torpedo bomber... not many around, but the American carrier-based TBM was very impressive. http://users.belgaco...376.html#207007

And off course there's the japanese "Betty"
http://users.belgaco...376.html#207007

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users